剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
你看 我在运营辅♥导♥的生意
and I don't get to do any actual tutoring.
我却不做任何实际的辅♥导♥工作
Well, I have a lot of opinions,
嗯 我有很多想法和建议
but I was asked to stay out of it, so... good night.
但是有人要求我别插手 所以……晚安
Come on. I'm too tired to beg.
哎呀好啦 我已经没力气求你了
Just... Just start talking, please.
你就……你就说吧 拜托了
Listen, when I first started Outdoor Man, I was working so hard
你看 我一开始做Outdoor Man的时候 工作太辛苦了
that I never really went outdoors, right? - Hmm.
以至于我都一直都没有真的去过户外 对吧? - 嗯
It was a year before I was able to shoot something smaller than me.
直到一年后我才真正凭自己的本事射中了比我小的东西
I remember.
我记得
That's when we got used to eating store-bought meat.
那时候我们还很习惯吃店里买♥♥来的肉呢
So, uh... so what did you do?
那么 呃 那么你后来怎么做的?
Well, what I figured out early is you don't hire people
嗯 我那时候想明白了:你不是要雇人来
to do the stuff you like to do,
做你自己热爱的事情
you hire people to do the stuff you don't like to do.
而是雇人来做你自己不喜欢的事情
Well, I would love that.
嗯 我当然乐意这样做
That would be great, but it's my company,
这样肯定很好 但是这是我的公♥司♥呀
it's my responsibility, and I feel like I'm the one
这是我的责任 我感觉我
who should be doing all that stuff.
就应该做好所有的事情
Right, well, I think you have that half right.
对 不过我觉得你只对了一半
It is your responsibility to get stuff done, but, honey, if you're not happy,
你是有责任让事情都被人做好 但是亲爱的 如果你不开心
your business is not going to be a success.
你的生意是不会成功的
You're right. You're right.
你说得对 你说得对
You know what?
应该这样对吧
Screw you, Quicken.
去你丫的 “加快”
You ha... Hire an administrator to do the paperwork,
你雇……雇一个行政人员做文书工作
then you go out and shoot stuff smaller than you.
然后你就去户外射比你小的东西去
You deserve it.
那是你应得的
All right, thanks. Thanks, sweetie.
好 谢了 谢谢亲爱的
You bet.
客气
Oh, hey, you know who would be a great administrator?
哦 嘿 你知道谁会是个很棒的行政人员吗?
Ryan.
Ryan
A lefty in a bloated bureaucracy.
膨胀的官僚主义里的一名左派分子
Perfect.
简直完美
Hey, Eve!
嘿 Eve
Hey.
嘿
Thanks. We'd love to join.
谢邀 我们很乐意加入你
Kyle, come get a seat.
Kyle 来选个位子坐吧
Oh, I don't need to.
哦 我不用选
I'm already wearing one.
我已经穿着一个椅子了
Well, this could be promising.
好吧 这个也许能有市场吧
You bet your sweet Sants it is.
赌上我的绝妙“袜裤” 它肯定有市场
Uh, ta-freaking-da.
啊 看-了个-吧
(讲真 这个高度算椅子吗?感觉服化道组工作不认真啊)
Yay!
Baby, QVC, here we come!
亲爱的 电视购物台 我们来了!
We're gonna be chair rich.
我们要变得“椅”常富有了
So, Eve, what do you think? Are you, uh, wowed? - Yeah.
现在 Eve 你觉得怎么样?你有 呃 被打动到吗? - 有吗?
Well, I got to hand it to you, it does look pretty uncomfortable,
好吧 我确实得应该肯定你了 虽然看着显得很不舒服
but it appears to work.
但它好像是管用的
Well, no, it's actually super comfortable.
嗯 不 其实超级舒服的
Yeah. - 'Cause the belt is so tight
是的 - 因为腰带特别紧
that you're completely numb from the waist down.
于是你从腰部以下都完全麻掉了
It's invented by the guy completely numb from the neck up.
这玩意儿可是一个从脖子以上完全麻掉的家伙发明的
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表