剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
哦 对了 作为一个婚礼策划者 我要说:
Oh, and, by the way, as far as being
a wedding planner is concerned,
想都别想借鉴我的成果了!
do not even think about using me as a reference!
(Door closes)
这感觉真好
That felt great.
太好了
(Laughs) So great.
Kyle 开门
Kyle, open the door.
不行 你不能在婚礼前看到穿晚礼服的我
KYLE: No. You can't see me in my tux before the wedding.
不吉利
It's bad luck.
不不 亲爱的 看新娘才不吉利
N-No. No, honey, that's just for the bride.
新娘干嘛要穿晚礼服?
(tux专指男士无尾半正式晚礼服)
Why would the bride be in a tux?
你肯定是在骗我
I think this is a trick.
好吧
Okay.
Kyle 拜托你出来一下好吗?
Kyle, can you just come out here, please?
嗨
Hi.
我真的不想你穿高帮鞋
I really don't want you to wear the high tops.
不行 我必须得穿
No, I have to.
为什么?
Why?
我跟你说过Mr. Alzate面试我的事吗?
Have I ever told you about my job interview with Mr. Alzate?
我相信肯定是个非常棒的故事 但是我们现在真的没时间了好吗
I'm sure it's a super-great story,
but we really don't have time right now.
我那时候不得不跟朋友借套西装 但是我忘记借鞋子了
I had to borrow a suit from a friend, but I forgot to ask for shoes.
所以最后我不得不♥穿♥上我仅有的一双鞋子——高帮鞋
And so, I wound up wearing the only ones I had... high tops.
我纠正一下 真不是个好故事
I was wrong. It's not a great story.
Mr. Alzate见到我的时候说“你很质朴 孩子
When Mr. Alzate saw me in those shoes,
he said, "You're an original, kid.
我希望你加入我们”
I want you on my team."
你看 因为那双鞋子 他给了我在Outdoor Man的工作
Look, because of those shoes,
he gave me the job at Outdoor Man.
因为在Outdoor Man工作 我认识了Mr. B
And because of that, I met Mr. B.,
又因为Mr. B 我遇到了我一生所爱
and because of Mr. B., I met the love of my life.
你以前怎么从没跟我提过呢?
How come you never told me that before?
呃 你一直都有点……
Well, you've been kind of...
(Sighs)
像噩梦?
A nightmare?
呃 我只是想说 心烦意乱 不过也是吧 有点儿
Well, I was gonna say distracted, but yeah, kind of.
哦
Oh.
Mr. Alzate于我而言就像父亲一样
Mr. Alzate is like a dad to me.
如果他不能本人到场 那至少他能以胶底鞋的形式来参加
And if he can't be there in person,
then at least he'll be there in sneaker.
Mm.
Ah.
你知道我最不喜欢恐怖片什么地方吗?
You know the worst thing about horror movies?
怪物总会再回来
The monster always comes back.
我破坏了我的婚礼
I've wrecked my wedding.
哦 天呐 她把Kyle杀了
Oh, God, she killed Kyle.
(Chuckles)
你没真杀吧?
You didn't, did you?
我一直都想着要把婚礼的一切都弄完美
I was so worried about making
everything perfect for the wedding,
我却没意识到我毁了Kyle的一切
I didn't realize I was ruining it for Kyle.
哦亲爱的 希望这么说你能好过点儿:你不是仅仅只毁了Kyle的一切
Oh, honey, if it makes you feel any better,
you didn't just ruin it for Kyle.
Vanessa.
知道吗?你没有破坏什么
You know what? You haven't wrecked anything.
你只是会在事情有变的时候变得恐慌 然后细枝末节都要小题大做
You tend to get scared when things
change, and you overwork the details.
你忘了你身边还有其他人的
You forget that there are other people around.
也许这才是你现在应该记住的事情
Maybe that's something you should remember now.
亲爱的 所有这些都很棒 但是它们的价值和意义变味了
Honey, all this, it's wonderful,
but this isn't what it's about.
婚礼所需要的无非就是
All a wedding needs is two people
两个相爱的人和爱他们的人们
who love each other and
the people who love them.
对Kyle而言 爱你们的人一定要包括Ed
And for Kyle, that means having Ed there.
好 我想我知道要怎么解决了
Okay. I think I know how to fix this,
但我需要你们帮我实现
but I'm going to need your help pulling it off.
现在这就是我想要帮助的好女儿了
Now, this is the girl I love to help.
Mandy 等一下
Mandy. Wait a minute.
这个时候你不是应该在别的某个地方吗?
Isn't there someplace you need to be right now?
(Chuckles)
是啊 应该在这个地方
Yeah. Right here.
