剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
Well, that kid came from church.
- 早 -早
- Morning.
- Morning.
- 一位吗? - 是的
- Table for one?
- Yes.
但我不是一个人
But I'm not alone.
我还在新婚呢
I'm recently married!
是呢
Yes.
我丈夫出去忙生意去了
My husband is off conducting business.
呃 Mandy 没人在乎的
Uh, Mandy, nobody cares.
好吧
Okay.
那么 Kyle去哪儿了?
So, where is Kyle?
动物标本剥制课
Taxidermy class.
他又迷上这个了
He's gotten back into it.
把死了的东西弄得像活的
Making dead things look alive.
啊
Ah.
真的很诡异 你知道吗?
It's creepy, you know?
有时候他看着我的眼睛
Sometimes when he looks into my eyes,
我都会想他是不是在考虑换成大理石
I wonder if he's thinking about
replacing them with marbles.
我想他和我一起去做圣诞购物
I wanted him to go
Christmas shopping with me
我就能点明我想要什么
so I could point out what I want.
你想要女用生发剂?
You want Rogaine For Women?
不是
No.
反面
Over.
哦 Pretty牌的手表/漂亮的手表
Ooh! Pretty watch.
是啊 你看多漂亮!
I know, right?
你看它和我多配
And look at how great it looks on me.
你看 只要你……它实际应该会小一点
See, just, you... and
then it would be smaller.
呃哼 是呢 很好
Uh-huh. Right. Yeah.
所以 你能帮我个忙吗
So, I was wondering if you'd do me a favor.
也许给Kyle个小提示什么的?
Maybe drop a hint to Kyle?
说点旁敲侧击的话 比如“给Mandy买♥♥这个”
Something subtle like, "Get Mandy that."
没问题
Sure thing.
嘿 你想点什么菜?
Hey, you, uh, want something to eat?
好 我要蘑菇肉馅煎蛋饼和苹果肉桂煎饼
Yeah, uh, I'll have the mushroom frittata
and the apple-cinnamon pancakes.
我点了好多 我知道
It's a lot, I know.
但是我总能带回家给我丈夫
But I can always take
it home to my husband.
嗯 是的 但是98年那届超级碗
Mm-hmm, yeah, but '98 Super Bowl,
他的那个直升机旋球 拿下了第一次进攻得分
he does that helicopter
spin, gets a first down.
Elway简直就等于是从上帝变成了里根
(John Elway,98年是他最后一届超级碗,为野马队赢得了冠军)
Elway went from becoming a god to Reagan.
哦 嗯 有史以来最伟大的之一
Oh, well, one of the greatest of all time.
对啊 是Elway还是里根?
Right. Elway or Reagan?
无所谓 不管是谁你都是对的
Doesn't matter. You're right either way.
你感兴趣的话 我们有野马队那些赛季的票
You know, we have those
Broncos season tickets.
也许有机会你可以和我们一起去看比赛
Well, maybe you can go to
a game with us sometime.
嗯 看他们和奥克兰突袭者队比赛应该会很有趣
Well, that'd be great.
那是我的队
Maybe when they're playing
the Raiders. That's my team.
哦 我去
Oh, damn.
我们的早午餐真是谈得好愉快呢
It was going so well.
这时候应该很适合再祈祷一次呢
Might be a good time to pray again.
我 我讨厌突袭者队
I-I hate the Raiders.
是啊 很多人都讨厌
Yeah, a lot of people do.
好吧 橄榄球谈够了
All right, enough with the football.
我们来谈谈政♥治♥ 或者……宗教吧
Let's talk about politics or... religion.
我爸爸来自奥克兰 这辈子都是突袭者的死忠粉
My dad's from Oakland...
lifelong Raider fan.
我爱我爸爸 而且我爱我们队的银色和黑色
I love my dad, and I
love my silver and black.
啊 你看到了吧 Mike?
Ah, see that, Mike?
他爱他爸爸
He loves his dad.
我知道 他就是这么说的
Yeah, so he says.
好吧 呃 屋子里……充满了危险 所以……我们得走了
Okay, well, um, this has been... fraught
with peril, so... we got to go.
