剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
而我骨子里不成熟 任性的一面想要报复她
Dude, that sucks.
伙计 那真的不好
I know.
我知道
Turns out, I'm not only a vegan.
结果证明 我不仅是一个素食者
I'm also a villain... Passive-Aggressive Man.
还是一个恶棍者……背后捅刀子的人
Yeah, he... he seems really nice, and then he does stuff
是的 他表面上似乎很友善 然后他就会做一些事情
and later, you realize, "Man, that was super crappy."
再后来你意识到“天呐 那样真的超级恶劣”
Yes. Thank you, Kyle.
是的 谢谢你 Kyle
And to my lovely wife...
还有对我亲爱的妻子……
...I'm truly sorry, honey.
……致以最诚挚的歉意 对不起亲爱的
From now on, if I have an issue, I'll just tell you... and not Gene and Gary,
从现在起 要是我有什么事 一定只跟你说……不会再跟Gene和Gary
the Banford twins, Melissa, and the gang at the downtown sub shop.
Banford家的双胞胎 Melissa 和市中心三明治店的那帮家伙说了
What about Gabe?
那Gabe呢?
Oh, he sent me an e-mail. We lost him.
哦 他给我发了一封邮件 他不再听节目了
Anyway, it'll never happen again.
总之 不会再发生这样的事了
But in my defense, I did say way more good things about you than bad things.
但是请容我替自己辩解一句 我说你的好话远比坏话要多得多
And yet, for some strange reason, I'm only focused on the bad things.
然而 不晓得是什么奇怪的原因 我只注意到了那些坏话
我会盯紧你的
(Watching you)
Uh... for those of you who can't see, my wife is blowing me a kiss.
呃 听众朋友们看不到 我妻子刚给了我一个飞吻
And here it comes now.
现在要播过场音乐了
Hey, Mike Baxter here for Outdoor Man with a message for our online community.
嗨 这里是Outdoor Man的Mike Baxter 我有一条我们线上社区的消息
"Online community"... That's a contradiction in terms.
“线上社区”简直就是个自相矛盾的词汇
It's not a community if you can't hear, smell,
如果你听不到 闻不到 看不到那个和你交流的人
or see the guy you're talking to.
还算得上哪门子的社区呢
You can brag in a chat room about the size of the buck you bagged,
你可以在线上聊天室里吹牛你口袋里的钱有多少
but lying to someone's face is harder,
但是当着他人的面撒谎就难多了
which is why it's so much more rewarding.
这也正是为什么当着他人的面说自己有钱更爽
So, come on down... see us, hear us, smell us.
所以 到我们店里来 看得到听得到闻得到我们
We got a restaurant, a full bar, and a gun range.
我们有一个餐厅 酒种齐全 还有一个射击场
And I should have said that in a different order.
其实我应该换个先后顺序做介绍
Like any community, Outdoor Man is about give and take.
与所有的社区一样 Outdoor Man也旨在公平地给予和回报
You give us your money... and we take it.
你给予你的钱出来……然后我们拿走作为回报
You see, that kind of good-natured humor, you can't get online.
你看 这种心性和善的幽默 在线上是感受不到的
So get out and join a real community.
所以 走出门去 参与到一个真正的社区里
Come and meet new friends. Try on some new threads.
结交一些新朋友 试穿一些新衣服
We've got outdoor clothes in every size... except small and medium.
我们的户外服装尺码齐全……除了小号♥和中号♥
Bring your kids...
♪ Put your hand in the hand of the man ♪
牵着他的手
带上你的孩子们……
♪ Who stilled the water ♪
他让水停留
...and your grandkids.
♪ Put your ♪
牵着
……和孙子
Give a little bit of yourself,
♪ Hand in the hand of the man who calmed the sea ♪
他的手 他让海宁静无风
给予一点点你自己所有的
and I think you'll find you get a whole lot more back.
我相信你会发现自己收获了更多回来
♪ Take a look at yourself ♪
看看你自己
♪ And you can look at others differently ♪
你会有新的视角来看他人
What are you doing? The girls are singing.
你在干嘛? 姑娘们可正在唱着呢
I'm watching my vlog.
我在看我的视频播客
It lines up pretty well with what's going on here.
和现在这里的情况很相得益彰
♪ Put your hand in the hand of the man ♪
牵着他的手
♪ Who stilled the water ♪
他让水停留
♪ Put your ♪
牵着
♪ Hand in the hand of the man who calms the sea ♪
他的手 他让海宁静无风
♪ Put your hand in the hand of the man who stilled the water ♪
牵着他的手 他让水停留
♪ Put your hand in the hand of the man who calmed the sea ♪
牵着他的手 他让海宁静无风
♪ Take a look at yourself ♪
看看你自己
♪ And you can look at others differently ♪
你会有新的视角来看他人
♪ Put your hand in the hand of the man from Galilee ♪
牵着他的手 他是来自加利利(地名)的人
♪ Put your hand in the hand ♪
♪ Hand in the hand ♪
♪ Put your hand in the hand ♪
♪ Hand in the hand ♪
♪ Put your hand in the hand ♪
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表