剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
你知道吗 Cammy的学校也是那种安全区
You know, Cammy's school is
one of those safe spaces, too.
我就是喜欢搅和他
I just like messing with him.
呃 我不想上去
U-Uh, I don't want to do this.
我恐高的
I-I'm scared of heights.
好吧 就是因为你恐高我们才要上去啊
Okay, well, that's why we're doing it.
记得那时候你怕马 然后我带你去骑马吗?
Remember when you were afraid of horses
and I took you horseback riding?
嗯 那时候挺好玩的
Yeah. That was fun.
不过后来我被[小肉桂]踢了胸口
(黄棕色的马匹常取此名)
Until I got off and Cinnamon
kicked me in the chest.
我以前被马踢过头
I... I got kicked in
the head by a horse once.
我的钢琴天赋暴增了好几个礼拜
For a few weeks, I was
very good at the piano.
看哪 又一例农场事故有好结局的
Look at that... another farm
accident with a happy ending.
听我说 只要你按我说的做 不会有任何意外发生的
Look, nothing will happen to you
if you just focus on my voice,
就像那时候我说“别站在小肉桂后面”
like when I said, "Don't
stand behind Cinnamon."
好吧 我试试
Okay, I'll give it a try.
对嘛
Yeah.
没事啦 不用担心的
Hey, you got nothing to worry about.
我们看过很多小孩子登了顶 还有盲人 还有一位94岁的老太太
I mean, we've had little kids go up there
blind people, a 94-year-old woman.
哦 她那次结局不太好
That one didn't end well.
我不应该再拿她当范例来说了
I should stop using it as an example.
好的 你现在做得很好 Cammy
Okay, you're doing great, Cammy.
谢谢
Thanks.
我卡住了
I'm stuck.
好吧 没事的 你现在只离地半米而已
All right, well, you're
2 feet off the ground.
所以 呃 用左手抓住那个黄色的把手
So, um, grab the yellow
hold with your left hand.
好 哪个是黄色的?
Okay, which one's yellow?
我分辨不了颜色了!
I can't see colors anymore!
-我要掉下去了! -好吧 就……就……
-I'm gonna fall!
-Okay, just... just...
不 不是那个
Nope, not that one.
嘿 嘿 你们几位 能安静点儿吗?
Hey, hey, hey, could you
guys, uh, keep it down?
我知道我的餐厅在一家枪店的中间
I know my restaurant's in
the middle of a gun store,
但我还是在努力营造一个好气氛好吗
but I'm trying to create an ambience.
对不起 Cammy卡住了
Sorry. Cammy's stuck.
简直就是再现了那位94岁的场景
It's the 94-year-old
all over again.
你就深呼吸一下 Cammy
Just take a deep breath, Cammy.
我做不到 上面的空气太稀薄了
I can't! The air is too thin up here!
好吧 我 好吧
Okay. I... Okay.
你们就把我放下来吧 求你们了
Just get me down, please!
求你们放我下来吧
Please get me down!
拜托
Please!
你为什么要逼我做攀岩?!
Why did you make me do that?!
好吧 首先你得搞清楚 你刚才根本不算是做了攀岩
Okay, well, first off, you didn't do it.
要是你真的做了 你也许会找到一些成就感
But if you had, you might have felt
like you accomplished something.
我已经找到很多成就感了!
I have accomplished plenty!
好吗?我可是寝室长啊
Okay? I am presidente of my dorm.
再见!(西语)
Adios!
寝室长刚刚偷走了一套护具
Presidente just stole a harness.
Cammy!
Cammy!
你们这是怎么了?
What is going on with you guys?
昨晚在家里你们也显得很奇怪
Even last night at the
house, it seemed weird.
是她的问题 我又没有交一堆朋友 还玩得很开心
It's her... I'm not the one making
all the friends and having fun.
听我说 高中以后我就没再见过以前的朋友们了
Look, after high school, I
didn't see any of my friends.
我很不好意思 因为他们都在做很多精彩的事情
I felt embarrassed because they
were all off doing exciting stuff,
而我却在家 换尿布
while I was home, changing diapers.
但是后来我才知道他们根本没戴有色眼镜看我
But then I realized that
they weren't judging me.
只有我自己介意罢了
Only I was.
我也戴有色眼镜看你的呀 而且我那时候才9岁呢
I was judging you, too. And I was only 9.
