剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
Kind of left us hanging here, huh?
好像是把我们晾这儿了 是吧?
I mean, you could just tell us what it's about.
那么你直接告诉我们也行啊
Oh, I could. I could.
哦 是行 行
Um, I...
呃 我……
Uh, b-but first I need to hear about your goldfish.
呃 不过我想先听听你金鱼的事情
So, uh... So, it's pregnant, huh?
那么 呃……所以它怀孕了 是吧?
Yeah, it wasn't when I bought it.
不过我买♥♥它的时候它并没怀孕
I have quite a mystery on my hands.
我的双手真的很神奇呢
Hey, Larabee. Come on in...
嘿 Larabee 请进
Hey, Baxter... - but make it quick.
嘿 Baxter - 不过请长话短说
I'm throwing a going-away party.
我在办欢送会呢
I-I've been thinking about how Kyle didn't know where his mom was,
我一直在想Kyle怎么会不知道他妈妈在哪里
so I... So I tracked her down.
所以我……所以我追踪了一下她
So, that's what you do during the day
所以在小偷从我店里顺走独木舟的那天
while shoplifters carry canoes out of my store?
你就是在干这个?
No.
不是
I called a guy I know in county records. - Oh , no, no.
我找了一个管人口登记的熟人 - 哦 不是吧
You didn't give him Kyle's phone number.
你不会是把Kyle的电♥话♥给他了吧
He doesn't want to be in touch with his mom.
他不想和他妈妈有联♥系♥
He doesn't want to know about her.
他不想知道她的事情
He doesn't have to worry about that now.
他现在不用担心那个了
She's dead.
她死了
Oh.
哦
That's... that's... that's terrible.
那 那 真是好糟糕
Yeah. She died three months ago.
嗯 她三个月前走的
Whoa. - Yeah.
哇哦 - 嗯
How'd she die?
她怎么死的?
Rodeo accident. - What?
牛仔竞技会意外 - 什么?
How should I know, Baxter?
我怎么知道是什么 Baxter?
They just said she was dead.
他们只是说她死了
Yeah. Thanks for telling me.
好吧 谢谢告知
I appreciate it, 'cause right now...
很感谢 因为现在……
...I was just about to tell those two
……我正准备去告诉他俩
they had to move out...
要搬出去……
...but I couldn't do that now.
……但是我现在不可以那么做
Well, you are kind of a terrible person, so... you could.
不过你这人有点糟糕 所以……你可以的
- I couldn't do that. - Right.
- 我不能那么做 - 对
Could I?
真不能吗?
No. Damn it!
不能 我去
Yeah, I mean, I was looking forward to being a father,
嗯 我是说 我当然很期待做父亲
but 500 to 600 goldfish babies?
但是五六百个金鱼宝宝?
That's a lot of weight on one man's shoulders.
一人肩上得扛太多重量了
I mean, it's probably actually just an ounce or... or a gram.
不过 应该总共也就一盎司或……一克吧
Oh, but look. Mike's here. He'll know.
哦 看 看 Mike来了 他知道有多重
Uh... Uh, Larabee just stopped by with some pretty bad news.
呃……呃Larabee刚过来告诉了我个坏消息
Uh, Kyle, your mom has passed away.
呃 Kyle 你妈妈去世了
- What? - Kyle... I'm so sorry.
- 什么?- Kyle 节哀顺变
It's... it's really okay.
真……真的没事
I mean, we weren't that close.
毕竟 我们也没有那么亲近
Uh, we were, but then we drifted apart.
呃 以前是亲近过的 不过后来
After I was born.
我出生了 我们就分开了
Well, still, I mean, y-y-you must be in shock.
可是你应该还是 还是会震惊吧
Oh, no, not really. I... I already knew.
哦 不 没事 我已经知道了
It happened, like, three months ago.
好像是三个月/好久前的事了
What? Why didn't you tell me?
什么?你怎么都没告诉我?
Well, I didn't want to bum everybody out.
我不想让你们受影响
Look at your faces.
看现在你们的表情
Kyle, we're in shock.
Kyle 我们很震惊啊
I-I-I mean, I wish you would've told us sooner.
我是震惊于 你没早些告诉我们
We care about you.
我们很在乎你
Yeah, I could've helped you through this.
是啊 我可以帮你度过伤心阶段的
I love you.
我爱你
Look, you guys are the best.
我知道你们是最好的家人
But, really, I'm okay.
但是 说真的 我没事
Okay, well, I have a pregnant poisson
好吧 我有个怀孕的“鱼[法语]”
to go look after, so...