呃 Evie 我桌子上有 呃 一些寄给你的邮件
Uh, Evie, you know, I've got, uh, some
mail that came for you on my desk,
所以 你跟我去拿吧 而且 呃 你懂的
so why don't you come with me
to get it, and, uh, you know,
我们可以聊一些可爱的事
we can talk about something cute
而且 呃 可能有些真的特别完美 适合你
and, uh, something maybe
really perfect for you.
所以你在科罗拉多大学波尔得分校读书
So, you go to C.U. up in Boulder.
什么专业?
What's your major?
呃 刑事司法
Um, criminal justice.
那肯定能派上用场了
That'll come in handy.
说不定你有天会为奥克兰突袭者队工作的
You might work for the
Oakland Raiders someday.
科罗拉多大学可是个典型的[派对学校]呢
(学生组织狂欢派对很多 给人的第一印象就是酒毒性)
That's a big party school up there at C.U.
啊哦
Oof.
是啊 是挺疯狂的
Yeah, it's... crazy.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
明白吧 这是你该说“我不好那口”的时候
See, this is where you
say, "That's not my thing."
我真不好那口
It's really not.
呃 现在不再好那口了
Um... anymore.
我正在“向幸福的人生努力前行”
(AA互助会的信仰性口号♥)
I'm "trudging the road of happy destiny."
如果你明白我的意思的话
If you know... what I mean.
我好像不明白
I'm afraid I don't.
是Adam Sandier的电影吗?
Is that an Adam Sandier movie?
我参加了匿名互助戒瘾会
I'm in A.A.
我今天早上取得了持续戒瘾九个月的徽章
Yeah, I took my nine-month
chip this morning.
我说我在教堂 其实是在地下室里喝劣质咖啡
I was in church, just in
the basement with bad coffee.
九个月 哈?
Nine months, huh?
呃 我能请求您不对其他人说出去吗?
Eh... Can I ask you to
keep this to yourself?
只是 Mrs. Baxter很喜欢喝酒
It's just, Mrs. Baxter enjoys her wine,
您也知道 有的时候周围出现酒的话人们容易紧张
and, you know, sometimes, people
can get nervous around alcoholics.
嗯 能想象得到
Hmm. Imagine that.
嗨 Rob 我们得走了
Hey, Rob, we better get going.
我下午得去工作
I've got work this afternoon.
好吧 谢谢你这餐超赞的早午饭
Well, thank you for a fantastic brunch.
- 好 - Mrs. Baxter
- Yeah. - Mrs. Baxter.
谢谢你做一个超赞的Rob
And, uh, thank you for
being a fantastic Rob.
抱歉 酒精作用说胡话了
Sorry. It's the wine talking.
安静点吧 你个酒鬼
Well, pipe down, wine.
呃……
Uh...
- 突袭者队加油 - 野马队加油
- Go, Raiders.
- Go, Broncos.
好吧 再见了
All right. Bye, guys.
- 再见 - 回见Evie
- Bye.
- See you, Evie.
再见
Bye.
- 嗯 - 所以 他是不是很完美?
- Mm.
- So, is he perfect or what?
我是说……Eve真的很喜欢他呢
I mean, and... and Eve is crazy about him.
嗯 我不想扯远了的
Yeah, I-I don't want
to get ahead of myself,
但我真觉得他们会有未来的
but I think they could have a future.
你知道他们怎么说的……一天算一天
Well, you know what they
say... one day at a time.
嘿 Mike在哪儿?
Hey, where's Mike?
我帮他搞到他卡车的火花塞了
I got the spark plugs for
his truck that he wanted.
有人欠我25块钱了
Somebody owes me 25 bucks for these.
让我看看我手♥机♥上的“我他妈的在乎吗”应用
Just let me check the "Do I Give
a Damn" app on my phone, huh?
我看看
Let's see here.
你就放他桌上吧
Just... just leave them on his desk.
把东西放他桌上
Put them on his desk.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 看看这个!
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Check this out!
你知道Mike在网上看什么呢吗?
You see what Mike's been doing online?
不知道
No.
希望他不是在非法下载音乐
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表