I'm cursed.
你好
Oh. Hey.
现在什么情况
So, what do we got?
如你所见 血液检测可有得忙了
Well, plenty of blood to test, as you can see.
好在他们增派了犯罪现场清洁人员
Luckily, the crime scene cleaners are backed up.
我们可以把这些血迹的DNA
We'll compare the DNA from the blood splatter
和他头发的DNA作对比
to the DNA from his hair.
如果吻合 就说明克雷格·史瑞森已经死了
If they match each other, Greg Straithan's dead.
否则 他很可能就是凶手
If not, he's most likely our killer.
他的房♥东刚告诉我一些史瑞森的个人习惯
His landlord was just telling me about Straithan's habits.
-你好吗 -挺好
- How are you? - Good.
-这是双人卧室吗 -对
- This a two-bedroom? - Yeah.
史瑞森他...是那种会伪造
Uh, Straithan-- did he, uh... he seem like the kind of guy
自己的死亡的人吗
that would fake his own death?
他这人确实有点神秘兮兮的
Well, he certainly was secretive.
我从来都不知道他靠什么工作维生
I was never sure what he did for a living.
他买♥♥东西都是付现金
Always paid for everything with cash.
这张地毯蛮漂亮的
Huh. This is nice, this carpet.
这张小地毯
This rug here-- what is this?
-是柏柏地毯吗 -对
- This Berber? - Yeah.
我想也是
Huh. Thought so.
他有没有表现出害怕的样子
Um, did he ever seem like he was afraid?
像是在躲什么人
Maybe he was hiding from somebody?
应该没有 他自己就挺吓人的
Oh, I don't think so. He was a pretty intimidating person.
真不错 意大利大理石
This is very nice. Italian marble.
你知道吧 根据法律规定
You know, uh, by law, you know,
你得向租户说明这里发生过命案
you're gonna have to disclose that there was a murder here.
这样你就得把房♥租降一半
You'll probably have to cut the rent in half.
真的吗
You think?
至少得降一半 我的意思是 不少人
Yeah, at least. I mean, most people--
哪怕白送也不愿住发生过命案的屋子
they won't even rent a place where there's been a violent crime.
不吉利之类的
Bad mojo, stuff like that.
就我个人而言 一点血渍吓不倒我
Me, personally-- I don't mind a little bit of blood.
阿成刚拿到挖掘史瑞森坟墓的授权书
Okay, Chin just got the warrant to dig up Straithan's grave.
火奴鲁鲁 马卡哈公墓 太平间
我只能说
All I can tell you is,
上次我看见这个盒子时 他就躺在里面
the last time I saw that casket, he was in there.
但你确定里面的人就是克雷格·史瑞森吗
All right, but are you certain it was Greg Straithan's body?
我只是按吩咐办事罢了
I only know what I was told.
我没有为这事惹上麻烦吧
I'm not gonna get in trouble for this, am I?
你忽悠房♥东把一个冤死鬼的房♥子
You're manipulating a landlord into renting you
低价租给你 我没说错吧
a dead guy's apartment at a cut rate.Is that right?
你发现啦
Absolutely.
真有意思
That's interesting.
该出手时就出手啊 宝贝儿
It's the move, babe.
泽西的凶案组警探都住豪华公♥寓♥了
I mean, all the homicide detectives back home have the nicest pads.
我可没瞎说
I'm telling you.
请允许我申明一下
Let me just go on record by saying
打搅人家最后安歇的地方是很不礼貌的
I think it's wrong to disturb someone's final resting place.
好的 我记下来了
Okay. Noted on record.
现在把它撬开吧
Now crack it open.
等一下
Okay. Wait a minute.
这片墓地没有被盗过吧
This gravesite was undisturbed?
有什么痕迹表明这里有人来捣过乱吗
Is there any sign anybody could have messed with this?
没有
No, not a thing.
那我现在真不知该如何解释这事
Then I am completely at a loss as to how to explain this.
我现在有个消息 不知是好是坏
Well, I have either good news or bad news,
关键是你怎么看
depending on where you stand.
那个死掉的疑犯 他真的死了
Your dead suspect is, in fact, dead.
你有什么发现吗
Well, what'd you find?
