剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
Good.
所以下次我就去他那儿过夜了
So, next time, I'll just stay at his place.
啊
(Sighs)
不好意思 他那儿?
Sorry, his place?
我都不了解那个孩子
I don't even know this kid.
哈?什么?
Huh? What?
他是谁 有工作吗 父母是谁?
I mean, who is he, does he have
a job, who are his parents?
好吧 你现在开始像我爸了
Okay, now you're starting
to sound like my dad.
不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
我只是个男人 知道一个男人会像什么样子的男人
I am just a guy who knows
what it's like to be a guy.
相信我 我也是好男人中的一个 你看我对你姐姐怎么样
Trust me, I'm one of the good ones,
and look what I did to your sister.
我真的感觉不太舒服了
I'm getting very uncomfortable.
我让她怀孕了 然后我跑了
I got her pregnant and I left.
那确实很糟糕
That is horrible.
好吧 既然这很糟糕 那你想说什么?
Okay, this is horrible.
Where is this all coming from?
我不知道 好吗? 我应该就是担心你
I don't know, okay? I-I
guess I worry about you.
那么就别担心 真的很诡异
Well, don't. It's weird.
我忍♥不住啊
I can't help it.
我知道我们经常彼此挖苦
Look, I know we insult each other a lot.
而且大多数时候都是你挖苦我
Well, mostly you just insult me.
但是 你知道吗 我真的很关心你
But, you know, I care for you.
你就像是我自己的小妹妹一样
You're kind of like my little sister.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
你确实像我的大姐姐一样
And you're kind of like my big sister.
我肯定他是个好孩子
I am sure that he is a good kid.
但是如果他敢伤害你 我就会把他挂在
But if he ever hurts you, I will hang him
给鹿除内脏的架子上然后把他剖了
from a deer-gutting rack and eviscerate him.
现在这样听起来就像你♥爸♥了
Now, that sounds like your dad.
♪♪
见到你没事我就放心了
It's good to see you're okay.
哦 Chuck你也没事
Oh, and you, too, Chuck.
今天在公♥司♥真的有点尴尬
That was a little embarrassing
at work today, man.
哦 无所谓啦 没事的
Oh, come on. That was nothing.
有一次Ed打盹儿醒来 迷迷糊糊地发现他在店里巡视
One time Ed woke up from a nap, he's
wandering around the store in a daze.
你要知道Ed打盹儿是不♥穿♥衣服的
And he naps shirtless.
不过我还是要道歉 即使我当时是穿着衣服的
Still, I'm sorry, even though
I did have my shirt on.
所以也许这辆车才是你应该和人谈谈心的东西
So, maybe this, uh, car is something
you should talk to somebody about.
不 其实为了不再谈它 我愿意付出一切代价
No. As a matter of fact, I'll do
anything not to talk about it anymore.
拿去
Take it.
你就付你觉得值当的价钱就行了
Just pay me whatever you think it's worth.
我现在不敢要这车了 除非你先告诉我
I don't want the car, you
know, not until you tell me
你为什么如此恨它
why you hate this so much.
我是说 这东西不会闹鬼吧
I mean, this thing could be haunted.
坐在车♥库♥里 突然间
Be sitting in my garage,
and all of a sudden,
你♥爸♥爸出现了 开始跟我说话
your dad shows up, starts talking to me.
那就真够吓人了
That's some freaky stuff.
不会啦 不用担心那个
Yeah, you don't have to worry about that.
我还是孩子的时候 每个周六都和他在一起捯饬这辆车
I spent every Saturday as a kid
working on this car with him.
相信我 如果他真出现 也肯定不会说哪怕该死的一个字的
Trust me, if he does show
up, he won't say a damn word.
嗯
Hm.
我爸爸以前在渔季带我去钓鱼 很早就把我弄醒
My dad used to take me fishing
during the season, get me up early,
然后我们到那儿去 在同一个地点钓鱼
and we'd go up there and
fish in the same spot...
一直都该死的同一个地点 [克利尔溪]
same damn spot... up in Clear Creek.
是呢 你跟我说你♥爸♥爸有多么好真是安慰我了呢
Yeah, well, it's comforting to me
to hear how wonderful your dad was.
