剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表
Okay, all right, babe.
好吧 来 亲爱的
Let's show them how it's done, seeing as they've shown us how it's not done.
我们给他们展示下什么叫完成任务吧 鉴于他们已经给我们展示了什么叫未完成任务了
All right. (Clears throat)
好的
"Literature"...
“文学”类
Uh, "What Monterey factory worker turned author..."
哪位蒙特里工厂的工人后来去写书……
- John Steinbeck. - John Steinbeck.
Nope. The answer is "Platinum."
不对 答案是“白金”
No, that's...
不 那个是……
Oh, wait. No, I'm looking at the wrong one.
哦 等等 我看错地方了
Yeah, you win!
正确 你赢了!
Yeah!
Whoo, whoo, whoo! Whoo, whoo, whoo!
Whoo, whoo...
♪ Is this not the winning side ♪
这边不是胜利方吗
♪ Yes, this is the winning side ♪
这边可是胜利方呢
♪ Is that not the losing side ♪
那边不是失败方吗
Both: ♪ Yes, this is the losing side ♪
这边就是失败方呢
Wait, wait, what, what... why are you guys so happy?
等等 等等 什 什么……为什么你们俩能这么开心?
Uh, doy! We came in second!
你看啊!我们拿了第二名呢!
(Cellphone beeps)
Okay. - Oh, shoot.
好吧 - 哦 我去
What? - Rick and Debbie can't make it tomorrow night.
怎么了? - Rick和Debbie明晚来不了了
Their stupid cat died.
他们的蠢猫挂了
What's tomorrow night?
明晚怎么呢?
Oh, uh, we reserved an escape room.
哦 呃 我们预约了一个密室逃脱
You know, it's one of those places
知道吗 就是那种
where you have an hour to find the clues they've hidden to help you escape.
给你一个小时找藏起来的线索帮助你逃出去
Can you scream for help?
能大声呼救吗?
(Chuckles) No.
不能
It's a puzzle that requires a lot of careful thought and planning. - Yeah.
那是一种谜题游戏 要仔细思考认真计划 - 是的
Mm. Say no more. We're in!
不用再多做介绍了 我们参加!
What? Uh, no, no, no.
什么?呃 不 不 不
It... uh, no.
那……呃 不
It's just that it's... uh, it's pretty difficult.
只是……呃 那游戏非常难
Kristin: So... - Yeah, so is trivia.
所以…… - 嗯 这个百科答题也挺难的呀
Hello?
我们不也玩得很好嘛
Yeah, I... I really don't think you guys are gonna like it.
嗯 我真的觉得你俩应该不会喜欢的
And also, we reserved the most difficult one.
而且 我们预约的是最难的一款
It's the Cold War room, so... - Oh, yeah.
是冷战的主题 所以…… - 是的
Oh, we get it.
哦 懂了
We'll bring sweaters.
我们会多穿点的
♪
Hey, baby.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, hey, come here. Shh. Shh. Shh.
嘿 嘿 过来 嘘 嘘
I've got work to do.
我还有事要做啊
Listen, no, no. Come here. Come here.
听我说 别打岔 过来 过来
Eve is in the kitchen alone.
Eve一个人在[厨房♥]里
And - ...Oh!
她…… - 哦!
Find Colonel Mustard and the candlestick.
找出[黄上校]和[烛台]
We could solve this. (Scoffs)
我们就能破案了
(《妙探寻凶》电影&桌游中的[现场][凶手][凶器]三要素)
我个人很喜欢的推理游戏 网盘附电脑单机版的安装程序
Look, hear me out. Oh, come on. Ugh.
你好好听我说 - 哦 拜托
Rob is Eve's first serious relationship, okay?
Rob是Eve第一个认真谈的男朋友
She might not have the experience to know what might be a red flag.
她可能没有经验察觉到危险信♥号♥♥旗
And he doesn't have the upper-body strength to wave one, so...
他也没有足够强健的上半身来挥旗子啊 所以……
- Hang on. Wait. - What?
- 等等别走啊 - 怎么了?
Don't you think there might be something more going on here?
你难道就不觉得可能有更深的情况吗?
Look, I... I just think we need more information.
我……我只是觉得我们有必要再多知道点信息
I ... But if ask Eve, she'll think I'm gossiping.
但是如果我去问Eve 她会觉得我是想到处传闲言碎语
So...
所以……
That's what Josh said you'd say.
Josh就说了 你肯定会这么讲的
Honey, just go...
亲爱的 你就去吧
just go talk to her for one minute.
就跟她聊一分钟嘛
Just... - All right, all right.
就…… - 好吧 好吧
I will talk to her because I love you and I adore our daughter,
我去跟他聊 出于爱你 出于喜爱女儿
and I'm just a little bit hungry.
