剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
Am I getting it?
不对
(Chuckles) No.
来 我们试着多一点律动
Look, let's try, perhaps,
a little movement.
- 哦 好好
- 一点律动
- Oh, yeah, yeah.
- A little movement.
简单的方块步
Simple box step.
哦我会简单的步子 好好好
Oh, I can do simple. Okay,
yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
方块步 好的
Box step, all right.
准备 哒一哒嗷
Ready, and one and ow!
一哒嗯……
One and... (Groans)
哒三哒啊!
And three and aah!
好吧
Okay.
看在上帝的份儿上 女人!
For the love of God, woman!
我有那么糟糕吗?
Am I that bad?
我不仅帮不了你,而且我可能再也跳不了舞了
Not only can I not help
you, I may never dance again.
我要是连简单的舞步都跳不了
If I can't do the simple stuff,
我要怎么学阿根廷探戈啊?
how am I ever gonna learn
the Argentinean Tango?
阿根廷探戈?
(Gasps) The Argentinean Tango?!
那可是世界上最复杂的舞蹈
That's the most complicated
dance in the world.
(Sighs)
好多人为了学它都走火入魔了
People have gone mad trying to learn it.
Kyle为什么要选一个他明知道我学不会的舞?
Why would Kyle give me a
dance he knows I can't learn?
我个人猜测 他可能是真心不想和你跳舞
Just a guess, maybe he really
didn't want to dance with you.
那我跟他提出来的时候他可以直接说“不”啊
He could've just said "No" when I offered.
他只是不想惹你难过
He just didn't want to hurt your feelings.
你知道的 他是那样的人
You know, he's like that.
但我不是
But I'm not.
你是我这辈子见过的跳舞跳得最烂的人了
You are the worst dancer I have ever seen.
- 不 我……
- 走吧 女人!
- No, I...
- Be gone, woman!
拜托 拜托
Please. Please.
这叫做驱赶鸟
This is called flushing out the bird.
保持警惕 他们随时可能飞起来
Stay alert. They could
fly up at any minute.
但是要确保安全 只看到背景是蓝天的时候才能开枪
But it's not safe to shoot until
I only see blue sky behind it.
你那些课都有认真听
You were paying attention
during all of those courses.
好样的 因为你这辈子接下来都有可能一直在打猎
That's great because you'll probably
be hunting for the rest of your life.
或者聚会 因为那也是可以做一辈子的开心事
Or gathering 'cause that's
also a lifetime of fun.
猎人们也聚会的 叫做烧烤派对
Hunters also gather.
It's called a barbecue.
嘿 Boyd 你知道雄性野鸡在养育宝宝方面有重要责任吗?
Hey, Boyd. Do you know the male pheasant
has a big role in raising the babies.
就像是我 你 你妈妈 的鸟类版本一样
That means it's like the bird
version of me, you, and Mom.
你的鸟类版本就是你
The bird version of you is you.
你看到什么了吗 外公?
Do you see something, Grandpa?
野鸡有非常灵敏的听觉
Now, pheasant have very keen hearing.
他们早就听到我们在走路了 但是我们停下来的时候它们才真正紧张了起来
They heard us walking, but they
get real nervous when we stop.
这时候他们很容易四处乱飞
This is when they like to flush.
你看 他们会紧张 因为他们是有丰富感情的
You see, they get nervous because
they have an array of emotions.
(Fluttering)
他来了他来了
He's coming up. He's coming up.
他可是活生生的动物哦
It's a living creature.
瞄准那只鸟 瞄准那只鸟
Track the bird, track
the bird. Track the bird.
和它的灵魂对接上
Connect with its spirit.
(Sighs)
我做不到
I can't.
对不起 外公
I'm sorry, Grandpa.
没事 不要紧
That's okay. That's just fine.
- 别想太多
- 好的!
- Don't worry about it.
- Yes!
我就知道
I knew it.
多亏了你 那只鸟可以活着见到新一天
And thanks to you, that bird
gets to live to see another day.
(Sighs)
(Gunshot)
(Thud)
我应该有说过不是只有我们在打猎对吧?
I did mention we're not the
only hunters out here, right?
我要Boyd把我们今天的重大经历写到日记里
(Sighs) I told Boyd to journal
about our big trip today.
