凡妮莎 让我进去
Vanessa, let me in!
妈妈 我好害怕
Mommy? I'm scared.
嘘 -快开门啊
Shh! -Open the door.
凯特琳 我知道你害怕
Kaitlyn, I know you are.
但你现在千万别出声 好吗
You just have to be real quiet now. Ok?
凡妮莎 让我进去 开门啊
Vanessa! Let me in! Come on!
911 您有什么紧急情况
911. What is your emergency?
喂 我需要你们现在马上派人到我家来
Hello? Yes, I need you to send someone here right away.
您那里什么情况 女士
What's the emergency, ma'am?
我前夫 他正试着闯进我家
My ex-husband-- he's trying to break into the house.
凡妮莎 快开门 -我觉得他喝多了
Vanessa, open the door! -I think he's been drinking.
请快点 我的孩子们都在这里
Please, my children are here.
他有武器吗
Does he have any weapons?
他有几把枪
He owns several guns.
你们能快点么
Can you please hurry?
警♥察♥ 举起手来趴下
HPD! Raise your hands and get down here!
先生 请走到我们能看得见你的地方
Sir, come out where we can see you!
立刻把手举在我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see them! Do it now!
救救我 求你们了
Help me. Please.
丹尼
Danny?
嘿
Hey.
多谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in?
我以前住这儿的时候有钥匙
I had a key from when I was crashing here.
就算你能看一宿这些材料
You know you could look at that stuff all night
但是不知道它们是什么
and not be any closer to figuring it out.
我觉得吧 我知道他去哪儿了
Well, I think I may have figured out where he went.
从来没见过这个
Never seen this.
舍伯恩
"Shelburne."
这绝对不是他的字
That is definitely not in his handwriting.
是啊 这是他父亲的字
No, it's his father's.
得 那怎么着
All right, so what?
你也要去日本
You're going off to Japan, too?
不 我才不去日本
No, I am not going off to Japan, okay?
我要待在岛上好好工作
I'm gonna stay here and I'm gonna do my job, all right?
因为不告诉别人偷偷跑掉
Because leaving and not telling anybody
不是我风格
where I'm going is not my style.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我是说 这家伙 他给我留了个字条
I mean, this guy-- h-he leaves me a note.
他说他要去找舍伯恩
He says he's going up to Shelburne
然后就消失一礼拜 连电♥话♥都不打
and disappears for a week, and he doesn't call.
他没说 我还活着
He doesn't say, "I am alive."
他也没说 一切都好
He doesn't say, "Everything's okay."
史蒂夫认为舍伯恩是
Well, Steve believes Shelburne is the answer
很多问题的答案 包括他父亲被谋杀的原因
to a lot of questions, including why his father was murdered.
也对 但是他父亲已经过世了
Yeah, but his father's dead,
就算找到舍伯恩也没办法改变了
and-and finding Shelburne is not gonna change that.
我确定一定以及肯定
I promise you that.
州长 晚上好
Good evening, Governor.
好的
Okay.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
我觉得这就是案发现场了 出什么事儿了
I thought this was a domestic. What the hell happened?
除了睡醒一觉发现自己又矮了两厘米多
Aside from waking up a foot shorter,
这是最恐怖的情况了
my worst nightmare.
被疏远了的前夫试图闯进房♥子
Estranged husband tries to break down the door.
但警♥察♥来了之后就死掉了
Drops dead right after HPD arrives
死因是天花出血
from hemorrhagic smallpox.
很明显 这种情况绝大多数是致命的
Apparently, that's a rare strain that's almost always fatal.
等下 天花 不是已经消失了么
Wait a minute. Smallpox. Hasn't that been eradicated?
是吧 你不能相信
See, you can't believe
你在网上看见的所有消息
everything that you read on the Internet.
-好吧 那他是怎么得上天花的 -我们也不知道
Okay, so how did he get it? -We don't know.
疾控中心在分♥析♥情况
CDC's trying to figure it out.
在这段时间 州长要求咱们秘密
In the meantime, the governor wants us to run
做一个平行调查
a parallel investigation quietly.
明白了
Understood.
好
Right.
哇哦 麦克斯 呃
Wow, Max, uh...
