剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
是 要是那个时期你是做生意的就觉得很好
'cause Reagan slashed their taxes.
因为里根减了那方面的税
Slashed taxes so you could hire more workers.
减了税你就能雇更多员工啊
More workers, more jobs.
更多员工就会更少有人失业啊
Oh, except they didn't.
哦 但是他们并没有
They just kept it for themselves and bought more boats. - Oh. Boats?!
他们只把钱留在了自己手里 还买♥♥了更多的船 - 哦 船?
But they were American-made boats, probably.
但是它们可都是美国制♥造♥的船啊 应该是吧
Yeah, and then thanks to Reagan's deregulations, they all sank.
是呢 还多亏了里根的撤销管制 它们都沉了
Okay, you got to stop teaching this lefty stuff.
你真的不能再继续教这些左派的东西了
You know why? They're gonna... They're gonna fail these tests
知道为什么吗?他们会……他们会考砸的
because my side's still writing the textbooks.
因为我站队的这边还仍然写在课本上呢
Mike Mike Mike
Mike, Mike, Mike.
What... What are you doing in here?
你……你在这里干什么?
This is a classroom.
这里可是课堂啊
It's not a...Kitchen?
不是 - ……厨房♥?
I was trying to teach. - No, you weren't.
我想要好好教的 - 你没有
He was trying to throw his... his lefty-sidedness.
他只想把他 他哪些左派的东西抛给学生
I was just tr... - All right, you know... Hey, guys, you know what?
我只是想 - 好吧 各位同学们
If you want to leave a little bit early, it's okay.
要是谁想早点走 现在可以走了
Great work today, guys.
今天很棒 同学们
Look, I hired Ryan, not you.
听我说 我雇的是Ryan 不是你
You can't just walk in here and interfere.
你不能就这样走进来打扰课堂
Well, you loved me when I was shredding your business plan.
可是我事无巨细地干预你的生意计划的时候你却很爱我
Well... - He was shredding your business plan? - No.
那是…… - 他事无巨细地干预了你的生意计划? - 不
Listen, all the students are gone... why is the tutor still here?
既然所有学生都走了……为什么辅♥导♥老师还在这儿?
I'm going. Don't worry.
我马上就走 你不用操心
You are a saint. - Oh, stop.
你简直是圣人 - 哦 行了
Mike, look, I appreciate your help with the business plan,
Mike 听我说 我很感谢你帮我修改生意计划
but I can handle it from here.
但是这里的事情我能自己搞定的
Really?
真的吗?
He was trying to give those kids beer.
他可想要给孩子们发啤酒呢
You know, while I would normally love
你知道吗 其实平时我还是很乐意
to get in the middle of an argument between you two,
参与你俩的争论的
I just... I don't have the time for it right now.
但是现在……我根本就没精力了
Exactly. You don't have the time.
对啊 你没时间
I can be a big help to you.
我可以帮你很多啊
No, no, look, I want to do it.
不 不 听着 我想要自己做
I'm already working on getting a business license
我已经在申请经营许可证了
and a permanent space and hiring three tutors.
还在找固定场所 计划雇三名辅♥导♥老师
Better hire four, because Deng Xiaoping here ain't working out.
最好雇四名 因为邓♥小♥平♥可教不好课
I don't need to deal with you chasing off one of my employees.
我不想再花精力解决你赶走我的员工的问题了
Ple... Look, please stay out of my business.
拜托……听好 我拜托你 不要再管我的生意了
Oh. You know, the librarian was cool,
哦 你知道吗 图书管♥理♥员♥是很好
but this angry businesswoman character's not my thing.
但是这种愤怒的女商人角色我真的不喜欢
Hey, Mike Baxter here for Outdoor Man with a few words about business.
嗨 Outdoor Man的Mike Baxter 有句生意方面的话要跟你讲
Now, the worst thing that can happen to business is failure.
如今 生意上能发生的最糟糕的事莫过于失败
Running a close second... success.
而次糟糕的是:成功
Failure punches you right in the face,
失败会照你脸上重打一拳
but success... the demons come from all sides.
但成功……你会陷入十面埋伏
You just succeed, and a little flea bites...
你刚成功 小跳蚤就会咬你
"Wait, what, what am I... Why do I owe you something?
“干嘛啊 我怎么……我怎么就欠分你一杯羹了?
Forget it. Stop it."
想都不要想 别再吵我了!”
John D. Rockefeller said it's wrong to assume
约翰·D·洛克菲勒说过 不要以为 美国实业家、超级资本家 美孚石油公♥司♥(标准石油)创办人
that men of immense wealth are always happy.
巨富之人就永远快乐无忧
Or as Biggie put it better, "Mo' money, mo' problems."
嘻哈歌♥手臭名昭著大先生唱得更好《冇钱就冇问题》
Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank is a very rich and successful dude,
亚特兰大猎鹰队的拥有者Arthur Blank是个非常有钱而成功的家伙
but when his team just needed a field goal
但是当时他的队伍只需要再来个定位球得分
to clinch the Super Bowl and started going backwards,
然后交出球权防守到底 就能赢得超级碗了
well, I think we all saw the most miserable successful man in America.
结果 好吧 我们就都看到了全美最悲剧的成功人士了
(51届超级碗的决赛大逆转 我个人不懂橄榄球 就不置喙了)
Run the damn ball!
往死里跑阵啊!
I digress.
扯远了
The Buddha said, "Success is not the key to happiness,
佛说“成功不是快乐的关键
happiness is the key to success."
