剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
我们要开始婚礼了 不过我们只有15分钟
We were going to start with a reading,
but since we only have 15 minutes
顾客们就要进来了 所以直接说结婚誓言吧
till the shoppers arrive, why
don't we go right to the vows?
Mandy.
Kyle...
鞋子的事情我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about the shoe thing
还很抱歉没有听你说话
and for not listening to you
也很抱歉没有注意你的需要
or paying attention to your needs.
还有很抱歉所有你以为
And for all of those times that you thought
我在听的时候其实我根本没有
that I was listening and I totally wasn't.
- 这些不是誓言啊 - 我知道 我知道
- These aren't the vows. - I know. I know.
我只是……我必须得先对你坦白这些事情
I just... I had to get it out first.
Kyle 我表现成那个样子只是因为我希望我们的婚礼
Kyle, I was only acting that way
because I wanted our wedding
可以超级棒 空前绝后的惊艳 好让它最最难忘
to be crazy, over-the-top amazing, like
this totally unforgettable experience.
但是你知道吗?
But you know what?
最最难忘的其实是每天和你在一起
That's what every day with you is like.
我做梦都没想过我可以像现在这般幸福开心
I never dreamed I could be this happy, and I can't believe
我都不敢相信是我有幸能和你结婚
I'm the one who gets to marry you.
我真的好爱你
I love you so much.
哇哦
Wow.
我打心底里诚心诚意跟你说:
I mean this from the bottom of my heart.
我也一样
Ditto.
呃 可能你还得再多说点儿 孩子
Um, perhaps a little more, son.
Mandy 我爱你胜过一切
Mandy, I love you more than anything.
你不用为任何事情跟我道歉的
And you never have to apologize to me.
除非你做了些真的很糟糕的事情 然后出于礼貌道个歉
Unless you do something really awful,
and then it would just be polite.
你俩真的是彼此绝配
You two kids are perfect for each other.
Kyle你愿意拿出戒指了吗?
Kyle, do you have the rings?
我愿意
I do.
哦不是“我愿意娶她”那个我愿意
Oh, and that's not the "I do" I do.
那个我要晚点再说的
I'll do that one later.
Kyle 你愿意接受Mandy作为你的合法妻子吗?
Kyle, do you take Mandy to
be your lawfully wedded wife?
我愿意
I do.
这个就是真正“我愿意娶她”的那个我愿意了
That's the "I do" I do.
Mandy你愿意接受Kyle作为你的合法丈夫吗?
And, Mandy, do you take Kyle to
be your lawfully wedded husband?
我一万个愿意
I totally do.
那么 以教会 科罗拉多州
Then, by the powers vested in me by
the church, the state of Colorado,
和这家体育用品公♥司♥授予我的职权
and this fine sporting-goods establishment,
我宣布你们正式结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
(Cheers and applause)
♪♪
拜托 各位 开心点儿
Come on, you guys. Pull it together.
哇哦
(Sniffles) Wow.
好像有沙子什么的
There's some dust in here or something.
我们好像不小心发现新财路了
We may have stumbled upon a new revenue source here.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
你其实可以为婚礼鸣枪鸣炮的
We could have actual shotgun weddings.
(Clicks tongue)
Mikey 我好像看到你婚礼上朦胧双眼了?
Mikey, did I see you get a little misty-eyed during the ceremony?
是啊
Yeah.
不过 我不知道是因为我女儿结婚
Although, I don't know if it was my daughter getting married
还是因为我为我们根本没用上的教堂花的那笔钱
or the fact that I paid for a church we didn't use.
- Yeah.
- (Sighs)
Paul牧师 现在承认吧
Reverend. Now, come on, be honest.
- 也没有那么不理想 对吧? - 谢谢
- That wasn't that bad, right? - Thank you.
知道吗?她是个美新娘 而且最后也一切美满
You know what? She's a beautiful bride,
and in the end, it turned out wonderful.
很好 非常好 对吧?
Terrific. Wonderful, isn't it?
呃 Paul牧师 牧师 嘿 这不是展示架上的东西吗
And, uh, Reverend, Reverend, hey, I
said, "Something off the shelf."
是的 算他账上
Yep. This is on him.
哦 晚点我会再回来拿其它东西的
Oh, I'll be back to get the others later.
- 谢了Mike - 啊哈
- Thanks, Mike.
- Uh-huh.
其它东西?
(Stammers) The others?
这场婚礼要费我多少钱?
How much is this wedding going to cost me?
比你前四场要少多了啦
A lot less than your first four.
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表