这会是一个极其美妙的开端
It's gonna make an amazing entry.
哦 是呢 写一篇什么事都没发生的日记
Oh, yeah, that part about nothing happened.
那就只能整页留空白了
That's gonna jump right off the page.
哦 有事情发生了
Oh, something happened.
你输了 这让你抓狂
You lost, and it's driving you crazy.
知道吧 我现在希望能把你弄到
You know, I wish I could get you someplace
只有你和蓝天在你背后的地方去
where it's just you
and blue sky behind you.
野蛮的Baxter传统今日终结了 Boyd用和平终止的
A barbaric-Baxter tradition died today,
and Boyd killed it... with peace.
我真的很为他骄傲 虽然你是失望的
I'm really proud of him
even if you're disappointed.
我没有对他失望
I'm not disappointed in him!
那孩子自己做了选择 我没有意见
The kid made a choice,
and I'm good with that.
好吧 现在不像我以为的那么好玩了
Well, now it's not as fun.
我只想要Boyd成为他自己想成为的人 而不是我所希望的样子
I just want Boyd to be who he wants
to be, not who I want him to be.
但是我现在知道了 如果他开枪了 你会癫狂的
But I get the idea had he taken that
shot, you might have freaked out.
拜托 如果我们要谈同情心的话
Please, I think when it
comes to being understanding,
我相信我能把我自己“拔高”到Mike Baxter的毫无同情心水品的
I can pull myself up to Mike Baxter level.
我真的很庆幸你正确的时候不多 因为真的很要我命
You know, I'm glad you're not right very
often 'cause it's really hard to take.
好的 一个Baxter不想猎杀 下一步是什么?
Yeah, a Baxter didn't
want to hunt. What's next?
女总统?
A woman president?
嘿 Boyd 该走了 你♥爸♥要走了
Hey, Boyd, it's time to
leave. Your dad's got to go.
(Rock music plays)
Kyle
Kyle.
Kyle!
Kyle!
(Music stops)
嘿 Mrs. B 哇这种感觉好酷
Hey, Mrs. B. This is so cool.
即使在Mr. B的休息日我也能见到一位B
Even on Mr. B.'s day off, I still get a B.
额…… 我想和你谈谈 Kyle
Uh... I wanted to talk to you, Kyle.
呃……如果你不想和我跳舞
Um... if you didn't want
to dance with me because
因为你觉得我会让你丢脸 你可以直接告诉我的
you thought I might embarrass
you, you could've just told me.
什么?
(Scoffs) What?
不是 我很喜欢您的舞蹈风格
No, I love how you dance.
我是说 每个人都会停下来盯着看您跳舞
I mean, everyone stops and stares.
就好像他们的眼睛被黏住了一样
It's like they can't look away.
是啊 我就是照音乐跟我说的做的
(Chuckling) Yeah. I just
do what the music tells me.
那么 额…… 那么…… 为什么你要选一个你明知道我们跳不了的舞呢?
So, uh... So... So, why did you pick a
dance you knew neither of us could do?
因为我不想“一定”要跳那个舞
Well, because I didn't want to
have to do that dance at all.
为什么呢?
Why not?
我知道我经常谈到我妈妈
Look, I know I talk about her a lot,
但是……
but... (Sighs)
她并没有我说的那样好
...my mom really wasn't as
great as I make her sound.
所以你跟我们讲的都是她做得好的故事?
So, the stories you tell
about her are the good ones?
她不是一直都陪在我身边
She wasn't always there for me.
一支没有我母亲的母亲儿子共舞 会变成另一个不美好的记忆
And a mother-son dance without my mother
would just be another reminder of that.
在我的婚礼上 我只想去专注我真的很幸运
On my wedding, I... I just want to
be thinking about how lucky I am.
我希望我是你妈妈 Kyle
I wish I was you mother, Kyle.
呃 您应该不会喜欢的
Uh, I don't think so.
靠政♥府♥救济过活可没有被叫Mrs. B那么有面子
Living on government handouts isn't as
glamorous as Mrs. B. makes it sound.
我是说 我希望我能有机会抚养你长大
I mean, I wish I could have raised you
因为我不想错过哪怕一秒钟
because I wouldn't have
missed one precious second
陪伴一个如你这般的好孩子
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表