快乐才是成功的关键”
(Tim叔 你手掌反了哦 应该朝上)
Ding!
叮!
The Buddha also said, "Run the damn ball!"
佛还说了 “往死里跑阵啊!”
Literally everyone knew that was the only move.
确实每个人都知道就剩跑阵这一招了
So, whether you preside over an oil company, football team,
所以 不管你是要管理一家石油公♥司♥ 一个橄榄球队
or a chain of outdoor stores, a whole lot can go wrong.
还是多家户外用品连锁店 很多事情都有可能出错
But it's worth it because if you thread that needle and pull it off,
但是一切都值得 因为如果你穿好了针 缝好了线
there's no more satisfying feeling than turning a profit
再没什么事情能比盈利更让你开心了
and sending all those profits to Washington.
还会乖乖把所有的利润都送到华盛顿去
Seriously, why do we do this?
细想一下 我们为什么要这么做?
Kyle, what you doing out here?
Kyle 你在这儿干嘛?
Nothing.
没什么
Can't a guy sit in his parked van at night without it being weird?
难道就不会有夜里坐在他的房♥车里不显诡异的人吗?
Kyle, you really spruced this place up.
Kyle你把这里装扮的真温馨
Thanks.
谢了
I wanted somewhere to go, you know,
我是想着得有个去处 你懂的
when our marriage breaks up and you kick me out.
要是我们分手了 你把我赶出家门的话
Why would I kick you out?
我为什么要把你赶出家门?
Oh, my God.
哦我的天
You're not going bald, are you?
你不是要变秃顶吧?
No.
不是
But Eve's right... I'm not a Baxter.
但是Eve确实说得对……我不是Baxter家的人
You know, you're all high-powered entrepreneurs,
你看 你们都是特别厉害的企业家
and I'm just glad when I can say it right.
而我能把企业家这个单词读对就很开心了
There's so many R's.
单词里面有太多卷舌音了
We're not all that high-powered.
我们并不都是特别厉害的
I mean, my dad and I are, but Eve just plays guitar for bums
我是说 我爸和我是 但是Eve只是弹吉他讨钱
and my mom's like a babysitter or something.
而我妈就跟幼儿托管什么的似的
Your mom just started her own business,
你妈妈刚刚开始做起了她自己的生意
and I'm the only one who doesn't have one,
而我成了唯一一个没有自己生意的人了
and someday you're gonna realize I don't fit in, and then it'll be over.
有一天你就会发现我跟你们合不来 然后我们就会分手了
Kyle, I'm always going to be here for you.
Kyle 我一定会一直陪在你身边的
I heard that from my foster family,
我的寄养家庭也这么跟我说过
and then I accidentally set their porch on fire and I'm out on the street.
后来我不小心点燃了他们家的门廊 然后我就流落街头了
I know you've grown up only having to rely on yourself,
我知道你从小到大都只能靠自己一个人活着
but those days are over.
但是现在不一样了
I can't even count on me now?
我现在连我自己都不能指望了吗?
You can count on us.
你可以指望我们啊
I'm never gonna let you go.
我永远不会让你走的
And if someone tries to kick you out, they kick me out with you.
如果有人想把你赶出门 就得把我和你一起赶出去
So, you'll live in the van with me?
所以 你会和我一起住在房♥车里?
No, we're never living in anything with wheels.
不 我们永远不会住在任何有轮子的东西里的
It doesn't bother you that I'm not like the rest of your family?
我和你其他的家人不一样 你不会烦恼吗?
I didn't want to marry a Baxter.
我不想嫁给一个Baxter家的人
Also, I think there are laws against that.
而且应该法律也不允许吧
Hey.
嗨
Have you been working this whole time?
你这么长时间一直都在忙这个?
Yeah, well, they call it Quicken, but it takes forever.
是的 虽然这财务软件名叫“加快” 但是能花你一辈子功夫
Ha.
啊
You missed a great episode of "Deadliest Catch."
你错过了很棒的一集《致命捕捞》
One of the fishermen lost the back of his head... finished his shift.
一个渔民的后脑勺都没了 还完成了他的轮职工作
Oh, I had fun.
哦 我也挺开心的
I was linking my new business account with my payroll software
我把我的新生意账户和工资单软件联结起来
so I could calculate my tax liability for this fiscal quarter.
然后我就能算出这个会计季度的应缴税款
He put a wool cap on and just pulled his nets in.
他就戴上了个羊毛帽 然后把渔网收了
Don't take my complaining wrong.
别会错我抱怨的意了
Business is doing really, really well.
我的生意真的进行得挺好的
Your business, honey, is none of my business.
你的生意 亲爱的 不关我的事
Look, I, uh... I know I said that,
听我说 我 呃 我知道我这么说过
but, um, it wa... it was a little bit extreme.
但是 呃 这……这有点太极端了
I mean, we can talk about this a little, okay?
我是说我们还是可以谈论一下的 好吗?
There's nothing to talk about, honey. You got this.
没什么好谈的 亲爱的 你把一切都搞定了
What if I don't want it?
那要是我不想这样呢?
I mean, I want it, but... I kind of hate it.
我是说 我其实很想要 但是……我挺讨厌这样的
You just realized that other people's kids are awful?
你发现别人家的孩子都很难搞?
No, no, no.
不 不 不是
I mean, that... that's what I miss, Mike.
我的意思是 教那些孩子……才是我所想念的 Mike
I mean, I-I'm running this tutoring business,
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表