- Roadblocks every half mile. - Yes, sir, Lieutenant.
其他人跟我来
The rest of you guys come with me.
去看看州长
Check the governor.
史蒂夫 把枪放下
Steve, put the gun down now.
拿走
Take it.
-杜克 -她死了
- Duke? - She's dead.
不是我♥干♥的 阿成 是吴法
It wasn't me, Chin. It was Wo Fat.
我们查过了 没有其他人
We checked the house. Nobody's here.
史蒂夫·麦格瑞特 你被捕了
Steve McGarrett, you're under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将可能
Anything you say can and will be used
被作为法庭对你不利的证据
against you in a court of law.
嘿 阿成
Hey, hey, Chin!
丹尼
Danny.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
发生什么了
What happened?
州长死了
The governor's dead.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
是吴法 你明白吗
It was Wo Fat. You understand?
-是吴法 丹尼 -放开他
- It was Wo Fat, Danny. - Let him go
-放开他 -在场的只有他一个人
- Let him go. Let him go. - He was the only one there.
他的枪刚刚开过火
His gun was just discharged.
-我不能放了他 -你能
- I can't let him go. - Yes, you can.
我们有豁免权 我们是五零 把他放了
We have jurisdiction. We're Five-O. Get him out.
你不明白 丹尼
You don't understand, Danny.
没有五零了
There is no Five-O anymore.
你做了什么 你做了什么
What did you do, huh? What did you do?
我们为你上刀山
You just went back to them
你就这样为我们下火海吗
after everything they did to you?
听我说
Hey. Listen to me.
我会帮你脱罪的 别担心
I'm gonna get you out of this thing. Don't worry
坚持住 好吗
Hang in there. Alright.
好吗
Okay?
请注意
Your attention, please.
飞往纽瓦克的夏威夷航♥空♥762航♥班♥的
Final boarding call for Hawaiian Airlines Flight 762
最后登机通知
for Newark.
在34B登机门登机
Final boarding call for Gate 34-B.
我们走吧 亲爱的
Let's go, sweetheart.
五号♥
Number five.
五号♥ 请上前一步
Number five, please step forward.
就是她
That's her.
-就是我看到的那个女人 -你确定吗
- That's the woman I saw. - Are you sure?
请问你们在我公♥寓♥大楼跟前做什么
May I ask what you're doing in front of my condo?
没事 阿姨 我们只是
Oh, nothing, Auntie. We're just,
在维修水管什么的
you know, doing some water stuff.
是的 我确定
Yes, I'm positive.
你要交出你的配枪和警徽
You're going to have to turn in your gun and badge
接受调查
pending an investigation.
面向照相机
Turn and face the camera.
我说面向照相机
I said turn and face the camera.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表