剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
young teachers don't have.
智慧
Wisdom.
如果说智慧的代价是一些皱纹 也值得啊
If the price for that is
a few wrinkles, so be it.
所以才没有人听新鲜葡萄的
That's why nobody listens to a grape.
他们还得在葡萄干的讲台下坐好几个小时
And yet they'll sit at the
feet of a raisin for hours.
Carol经常提起Vanessa是一个多么多么棒的老师
Carol always talks about what
an excellent teacher Vanessa was.
她真的鞭策了那些孩子们 而且她从来不放弃他们
She really pushed those kids
and she never gave up on them.
她去得早 走得晚
She went in early, stayed late.
她真的很爱那份工作 - 是啊
- She really loved that job.
- Yeah.
现在班级规模扩大了
And now with class sizes going up,
很多学生都因为老师无暇顾及而落后了
a lot of them are falling
through the cracks.
- 人生多奇怪啊是吧? - 是啊
- Isn't life strange, huh?
- Yeah.
Vanessa想要教他人 孩子们想要有人教
Vanessa wants to teach. Kids need teaching.
还不知道怎么回事 你要付隆胸的钱
Yet somehow you wind up
paying for a boob job.
看起来像葡萄干 思考起来像新鲜葡萄
Looks like a raisin, thinks like a grape.
还要医生的电♥话♥吗?
Still want that number?
不 我觉得不需要了
No, I don't think I need it.
Chuck 你忙完了就来我办公室一趟
Chuck, when you're done, stop by my office.
我想到怎么办了
I got an idea.
-嗨 - 嗨 你来啦
- Hey.
- Hey, there.
我们该走了 我的……我的咨♥询♥预约是3点
Uh, we should go. My...
My consultation's at 3:00.
我们可以迟个到啦 这是整形手术
We can be late. It's a plastic surgeon.
多给他15分钟的年龄来改造嘛
We'll give him 15 more
minutes of age to work with.
Mike 亲爱的 你跟我说实话
Mike, honey, um, be honest with me.
你觉得这样做合适吗?
Do... Do you think this is a good idea?
呃嗯
Hmm.
在人脸上动刀子怎么会不合适呢?
How can taking a scalpel to
a human face be a bad idea?
那你为什么都没试着阻止我一下?
Then why haven't you tried to stop me?
因为我觉得我们在候诊室里猜
'Cause I thought it'd be
fun in the waiting room,
“嘿 那是术前还是术后啊”肯定很好玩
you and I guessing, "Hey, is that
before, or, ooh, is that after?"
严肃点 好好说话
I'm serious, come on.
你最近这么低落 我也难过得要死
It kills me that you've
been so down lately,
有什么事情能让你开心点的话 我都会愿意去做
and I would do anything to make you happy.
- 如果这能让你开心 我就支持你 – 好吧
- And if this is it, I support it.
- Okay.
但是这张脸才是我在这个世界上最喜欢看的
But this is my favorite
thing in the world to look at.
好吧
Okay.
我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what to do.
很好 因为我有个秘密计划
That's good, because I have a secret plan.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我不能告诉你呀 因为那是Mike的秘密计划
Well, I can't tell you because
it's Mike's secret plan.
- Hey, Chuck.
- Hey, Chuck.
- Oh, hey, Vanessa.
- Hi.
好意外呀 在这儿见到你
I'm so surprised to see you here.
我都没想到呢
I did not expect it.
不过既然你在这儿
But since you are here,
和我还有Mike一起来一下会议室吧
why don't you come with Mike
and me to the conference room?
真是个有趣的巧合
This is a funny coincidence.
嘿
Hey.
你说你在社区剧院演了3年的时候 我都没期待什么
When you said three years of community
theater, I had very low expectations.
但是 哇哦
But wow.
- Hey, Mrs. Baxter.
- Hey, Jessie, Kevin, David.
或者如我所说 Mike的秘密计划
Or as I like to call
it, Mike's secret plan.
Carol也帮了忙的
Well, Carol helped.
她叫的孩子们
She's the one that called the kids.
我叫的Carol
And I'm the one that called Carol,
不过 我们就吧它叫做 Mike的秘密计划吧
but, you know, let's just
call it Mike's secret plan.