要去照顾了 所以……
She's French.
她来自法国
If I die, just promise me you'll make Kyle tell everyone.
要是我死了 请保证你们会让Kyle告诉所有人
I mean, he must be in denial.
我觉得 他肯定是在否认
He can't really be taking it this well, can he?
他不会真的能接受得这么好吧 是吗?
Maybe he takes bad news well.
也许他能很好地接受坏消息吧
Might be a good time to tell him...
说不定现在是个好时机告诉他……
Mike, no.
Mike 不行
We are not telling him he has to move out.
我们不能现在告诉他得搬家
Mike, his mom died.
Mike 他的妈妈死了
Yeah, like three months ago.
嗯 不过是三个月/很久前了啊
Oh!
哦!
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 爸爸
I'm proud of you, buddy.
我很为你骄傲 伙计
Shouldn't you be proud of him every day?
你不是应该天天都为他骄傲吗?
I mean, what kind of parent are you?
你这偶尔骄傲一下 算是什么父母啊?
I was gonna take him to the park,
我本想带他去公园
but he said he wanted to try meditation instead.
但是他说他想改试试冥想
And he thought his old room would be full of positive grounded energy.
而且他觉得他的旧房♥间里全是积极稳定的能量
Hmm. Right.
嗯 是呢
That sounds like a 10-year-old boy.
听起来挺像一个10岁男孩说的话呢
I'm sure it's not because he has that secret stash
肯定不是因为他有个地板暗格
of toy guns and sugar packets.
藏了玩具枪和糖果袋吧
What?
什么?
Oh, you're making that up.
哦 那是你编的
Are you?
真是吗?
Yeah, yeah, you are. It's fine.
是是 是编的 没事的
I trust Boyd.
我相信Boyd
Do I?
真♥相♥信吗?
Well, that was fun to watch.
看你这样还真是有趣
So, how do you like being back at your parents' house?
那么 你回父母家住得怎么样了?
Must be nice to be 11 again.
重返11岁肯定很爽吧
You know, that is exactly the kind of witty repartee
这种风趣妙语还正是我期待的
I'd expect from an international man of mystery.
一位从事国际神秘事物的人该说出来的话呢
What are you talking about?
你这是在说什么?
Well, Boyd told his friends you work for the CIA as a spy, not as a janitor
哦 Boyd跟他的朋友们说你在CIA做密探工作
or a human target like I would assume.
不是如我所想的看门人或人肉靶子工作
Okay, so he made up a story.
好吧 也就是说他编了个故事
And not just any spy, a half-robot spy,
而且也不是个普通密探 是个半机器人的密探
which would explain your social awkwardness
所以你才会不喜社交
and your obsession with renewable energy.
并痴迷于可再生能源
Look, quit trying to make this a big deal, because it's not.
你不要再小题大做了 这根本就没什么大不了的
Well, I didn't think it was until you got all defensive.
我之前确实不觉得大不了 但是你现在很抗拒
Now my curiosity has been piqued.
现在我的好奇心被激起了
It's nothing, okay?
这没什么 好吧?
Boyd doesn't want to say what I do
Boyd不想说我的工作
because he's a little sensitive about being home-schooled.
是因为他对在家学习有点敏感
It's just a phase. He'll grow out of it.
这只是个阶段过程 他以后会看开的
Or you could just let him go to real school.
或者你也可以直接让他去真正的学校啊
Or how you would say it in your language...
用你的语言怎么说来着……
Let him go to a real school.
“嚷他区真蒸的靴肖”
You sound just like Kristin.
你这口气很像Kristin
"Socialization would be good for him,"
“社交对他有益”
and "He really wants to go.
“他真的很想去”
He's not behind anymore."
“他不再落后什么了”
Look, he's not going back to public school, okay?
听好 他不会回去公立学校的 好吗?
I know what's best for me...
我知道怎么把最好的带给我……
I mean, him.
我是说 带给他……
Just drop it, okay?
你就别再费功夫了 好吧?
Whoa, sorry.
哇哦 抱歉
Didn't mean to hit a nerve.
我没想要会戳到你的神经
Just like Boyd did when he made that dead squirrel twitch.
就像Boyd戳那个死松鼠一样 弄得它一抽
Hey, hon.
嘿 亲爱的
- Uh, where's Kyle? - I don't know.
- 呃 Kyle在哪儿? - 不知道
For once, he's not around me. Let's not jinx it.
难得一次他不在我旁边晃悠 就别诅咒自己了
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表