-嘿 亲爱的 -嘿
-Hey, babe?
-Yeah? Hey.
有空吗? 帮我从你的角度看看我重写的演讲稿怎么样
Got a sec? I want to run the
rewrite of my speech by you.
哦 好啊 好期待听听这位电脑版的新Mike Baxter会怎么说
Oh, yeah, I can't wait to hear what
the new P.C. Mike Baxter has to say.
是吧
Yeah.
其实听起来还是很像老Mike Baxter的 只是在衣帽间里喝醉了
Well, sounds a lot like the old Mike
Baxter, but drunk in a locker room.
不过说真的 Mandy的那个清单真是个挺好的蓝图
But I'll tell you, Mandy's
list was a good blueprint.
你是说那些不能说的字眼吧
You mean of what not to say.
哦不是 我把他们都写进讲稿了 坐
Oh, no, I got them all in there. Sit.
好吧 呃 好开始
All right, uh, okay.
“下午好女士们先生们 还有各位界限不明者”
"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen...
and all of you on the fence."
哦我的天
Oh, God.
“引用一句后来得了诺贝尔奖的Lee Greenwood的话”
"To quote future Nobel
Prize winner Lee Greenwood,
'我骄傲 我是美国人'
'I'm proud to be an American.'
不仅仅是因为我有想说什么就说什么的自♥由♥发言权
或是可以携带超棒武器的枪♥支♥持有权
Not just because I have the right to
speak my mind or carry an awesome gun,
更重要是因为这是一片遍地机遇的国土
but because it's the land of opportunity.
一些哼哼唧唧的小宝宝可能不这么觉得 但是在美国
Some whiny babies might not
think so, but in America,
只要努力工作 任何人都能成功
if you work hard, anyone can be successful.
任何人 任何……人 任何 人
Anyone. Any... one. Any one."
如此重复循环 我会一直说下去
That goes on and on. I keep doing it.
行了 听我说 你不能这么做演讲
All right, you know what?
Y-You cannot give that speech.
你不能 不 能
You cannot... can not.
你这么讲会给Mandy招来很多麻烦的
It'll cause Mandy a lot of trouble.
被那些小题大做的道德警♥察♥们找麻烦吗?
With the thought police, who
have their panties in a bunch?
而且这些字眼我都写进来了
And that's in there. Got that in.
道德警♥察♥们永远不会同意这样的演讲的
The thought police are never
gonna approve that speech.
你知道还有谁不同意他们想要我做的那种演讲吗?
You know who else wouldn't approve
the speech they want me to give?
我
Me.
而且天哪 这个字眼也是不准用的 但是我就要用
And God, who I'm also not
allowed to mention, but I do.
看在上帝的份儿上 请你多考虑考虑再把讲稿发出去
Well, for the love of God, think
about this before you send it in.
我觉得问题就是我们考虑得太多了
I think the problem is we're
thinking too much about this.
是时候该行动了
Time for action.
你!
You!
你 你 你 你 你!
You, you, you, you, you!
目前为止你说过的字眼我都很喜欢
I like what you're saying so far.
好吧
Okay.
我刚被学院委员会的夺命连环杀折磨了一个小时
I just spent a brutal hour in
front of the faculty committee.
Moffat教授说你写的长篇大论简直是……
Professor Moffat called
what you wrote a screed.
他生气到都在自编词语形容了
He was so mad, he was making up words.
他没得办法呀 那些好词都被他自己禁了
Well, he had to. He
banned all the good ones.
你要是不改掉讲稿 他们就不让你做演讲了
If you don't change this,
they're not gonna let you speak.
我不会改的
I'm not changing it.
你知道吧?
You know what?
我接下来要说一句我真的不想说的话
I'm gonna say something right
now I really don't want to,
因为我实在是太沮丧了 我感觉我不这么说不行了:
but I am so frustrated, I
just feel like I have to.
求你了
Please.
Mandy 我不能改
Mandy, I can't.
你干嘛要在这件事情上跟他们斗?
Why are you fighting them on this?
你为什么就不能好好配合呢?
Why can't you just get along?
因为搞出这档子清单的委员会不是在请我们配合
Because committees who make up lists
like this aren't asking us to get along.
他们是在吩咐我们要服从安排
They're telling us to go along.
我不服从安排
And I don't go along.
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表