还有 我有一点饿了
All right.
好
Ah, yummy yum. Sandwiches.
啊 美味啊 三明治
Help yourself.
您请自便
To food I bought... what a great idea!
你请我吃我花钱买♥♥的食物……真客气!
So, how'd it go with Mom yesterday?
所以 昨天你和妈妈怎么样了?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
You know, in your office, after I left... that bloodhound was on the hunt
嗯 你办公室 我走以后……那条猎犬开始全力嗅探
for some information about me and Rob.
想找到点我和Rob的信息
That's... that's strange.
那……那就奇怪了
I... I didn't notice.
我……我没发现什么异常啊
I mean, I know she's curious, but sometimes she just gets too intense.
我知道她只是好奇 但是有时候她真的太神经紧张了
Like, there's all this eye contact.
比如 一直跟你做眼神接触
It's like the whole time I'm thinking, "Blink, woman!"
我好像脑子里就一直想着“眨个眼啊 女人!”
Yeah.
是啊
For years, that's why I called her "Doll Face."
所以这么些年来我都叫她“娃娃脸”
She never figured it out.
她一直都不明白
Anyway, I honestly don't know what she's digging for.
反正 我真不知道她到底想挖出什么来
I mean, I guess when he didn't invite me it did feel a little weird.
确实 我觉得他不邀请我去是有点不寻常
Weird, huh?
不寻常是吧?
Yeah, weird.
嗯 不寻常
Well... there you go.
好吧…… 就这样吧/果然啊
All right, Dad.
好吧 爸爸
Well, this has been a good talk.
这次聊得很开心
Gonna go. Take this.
我走了 这个拿过去了
Oh, hey! Hi! (Chuckles) - Hey.
哦 嘿 嗨 - 嘿
So, uh... so what happened?
所以 呃…… 所以怎么样?
Well, you're right. There was more information.
嗯 你是对的 确实还有些信息
I was just about to come and tell you about it,
我正准备要告诉你来着
but I thought I should eat first.
不过我觉得我应该先吃
Oh, well, what...
哦 那 她……
What did she say?
她说什么了?
Remember the other day she said at the office,
记得那天她在办公室的时候说的
it... it wasn't a big deal? - Yeah.
没什么大不了的是吧? - 嗯
Well, I dug a little deeper... sit down. - Hm, yeah?
我深挖了一点儿…… 坐 - 嗯 好
Turns out...
原来……
our youngest daughter is feeling...
我们的小女儿觉得……
"weird."
“不寻常”
Wow.
哇哦
Yeah, no wonder you need to eat.
是啊 难怪你得吃东西
You must be drained.
你肯定被耗光脑力了
(Scoffs) What was weird about it?
那到底哪里不寻常了?
I dug deep. I'm not Jules Verne.
我只是深挖了一下 我又不是儒勒·凡尔纳
(《海底两万里》《地心游记》作者 科幻小说之父之一)
I don't go "Journey to the Centre of the Earth" on it.
我又没有到“地心一游”
You know, it's funny.
你知道吗 这还挺有趣的:
Sometimes you're just useless.
有时候你真是没用
Thanks, "Doll Face."
谢了 “娃娃脸”
Oh, good, you're back. - Hey.
哦 很好 你回来了 - 嘿
Uh, listen, um, Evie.
呃 听我说 呃 Evie
I... I wanted to talk to you about
我……我想跟你谈谈
that conversation you had with your father.
你之前和你父亲谈过的话
Oh, great.
哦 真好
Talking about talking.
我们要谈论一场谈话
I'm gonna go. - No, wait, wait, Eve.
我走了 - 别 等等 Eve
Listen, listen, honey.
听好 听好 亲爱的
Um, when... when you told your dad that it felt "weird,"
呃 当……当你跟你♥爸♥说“不寻常”的时候
what... what did you mean?
你……你是什么意思?
It means I gave him too much information.
意思是我给我爸太多信息了
(Sighs)
Evie, I just think if something feels weird, you need to address it.
Evie 我只是觉得如果有事情不寻常 你就得打开它 解决它
I mean, don't be afraid to ask questions.
不用害怕问问题嘛
Hmm. I've got a good one.
呃 我有个好问题
Why me, God?
为什么我这么撞大运 老天爷?
You really need to stop gossiping about me and Rob, Mom.
你真的不要再打探我和Rob的事情的闲言碎语了 妈妈
Hey, hey, it is not gossip if what you're talking about is important.
嘿 嘿 要是在谈的事情很重要就不是闲言碎语了啊
And this could be important.
这件事很可能很重要呢
Well, it did... it did feel weird.
好吧 确实……确实显得不寻常
That's it. - Yeah, well, what is that?
仅此而已 - 嗯 那 到底是什么呢?
剧集 | 最后一人(2011) | 导航列表