剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
Tell you what...
处理掉食物和碗 关上装货仓库的门
Get rid of the food and the bowl,
close the loading dock door.
遵命
Yes, sir.
哦还有
And you know what?
考虑下偶尔休一天假吧
Think of taking a day off now and then.
你真是要搞死我了
You're killing me.
Kyle你个懒鬼快点过来
Kyle, get your lazy ass over here!
就来 Isabella
Hang on, Isabella.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom!
嘿
Hey!
嗨
Hi!
哇
Wow!
哇哦 Kristin 真是好大场面呢
Wow, Kristin, this is incredible.
是啊 大吧?
I know. Isn't it?
我们有熏制银鲑……
We have smoked Pacific Coho salm...
啊啊 不能碰
Ah, ah! Don't touch it...
阿♥拉♥斯加帝王蟹 不能碰
Alaskan king crab. Don't touch.
还有我个人最喜欢的 当地虹鳟……
And, my personal favorite,
local rainbow tr...
不能!
Don't!
可我饿了
But I'm hungry.
吃点冰吧
Have some ice.
亲爱的 我知道你一直忙得很辛苦
Honey, I know how hard
you've been working on this.
你要知道 你真的做得很棒
I mean, you did an amazing job.
是啊 她基本上是住这儿了
Yeah, she's been practically living here.
哦 对了 我是Ryan 你丈夫
Uh, by the way, I'm Ryan, your husband.
还有刚才那个和你说话的小家伙是你儿子
And that little guy you were
just talking to is your son.
哈 哈
Ha, ha.
我们能回家再谈这个吗?
Can we talk about this at home?
当然啦 但是首先 我们来吃全世界最重要的早午饭吧
Sure, but first, let's have the most
important brunch in the entire world.
嘿 你俩别这么斗嘴呀
Hey, come on. You guys
don't bicker like this.
空气里弥漫着可疑的(双关:鱼的气味)味道了
Something is fishy.
Ryan觉得我花太多时间工作了 所以不高兴
Ryan is upset because he thinks I've
been spending too much time at work.
你昨晚在这里睡的
You slept here last night.
我昨天凌晨2点才搞完啊
I didn't get the room finished until 2:00,
送货车早上6点又要来了 好吗?
and the food truck's coming at 6:00, okay?
我又不是赖在温泉不回家
It's not like I was at the spa.
尽早我用洗蔬菜的喷头洗的澡好么
This morning I showered with the
sprayer we use to wash the vegetables.
早午饭的事儿把你的一切都占用了
This brunch has been taking over your life.
我们都搬到新家了 你却还没见过邻居们
I mean, we moved into a new house, and
you haven't even met the neighbors.
它们以为我是个鳏夫
They think I'm a widower.
我们在忙着给食物摆盘[看不懂这个隐射]
(Baked Eyeballs Casserole 请搜图片,在烤盘上的东西长得跟眼球似的)
We are up to our eyeballs in casseroles.
嘿 两位 今天这么重要的日子 别跟螃蟹似的那么暴躁了
(老妈的双关笑话真是……)
Hey, guys, let's not ruin this
special day by being... crabby.
好吧 对不起 对不起
All right. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我只是看到了食物又……(see food双关海鲜seafood)
Just, I see food and...
哈!我又造了个笑话
Ha! I made a joke!
哦!
Oh!
我玩过头了
I've gone too far now.
嘿 你家人到了
Hey, your family's here.
好的
Great.
还有那个内向擦桌男孩终于鼓起勇气约那个可爱服务员了
And that shy busboy finally had the
guts to ask out that cute waitress.
怎么?
What?
你整天都看着他们 忍♥不住就会关心啊
You watch 'em all day,
you can't help but care.
盯好Kyle好吗
Just keep an eye on Kyle, will ya?
确保他不再干其他傻事了
Make sure he doesn't do
something else really stupid.
呃 Baxter
Uh, Baxter...
果然要不了多久就会干傻事的
That didn't take long.
他走的时候没关门
He left the door open.
哦 真棒
Oh, great.
现在我一仓库里全是猫了 而且我讨厌猫
Now I have a warehouse full
of cats, and I hate cats.
我喜欢狗
Dogs are right.
别担心猫了
Well, don't worry about the cats.
它们看到这家伙应该会吓跑的
They probably ran away
when they saw this guy.
一头熊吗?
Is that a bear?
是啊
Yeah.
要我把画面高清处理吗?
You want me to enhance it?
我得把我家人喊出餐厅了
I got to get my family out of the grill.
我通知野生动物管理中心
And I'll call Parks and Wildlife,
告诉他们我们仓库里有只熊
and let them know we have
a bear in the warehouse.
熊吗?
A bear?
哦 糟糕!我忘记关门了
Oh, shoot! I forgot to close that door!
好消息是 我不会再为猫的事情骂你了
Well, the good news is I'm not mad
at you about the cats anymore.
你赶紧下楼去厨房♥轻手轻脚把东西都转移出来
I want you to go down to the kitchen,
get all the staff up here quietly.
你不会想惊动它们的
You don't want to panic them.
我不希望任何人被惊动!
I don't want anybody panicked!
快快快快去去去去
Let's go, let's go, let's
go, let's go, let's go!
我听到大喊大叫了
I heard yelling.
是早午饭的问题吗?
Is there trouble with the brunch?
不是!不是!不是!
No! No! No!
Chuck要涨工资
Uh, Chuck was asking for a raise.
回绝掉 Mickey
Shut that down, Mikey.
没错
That's right. Hey.
快快快去去去
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
搬新家了怎么样?
How are things going at the new house?
嗯挺好的
Uh, pretty good.
Boyd也在帮我做装饰
Boyd has been helping
me with the decorating.
你知道10岁的小男孩什么能力太烂吗?
You know what
10-year-old boys suck at?
- 装饰
- 装饰
- Decorating.
- Decorating.
是啊 他把客厅装成了早期美国“星战”
Yeah, he did the living room
in early American "Star Wars."
哦 对不起 Kristin
Well, I'm sorry, Kristin.
等你搬回来的时候 我们就会换掉星战的
When you move back in, we will change it.
你能受得了他吗?
Can you believe him?
能吧
Kind of.
至少我理解他的出发点
I mean, I understand
where he's coming from.
对了
That's right.
我只应该跟老爸抱怨Ryan的
I should only complain about Ryan to Dad.
亲爱的 你知道每次你♥爸♥参与一个新项目
You know, honey, whenever your father
gets involved in a new project,
他也会太过专注 而忽视其它一些事情的
he also goes a little overboard
in his attention to detail.
那不是好事吗?
Isn't that a good thing?
没错 但是如果你是被他忽视的事情之一呢
Yes, unless you're one of the details
he's not paying attention to.
我只是说 也许 放Ryan一马吧
I'm just saying maybe cut Ryan some slack.
嘿 Boyed 来 我在办公室里藏了一块钱
Hey, Boyd, listen, I hid a
dollar bill up in the office.
你去找找看吧
Why don't you go see if you can find it.
好棒!
Cool!
你也去吧 亲爱的
You too, honey.
为什么?
Why?
干嘛?你不需要一块钱吗?
What? You don't need a dollar?
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
还问什么呀?
What's with all the questions?
我们上楼去吧
Let's just go upstairs.
各位 走 都上楼去
Everybody, let's just go upstairs.
爸爸 我还有一堆工作要做呀
Dad, I still have a ton
of work to do down here.
晚点再做
Do it later.
我现在必须待这儿
I need to be here now.
Mike你没办法弄走她的
You are never gonna get her to leave, Mike.
别试了
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表