剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
What is that... like the word of the day?
到底是什…… 难道是每日一词吗?
What... (Door opens)
什……
Knock, knock!
咚咚咚 有人在吗?
Hey. Come on in. Oh!
嘿 进来吧 哦!
Hey, Mrs. Baxter.
嘿 Baxter太太
Hi, uh, Rob.
嗨 呃 Rob
Would you... would you like to have a soda or a snack or a heart-to-heart?
你想……你想要杯苏打水还是来份零食 还是交个心?
Mom.
妈妈
Don't worry, don't worry.
别着急 别着急
I know when I'm not wanted.
我知道我应该回避一下
I just don't care.
我只是不在乎
Listen, I... I think that you two need to have a conversation.
听着 我觉得你俩应该好好谈谈
(Chuckles) About what?
谈什么?
Well, no, it's... it's not my place to interfere, so...
嗯 不 我没有立场干涉你们 所以……
Eve, you tell him.
Eve 你告诉他
(Sighs) It's nothing.
没什么
It's just... why didn't you invite me to the party on Saturday?
只是……你为什么不请我去你们家礼拜六的派对?
Do you not want me to meet your parents or something?
你不想要我见你父母还是怎么?
I mean, they... they couldn't be weirder than mine.
毕竟 他们……他们不可能比我父母还诡异了
I didn't think you'd want to hang out with my parents' friends.
我以为你应该不会喜欢和我父母的朋友打交道
They're old... like, NCIS-old.
他们很老……就像《海军罪案调查处》那么老
(其实还好啦 2003年首播 也就十几季嘛哈哈)
Oh, so you were looking out for me,
哦 所以你是替我着想
'cause you know how difficult older people can be.
因为你知道跟老人们打交道有多难
Look at you two!
看你们两个啊!
Doesn't it feel good just to talk it out and clear the air and...
难道这感觉不好吗 摊开来谈 气氛敞亮 还……
I'm out of here.
我走了
Sorry, that was awkward.
抱歉 太尴尬了
No, if something's bothering you, we should talk about it.
没事 如果有事困扰你了 我们就应该好好谈谈的
Or..if something is bothering me...
或者……如果有事困扰我了的话……
(Chuckles)
What does that mean?
什么意思?
I'm just wondering if, with you going to college,
我只是在想 你马上就要去大学了
that we should slow things down?
我们是不是应该少见点面了?
Uh, why?
呃 为什么?
Are you worried I'm gonna ask you to help me move?
你是担心我会要你帮我搬东西吗?
♪
"The year is 1962.
“1962年
It is the height of the Cold War.
是冷战的顶峰时期
You are in the apartment of a suspected double-agent."
你们在一间双面间谍嫌疑人的公♥寓♥里”
Ooh!
哦!
Question.
有个问题
Does anybody know the WiFi password?
有人知道WiFi密♥码♥吗?
There are no cellphones in 1962, Mandy.
1962年没有手♥机♥的 Mandy
Okay. I don't think that attitude was invented yet either, Kristin.
好吧 我觉得那个年代应该也没人会用这种口气说话 Kristin
All right, we must find evidence to prove
好吧 我们必须找到证据证明
that whoever lives here is a Russian spy,
住这儿的这个人是个俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
and escape before he returns from the opera.
并趁他看完歌♥剧回来前逃出去
Help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Kyle, knock it off, okay? We have one hour.
Kyle 别闹了好吗? 我们有一个小时呢
I will take walls and drawers.
我去查看墙壁和抽屉
Uh, I got desktops and cabinets.
呃 我看桌面和柜子
And you guys might just want to watch.
你俩可能只想看着
Cheerleaders are important, too.
拉拉队也很重要的
Uh, Ryan?
呃 Ryan?
This horse is pointed in the direction of that picture of the Eiffel Tower.
这匹马指向的是那个埃菲尔铁塔图片的方向
Hmm, what do you think it is?
嗯 你觉得这是什么?
A building in Paris.
巴黎的一个建筑物
Hey, way to go, Mandy!
嘿 好棒哦 Mandy!
Are we out? (Door latch rattles)
我们能出去了吗?
There's a date on the picture...
这张图片上有一个日期
May 21st, 1889.
1889年5月21日
That's seven digits.
一共7位数字
Phone number.
电♥话♥号♥码
Mandy: Yeah. (Gasps) For Conroy Carpets!
是呢 康罗伊地毯的电♥话♥!
不对 它们的电♥话♥是 5-5-5
No, that's... ♪ 5-5-5 ♪
0-100 康罗伊
♪ 0-100, Conroy ♪ ♪ 0-100, Conroy ♪
It's busy.
是忙音
Oh, God. I have to dial that whole number again.
