剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
好吧 这下真毁了
Well, this blows.
是啊 我觉得好糟糕啊
Yeah, I feel really bad.
我们都该觉得糟糕 我们今晚表现得太差劲了
We all should.
We acted pretty awful tonight.
是啊 爸爸想了个这么赞的派对主题
Yeah, Dad had this awesome idea for a party
我们却只知道抨击彼此
and all we did was rip into each other.
呃 关于你说的这么赞的主题
Yeah, about this awesome idea...
其实事实是……
You know, the truth is...
我 呃……
I, uh...
我原谅你们所有人了 好吧
I forgive all of you, you know?
我们所有人今晚都上了一课对吧
And maybe we all learned
something tonight, huh?
你准备跟她说什么 爸爸?
What are you gonna say to her, Dad?
我不知道 我只想去陪着她
I don't know. I'm just
gonna be there for her.
这就是为什么我嫁了这个好男人
And that's why I married that man.
嘿 怎么样?
Hey. How you doing?
真觉得自己像个笨蛋
I feel like such a dope.
啊 这是你扮演角色的台词
Ah, that's just the costume talking.
我知道 你完全有权利觉得难过
Listen, you have every
reason to feel sad, okay?
不是 我不是难过
No, I am not sad.
我真的 真的好生气
I am really, really mad.
好吧 也挺好的 你应该生气
Well, that's good. You should be mad.
校董会……他们做的事情没一件是对的
The school board... That
was all wrong what they did.
不是不是 我不是生他们的气 不过他们确实很垃圾
No, no, no... I am not mad
at them... although they suck!
我生我自己的气
I'm mad at myself.
- 你没做什么不对的事情
- 我做了 我做了
- You didn't do anything here.
- I did. I did.
- 没有 你没做
- 不是 我只差一点儿
- No, you didn't.
- No, I was this close
就做到能源公♥司♥的副董了 然后我把一切都放弃了
to being the vice president of an
energy company, and I gave it all up
全因为我想要愚蠢地去追梦
because I had this stupid
idea to chase a dream.
哦
Hmm.
好吧 我们别谈你放弃的那个高薪工作了
Well, let's not talk about
the high-paying job you gave up
也别谈我们靠那笔钱能买♥♥得起的东西
and the stuff we could have
bought with that capital.
我一直都相信你去追梦是对的
I think it's always a good
idea to chase your dreams.
不 我知道你当然相信 亲爱的 因为你的梦都能实现
No, of course you do, honey,
because your dreams always come true.
你做些计划想要事情发生 事情就真发生了
You plan to make something happen and it happens.
不要拿你自己跟我比嘛
Well, don't compare yourself to me.
你眼前先烦着你的难过吧
You're already feeling
too bad about yourself.
我只想今晚赶紧过去
I just want this night to be over.
- 不 不
- 整个这场家庭派对就是
- No, no.
- This whole family party was,
像特朗普说的“灾难”
as Trump would say, "A disaster."
孩子们 别 别
Guys, no, no.
我今晚不能再多听到一次争吵了
I'm not listening to any
more fighting tonight.
也许他们来这儿是另有原因呢 对吧 对吧 对吧?
Well, maybe they came out here for
another reason... right, right, right?
是啊 妈妈 我们只是过来帮忙的
Yeah, Mom. We just came to help.
好吧 很好 想象一下回到过去
Well, great. Think you can go back in time
你劝服我不要去做老师?
and talk me out of becoming a teacher?
她对追梦感到特别失落
She's feeling upset
about chasing her dream.
Mandy你觉得追梦很糟糕吗?
Mandy, do you think it was a
bad idea to chase your dream?
呃 你问的是Eve 她最好别帮倒忙 不过也没关系
Um... Eve was the one who asked
if she could help, but okay.
其实 我不是在跟Mandy-Eve说话
Actually, I'm not talking to Mandy-Eve.
我在跟Eve-Mandy说
I'm talking to Eve-Mandy.
哦 你是说时尚那档子事儿?
Oh, you mean the fashion thing?
那没错
No, it wasn't a mistake.
但是很多人说“你做不到的”
But a lot of people
said "You can't do that."
因为我太漂亮了 所以别人都以为我不聪明
Well, because I was so pretty,
people thought I wasn't smart.
但是我说“去他们的” 因为现在我的生意
But I said "Screw them,"
because now my business
大到地下室都跟不上了 因为我真的很聪明
is almost too big for that
basement because I am really smart.
甚至我的小妹都这么觉得
Even my little sister thinks so.
但是她整晚都在取笑你啊
But she was making fun of you all night long.
是啊 因为我不想让人们觉得我其实很在意
Yeah, 'cause I don't want people to think that I care.
这样会让人觉得我很逊 吐槽 吐槽 发牢骚
They'll think it's lame...
grumble, grumble, complain.
我能说点什么吗?
Can I say something?
不能
No.
你妈妈现在非常非常难受
Your mom's dealing with a
...a major disappointment.
你很能体会吧
You can relate to that.
当然啊 我这辈子从小就是盼着进西点军校
Heck yeah. My whole life, I
wanted to go to West Point.
那是我的梦啊
It was my dream.
我没被录取的时候 真的很受伤
And when I didn't get in, it really hurt.
但是我也没有哭
But I didn't cry about it.
我又不是宝宝 我可是个坏蛋啊
I'm not a baby. I'm a badass.
但是我的姐姐哭了 只不过她从来没告诉我
But my big sister cried about
it, even though she never told me.
当然啦 我很讨厌哭 因为会废了我40刀的妆容的
Well, I hate to cry, because
it ruins $40 worth of makeup.
但是现在我有个全新的音乐事业 我觉得这也让我显得很酷
But now, I have this whole new music
thing, which I think makes me pretty cool.
而且确实很酷
And it sort of does.
- 呃 轮到我了吧
- 没!
- Um, my turn.
- No!
爸爸
Dad.
好吧
All right.
我妻子肯定会嘲笑我这个的
Well, I'm sure my wife will mock me for this,
我想分享一句达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥说过的话
but I'd like to share
something the Dalai Lama said
正好就很符合你们的情况
that I think speaks to your situation.
他说“有时候得不到你所想
He said "Sometimes not
getting what you want
也是一种的好运”
can be a wonderful stroke of luck."
- 嗯
- 什么?
- Hmm.
- What?
我还是读了一些你给我的书的好吗
I read some of the books you give me.
我爱你 你个混♥蛋♥
I love you, you jerk.
看啊 这些就是我家人了
Look at that. There's my family.
你们之前都跑哪儿去了
Where have you guys been all night?
知道吗?
You know what?
这次最终是个完美派对了
This turned out to be the perfect party.
当然了 我策划的呀
Well, of course. I planned it.
我们每年都要办一场!
And we are gonna have one every year!
知道吧 小小有些程度 我是怪我自己的
You know, in a small way, I blame myself.
好 听好!
Okay, listen up!
我是个好老师 我不能就这么悄无声息地走开
I am a good teacher, and
I am not gonna go quietly.
我们去拿盒彩蛋 往校董会扔
I say we grab a carton of eggs,
head down to that school board,
然后“表蛋(达)出我们自己”的意见
and "Eggs-press ourselves."
啊 亲爱的 别傻了
Ah, sweetie, don't be ridiculous.
是啊 Kyle 现在都没事了
Yeah, Kyle. Everything's fine now.
我可以扔一两个蛋啊
I could throw an egg or two.
你别做 让我来做
Don't do it. Let me do it.
我可以避开所有责任 相信我
I can get away with anything, believe me.
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表