我们都不知道你开始做课外辅♥导♥了 Mrs.B
We didn't know you
started tutoring, Mrs. B.
什么?
What?
不 我…… 呃 是 是
No, I... Uh, yeah, yeah.
很多人都……都刚刚才知道
A lot of people are... are
just finding out about that.
你就说你愿意做吧
Just say you'll do it.
有三个人都盼着你工作呢
You got three great people counting on it.
我 Mandy 和Eve
Me, Mandy, and Eve.
会议室也很合适作临时教室
And the conference room could
be a great temporary classroom.
是啊 他们在这里教很多东西呢
Yeah, they teach a lot of stuff in here.
野外生存 打包技巧 快速急救
Wilderness survival,
backpacking skills, first aid.
你可以多加点无用的科学废知识嘛
You can add useless science crap.
啊 他是开玩笑的 不是无用的
Ah! He's joking. It's not useless.
是啊 不过真的很让人困惑
Yeah, but it's confusing.
好吧 你们 呃 你们遇到什么问题了?
Well, what, uh... what are
you having trouble with?
他们发了这张任务单 但是没人给我们作解释
They give us these worksheets,
but nobody explains them to us.
哦 好的 好的 这是关于光的折射
Oh, okay, okay. This is
about light refraction.
记得我们说不同的颜色有不同的波长吗?
Remember when we talked about colors
having different wavelengths?
她在吃饭的时候说的这些东西 所以我还真能听懂
She talked about this stuff at dinner,
so I'm actually following this.
我记起来了
I remember.
你说日落是红的就是因为这个
You told us that's why sunsets are red.
哦 因为红色的波最长
Oh, because red has the longest wavelength.
没错
Exactly.
你看 你们懂得的其实比你们以为的多
See, you guys know more
of this than you think.
这折射出了我们值得学习的人生道理
And that is something to refract on.
我的能力回来了!
I'm back!
那么 谁能告诉我光谱是哪些颜色?
So, who can tell me the
colors of the spectrum.
ROY G. BIV!
(7个颜色首字母缩略成的像人名的记忆法)
(red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet)
- 对不起 对不起 – 没事 没事的
- I'm sorry. Sorry.
- No. That's okay.
她有办法把你带进去
She has a way of pulling you in.
亲爱的 亲爱的 看看时间
Honey. Honey. Look at the time.
有没有什么事情是你要去做的?
Isn't there something you need to do?
呃 是的 我正在做呢
Um, yeah, I'm... I'm doing it.
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜你了 Baxter 你真的搞定了
Congratulations, Baxter.
You really pulled this off.
好吧 我必须得跟你说实话
Well, I got to be totally honest with you.
要是没有你的帮助 呃 我做不到的
I couldn't have done this
without, uh, your help.
我是说 你的后援与支持对我意义非凡
I mean, your backup and
support meant the world to me.
哇哦 谢谢 伙计
Wow. Thanks, man.
这才叫演戏
Now that was acting.
嘿 Kyle 烤肉餐厅顾客爆满了
Kyle, hey, uh, the grill is swamped.
你能过来帮我半个小时吗?
Can you help me out for
about a half an hour?
也许你应该叫Ryan帮你 以防万一有僵尸入侵餐厅
Maybe you should ask Ryan to do it in
case zombies attack the restaurant.
我好恨啊我居然知道你在说什么
I hate that I know what
you're talking about.
他居然还给他自己做了个奖杯
He even made himself a trophy.
他应得的 他是个天才
He deserves it. He's a genius.
种庄稼 用气球战蝙蝠
Planting crops, fighting
bats with balloons.
他救了他的家人 而我却留下了Mandy一个人面对一切
He saved his family, and I
left Mandy out there on her own.
所以你不能帮我就是因为在一个编出来的游戏里
So you can't help me
because in a made-up game
你的妻子被想象中的僵尸给吃了?
your wife was eaten by imaginary zombies?
嘿 我可不想所有人都知道
Hey. I don't want everybody to know.
我知道没有像僵尸那样的东西
I realize that there's
no such thing as zombies.
目前为止还没有
Yet.
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表