哦 天 我得再把所有数字重新拨一遍
(Gasps) Hey, you guys, maybe this is something.
嘿 大家 也许这个有提示呢
He's supposed to be at the opera, right?
他应该在歌♥剧院不是吗?
How come he didn't take his opera glasses?
怎么会不带上他的观剧小望远镜呢?
Yeah, I already took a look at those, Mandy.
嗯 我已经看过那个了 Mandy
Well, did you see that when you look through them,
那么你有戴着它看过东西吗?
each of the Presidents has a letter on his head?
每个总统头上都有个字母呢
Yeah, it says T-Y-P-E.
嗯 写着T-Y-P-E
Maybe we're supposed to type those letters into the typewriter.
也许我们应该把它们在打字机上敲出来
Hey, it even spells "type"!
嘿 这几个字母的意思就是“打字”呢!
Oh, that's ridiculous.
哦 太荒谬了
If anything it would be "Rushmore"
如果要打也应该是打“拉什莫尔”(总统山的名字)
or "Jefferson" or "Badlands."
或“杰斐逊”总统 或“岩石地”啊
- T-Y... - Okay, okay.
- T-Y…… - 好了 好了
- Just let me do it, okay? - ...P-E.
- 让我来吧 - ……P-E
(Screams) There's another room!
还有一个房♥间!
You had the glasses in your hand.
你手里拿过那个望远镜的
Think!
动脑筋啊!
Hey.
嘿
So, I talked to Eve, and then she talked to Rob.
我跟Eve谈过了 她又和Rob谈了
And it turns out that it's not such a big deal.
原来并不是什么大事
That's what I said.
我之前就是这么说的啊
Yeah, I know, I know.
嗯 我知道 我知道
Now, uh... Now we know that that's true.
现在 呃 现在我们知道是真的没事了
Eve: Get out of my face and get out of my house!
滚出我的视线 滚出我的家!
And not only should we "slow things down,"
我们不仅应该“少见点面”
but let's bring it to a screeching halt. - Rob: Fine!
还应该直接来个急刹车 - 好!
Have fun at the Air Force Academy.
祝你空军学院玩得开心
Semper Fi! (Laughs)
永远忠诚!
That's the Marines, you jackass!
那是海军的口号♥ 你个傻♥逼♥!
So, how's Rob?
所以 Rob如何?
Honey, what happened?
亲爱的 怎么了?
Well, you said talk. We talked.
你说的要谈啊 我们谈了
That led to yelling and name-calling.
最后导致了大吼大叫和一堆辱骂
Hope you're happy!
你开心啦!
There goes our only chance of having a weak, skinny grandkid.
我们唯一能有个瘦弱孙子的希望破灭了
Vanessa: (Groans)
Nice shot! - Ugh.
漂亮! - 呃
I can tell her heart is breaking out there, Mike.
我能读出她破碎的心 Mike
Well, it's not affecting her aim.
不过也没有影响她的瞄准嘛
Nothing but bullseyes.
直接正中靶心
Honey, breakups are hard, even for Eve.
亲爱的 分手是很痛苦的 即使是Eve
I want to go out and talk to her about it, but she blames me.
我想出去和她谈谈 但是她怪我害了她
She doesn't blame you. - Yes, she does.
她不是怪你 - 她怪我
She's angry, you're in her way, and she's a great shot.
她是生气 你挡了她的路 她可是个神射手啊
Well, that's another thing I want to talk to her about.
好吧 那是另一件我想谈的事情
Here. Take this. - Why are you giving me this?
给 拿着 - 你干嘛给我这个?
Go out and kill a couple targets with her.
出去和她一起射几箭
No, Mike, she doesn't want to talk to me.
不 Mike 她不想和我说话
You want answers? Don't ask questions.
你想要答案?那就别问问题
She opens up better when she's doing something.
她在做一些事情的时候会更容易敞开自己
She seems pretty mad.
她好像很激动
Don't you think I should wait till she's not armed?
你不觉得我应该等到她没有武器了以后吗?
(Laughs)
Listen, we got a six-foot fence.
听好 我们家的篱笆墙不到2米
Aim low.
瞄低点射
Be quiet about it. We're not supposed to be doing this.
小声点 我们不应该这么做的
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
I'll give it a shot.
我去试试/射射
(Laughs)
All right! - Can you avoid the puns?
好啦! - 能不讲你的双关语吗?
Sorry. - And I can't impress it enough.
抱歉 - 我也不觉得这个够好笑
Do not shoot over the fence.
别射到篱笆墙外面去
You're gonna hit that weird dude always giving me advice over there.
你会打到那个总是给我建议的古怪家伙的
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表