Ed 我想请你再考虑下做伴郎的事情
Ed, I want you to reconsider being best man.
我不能做
No, I can't.
我已经和你♥爸♥爸说清楚了
I already went over this with your father.
你现在和Kyle要走下去的这条路有点……令人不安
Now, the road you and Kyle are going down is, well... troubling.
我理解 我懂
I understand. I know.
我把我的婚礼搞得全都围着我转了
I made my wedding all about me.
不是你的婚礼 是你们的婚礼
The wedding.
对 而且我现在明白了
Right. And I get that now.
不过 我还是替自己说一句 毕竟没有哪本杂♥志♥叫做“现代新郎”嘛
Although, in my defense, there is
no magazine called "Modern Groom."
至少你还是愿意承认的
Well, at least you're willing to admit it.
我是经历了四次婚姻
(Chuckles) It took me four marriages
和一次10个小时的证言才明白的
and a 10-hour deposition to get there, so...
我不是完美的
I'm not perfect.
但是和Kyle在一起让我想成为更好的人
But being with Kyle makes me want to be a better person.
你也知道 他总是说他配不上我
You know, he always says he doesn't deserve me,
其实我知道应该是反过来的
but I know it's the other way around.
嗯哼 哦 是
Mm-hmm. Oh, yeah.
那个甜心小娃娃也一路开辟隧♥道♥直达我的心了
That sweet little moppet has burrowed
his way into my ticker, as well.
(Laughs)
应该我俩有很多地方很相像吧
Guess you and I are a lot alike.
嗯?
Hm?
除了一点:我有年轻……还有头发
Except that I have youth... and hair.
那你看 我有钱……还有智慧
Listen, I have money... and tact.
您听我说 我爱Kyle 他真的 真的
Listen, I love Kyle, and he really, really
很希望您来我的……我们的婚礼
wants you at my... our wedding.
好吧
All right.
要是你真这么想的话 我就再回去做伴郎
That's how you really feel, I'm back in.
谢谢你 谢谢你 Ed
Thank you. Thank you, Ed.
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
我们最好赶紧回♥教♥堂去吧
We'd better get to that church.
那位牧师似乎有点紧张呢
That minister seems a little uptight.
就是啊
I know, right?
真想跟他说“冷静啦 不就是个婚礼嘛”
It's like, "Calm down. It's just a wedding."
- 不过 不 不 - 什么?
- But, no, no. - What?
- 我们不去教堂了 - 你什么意思?
- We're not going to the church. - What do you mean?
你这辈子不都想在那个教堂结婚吗?
You've been waiting all your life
to get married in that church.
Ed 婚礼所需要的无非就是两个相爱的人
Ed, all a wedding needs is two people who love each other
和爱他们的人们
and the people who love them.
嗨 Ed
Hey, Ed.
这两样中有一样是给你的
One of these is for you.
♪♪
嘿 Boyd 我履行伴郎职责的时候也遇过挫折
Hey, Boyd, I got bumped from best-man duty.
现在你的职责我来帮你一起完成怎么样?
Can I help you with your job?
好的 好孩子
All right. Cool.
离我近点儿 人群都怕我的
Stick close. Crowds scare me.
♪♪
只有两种东西会把我弄哭
Only two things get me crying...
婚礼和那个狗狗上公交的视频……去找它的主人
weddings and that video where a dog
takes a bus... to find its owner.
我的宝贝要结婚了
(Voice breaking) My baby's getting married.
(Chuckles)
我去过世界各地 却从没见过眼前如此的美景
I've been all over the world, but I've
never seen anything so beautiful.
抱歉我一直都那么让您蛋疼
Sorry for being such a pain in the ass.
如果你说的是真的 那为什么现在把你送出去让我觉得这么难
If that were true, why is it so hard to give you away?
我很开心您来了
I'm really glad you're here.
和Eve一起没办法一样的
It wouldn't have been the same with Eve.
她于我而言不是位好父亲
She hasn't been a great father to me.
我不会为了任何事情错过这里的 孩子
I wouldn't have missed it for the world, son.
哦 我们就忘掉之前我差点错过吧
Oh, and let's forget I almost missed it.
♪♪
各位请坐
Please, be seated.
你像天使一样
You look like an angel.
你真应该一直这么穿
You should wear that all the time.
(Laughs)
我们今日齐聚于此 在上帝 家人
We are gathered here today in the presence of God, family,
朋友 和 鱼竿的见证下 而且显然鱼竿到周二都打折
friends, and fishing poles, which,
apparently, are on sale now through Tuesday.
不止鱼竿 弹♥药♥也打7折
Not just fishing poles, but also ammunition... 30% off.
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表