这是你从商场买♥♥的吗 你看上去帅呆了
you get that at the mall? It's a nice look for you.
多谢 不过穿上真是痒死了
Thank you. However, it is very itchy.
你检查过受害者了
Were you able to examine the victim?
在疾控中心把他搬走烧了之前简单地查了下
Briefly before the CDC removed and incinerated him.
没尸体我们怎么调查啊
How are we supposed to do an investigation without a body?
别担心
Not to worry.
我搞到了血液和组织样本 还有
I was able to obtain blood and tissue samples, plus...
我拍了照片
I have pictures.
受害者叫布莱恩·帕默 36岁
The victim's name is Bryan Palmer, 36 years old.
他在阿富汗服役了一段时间后
He was honorably discharged from the Army ten months ago
于十个月前光荣退役
after serving a couple tours in Afghanistan,
在那之后 他的情况就不是很稳定了
and he's be collecting disability ever since.
如果他曾经当过兵
If he was military,
那就应该接种过天花疫苗
he was probably vaccinated for smallpox recently,
所以怎么会得天花死掉
so how'd he end up like this?
疫苗有可能已经失效了
The vaccination could have worn off.
一般来说是三到五年有效
It's typically effective for only three to five years.
停 我有个问题
Stop. I have a question.
那这家伙是怎么得上已经绝种了的病呢
How does this guy catch an extinct disease to begin with?
目前已知的世界上有两个地方
The only known stores of smallpox in the world
储存天花病毒
are housed in two facilities:
一个是美国疾控中心
one is the CDC in the United States,
另一个是在俄♥罗♥斯♥的科利佐沃 一个叫威特的实验室
and the other is in a lab called VECTOR in Koltsovo, Russia.
不过中情局认为依旧有病毒被秘密储存在
But the CIA thinks there are also hidden stores
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 法国 朝鲜和伊♥拉♥克♥
in Russia, France, North Korea, and Iraq.
为什么 好让恐♥怖♥分♥子♥方便拿来
Why, so a terrorist can get his hands on it
传染给整个世界
and start an epidemic?
嗯 他有可能是在阿富汗的时候感染的么
Okay, could he have been exposed in Afghanistan?
不会 时间过去太久了
No, too much time has passed.
皮疹一般发作于感染后的两周之内
Rash onset typically occurs within two weeks of exposure.
帕默先生回国已经有将近一年了
Mr. Palmer has been stateside for nearly a year.
首先我们应该查清楚的就是
The first thing we need to find out
他是什么时候在哪儿感染上天花的
is when and where he caught this thing.
我觉得他不是通过传统的方式被感染的
I don't think he was exposed in the traditional way.
你的意思是
What do you mean?
这样 天花一般通过
Well, smallpox is generally transmitted
面对面接触病人传播
through face-to-face contact with a sick person.
也有可能是通过被感染的物品 比如衣物
Transmission through an infected object, such as clothing,
进行传播 不过就没那么严重了
is also possible, but less effective.
但是 在帕默先生的案子里
However, in Mr. Palmer's case...
我能用下电脑么
May I?
随意
Go for it.
啊 你们看 这里是一个注射部位
Ah, yes. This appears to be an injection site.
这就是我觉得受害者
And that is how I believe the victim
接触到病毒的原因
contracted the virus.
哇哦 你是说
Whoa, are you saying
天花被当成一种杀人工具
that smallpox was used as a murder weapon?
是的
Yes.
取决于他在被感染后
And depending on how long
在公共场合活动了多久
he was walking in public while contagious,
这么几周的话
within a few weeks...
整个岛屿都可能被传染
The entire island could be infected.
H50字幕组作品 群号♥179970424 欢迎各位英语爱好者加盟
医生觉得我们没有被感染
The doctor doesn't think we're infected,
但他还是要把我们留院观察
but he wants to keep us for observation,
为了确保安全
just to be safe.
我真不敢相信布莱恩病成这样
I can't believe Bryan was so sick.
我应该帮帮他的
I should've helped him.
不 听我说
No, listen to me.
你做的事完全正确
You 100% did the right thing. Okay?
我是说 你没给他开门就是
I mean, you probably saved your life and your kids' life
救了你和孩子们的命
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表