他从来都不说一个字 整趟出行
He'd never say a word... the whole trip.
抛出鱼线 不说话
Casting a line... nothing,
除了时不时牢骚几句我后脑勺的小辫子
(还是建议搜个图 一撮头发留长编起来那种)
except a grumble every now
and then about my rattail.
那时候可是七十年代
It was the '70s.
我留的大爆♥炸♥头 显然 头发总是挡了我的光
I had a big-ass afro, which, apparently,
was always blocking the damn light.
有一次我假装生病
One time I faked sick.
我妈妈过来给我量体温
My mom came and took my temperature.
她不信我病了
She didn't buy it.
她看着我然后说
She looks at me and she goes,
“你想想 也许你♥爸♥爸不和你说话是因为
"You know, maybe the reason
your dad doesn't talk to you
他不知道该说什么好
is 'cause he doesn't know what to say.
但是他却知道他很喜欢和你在一起干点什么”
But do know that he just
likes spending time with you."
(Sighs)
那一代的父亲们都有些哪门子的毛病?
What the hell's the matter
with fathers of that generation?
他们从来都说不出口他们的真实感情
They could never say what they felt.
你很享受我们刚刚掏心掏肺的对话?
Have you enjoyed the last few minutes?
Brandon感恩节会回来的对吧?
Look, Brandon's coming home
for Thanksgiving, right?
是的 Carol现在正在机场接他呢
Yeah, Carol's picking him
up at the airport right now.
这年头的孩子们 对车的全部了解就是把它们插上
Kids these days, all they know
about cars is you plug them in.
完全不了解美式经典的后置发动机 任何速度下都不安全
Doesn't know about American classic with
the rear engine, unsafe at any speed.
也许你可以告诉他这一点
Maybe you can tell him about this.
也许我能给Brandon看点东西
Yeah, maybe I could show Brandon a few things.
或者就是和他一起坐着 问问他学校如何
Or just sit with him, you know,
ask him how school's going.
如果Vanessa问起 就说我们没谈过
If Vanessa asks, we didn't talk.
(Chuckles)
你跟Carol也这么说
Same with Carol.
祝你感恩节快乐 Larabee
Have a nice Thanksgiving, Larabee.
你也是 Baxter
You do the same, Baxter.
嘿 我听了你的建议
Hey. I took your advice.
我和Brandon一起倒持了那辆考威尔
Brandon and I worked on the Corvair together.
也就是说我可能得修很多东西了 是吧?
Which means I probably got to fix something, right?
不用啦 我没让他碰任何东西
No, I didn't let him touch anything.
但是 你知道吗 我们一直在聊天
But, you know [sighs] we talked the whole time,
而且我开始喜欢上那辆车了
and I'm really starting to like that car.
好吧 失去他我很难过 不过好消息是Joe也没得到它
Well, I hate to lose it, but the good
news is here that Joe doesn't get it.
不好意思 Chuck有空吗?
Excuse me. Uh, Chuck?
嗯 什么事?
Oh. Yeah?
我只是想来说一句 节哀顺变
I just want to say I'm sorry for your loss.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
希望这个礼物能让你开心点儿
I hope this helps.
哦
Oh.
一根旧高尔夫球棒?
An old golf club?
这是尼克松的劈起杆
It's Richard Nixon's pitching wedge.
所以你就可以用它行骗了
(尼克松最臭名昭著的水门事件 很多事就是高尔夫球场上谈的)
So, you know you can cheat with it.
哦 谢谢你 Ed
Oh, well, thank you, Ed.
真的……你想得真的非常周到
That... That's... That's very thoughtful.
不客气
It's all right.
就是别在高尔夫球场上用它 好吧?
Just don't use it on the course, all right?
- 这可是历史的一部分 - 好的
- That's a piece of history. - Okay.
也是大瞎话的一部分
It's also a piece of crap.
嘿 Chuck 听我说
Hey, Chuck. Chuck, listen, uh...
尼克松的超级粉对吧?
Big fan of Nixon, right?
我100块跟你买♥♥
I'll give you 100 bucks for that thing.
我不知道哦
I don't know.
也许我会75块卖♥♥给Joe呢
Maybe I'll sell it to Joe for $75.
我先要了!
(Laughs) Dibs!
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表