来自克雷格·史瑞森公♥寓♥的
Well, the two DNA samples
两份DNA样本
from Greg Straithan's apartment--
就是案发现场的血
the blood from the murder scene
和他牙刷上的头发 吻合
and his hair from his brush-- they matched.
那么除非史瑞森诈尸还魂
Okay, so unless Straithan reanimated as a zombie,
不然他真的已经死了
he is definitely and simply dead.
由于他头部被击中
Well, considering his head wasn't intact,
诈尸还魂的几率几乎为零
reanimating as a zombie would be completely impossible.
对
Right.
现在言归正传
Now, for the curveball.
科诺在古神坛发现的血
The blood that Kono found at the heiau--
来自不明个体
well, it belonged to an unknown subject.
既不属于史瑞森
Didn't match Straithan,
也不属于被害人或系统里的任何人
the victims or anybody in the system.
血也有可能是凶手的
Okay, well, chances are that blood belongs to our killer.
科诺发来短♥信♥
Hey. It's Kono.
方在摄像机里发现线索
Fong found something on the camcorder.
她现在正赶去找他
She's on her way to see him now.
我把摄像机落地那段图像
I started by isolating the footage
分离出来
from the point the camera goes airborne.
费了一些工夫 但是在
Took some doing, but after demultiplexing
转换和重组图像后
and deinterfacing the segment,
我加强了图像质量 突出了物体的轮廓
I was able to enhance and highlight the individual frames.
是那个帆布袋
That's the duffel bag.
摄像机就掉在那里
Camera went right over it.
好消息是
Good news is...
包是开着的
the bag was open.
你觉得那像手吗
That look like a hand to you?
我打赌这是克雷格·史瑞森的手
Yeah, and I bet it belongs to Greg Straithan.
这就解释了
That would explain
他的指纹会出现在被害者身上的原因
how his fingerprint showed up on the victim.
他人不在古神坛 但是手在
He wasn't at the heiau, but his fingers were.
所以凯特跌倒时
So Kat gets knocked over,
她一头栽倒在包里
she falls face-first into the bag,
指纹正好印在她眼镜上
fingerprint transfers onto her glasses.
但我还是不懂他怎么会出现在
What I can't explain is how his hand ended up
离自己坟墓五里远的地方
five miles from where he was supposed to be buried.
因为凶手
It's because the killer
并没在神坛偷任何东西
wasn't stealing anything from the heiau.
而是在隐藏某些东西
He was hiding something.
我知道史瑞森尸体其余部分在哪里了
I bet I know where the rest of Straithan is.
谢谢你 方
Thanks, Fong.
太棒了 盖比也来了
Oh, great. There's Gabby.
你知道她要来这儿吗
Did you know she was going to be here?
如果是的话你应该告诉我一声的
'Cause you should have told me if you did.
不知道 不过那也帮不上什么忙 老兄
Did not, but, uh, that's not going to help you, bud.
你应该展现纯爷们本色
You should just be yourself. Be yourself.
你好盖比
Hey, Gabby.
你在这儿干什么呢
What are you doing here?
墓地管理局派我来确保当事人的安全
Um, the Burial Council sent me to ensure the iwi is protected.
好吧 当事人
Right. Right. The iwi.
就是那堆骨头
That's the bones.
-我知道 -保护这个地区的
- I know that. - Protecting the cultural significance
文化传承
of this site is, uh...
对丹尼尔来说是极其重要的
it's extremely important to Daniel.
对
Yeah.
你不是要去跟别人对射吗
Don't you have someone to, uh, go shoot?
没有的事
Nope. Nope.
听说你俩晚餐吃得很愉快
Hey, I heard you guys had a lovely dinner.
是啊
Uh-huh. We did.
晚餐非常愉快
We... it was... it was lovely. It was good.
我们很开心
I had a great time. Yeah.
格蕾丝一直想去博物馆
Hey, um, Grace really wants to go to the museum,
我想你也许能给我们开个后门
and, uh, I thought maybe I could bug you for a private tour. So...
我很想见见格蕾丝
I would love to meet Grace.
那就好
Good.
浅野博士 我们计划
Uh, Dr. Asano, we're planning
用探地雷达
on using ground-penetrating radar
定位史瑞森的残骸
to locate Straithan's remains.
它用高频电磁波
It utilizes high-frequency EM waves
探测地下
to see beneath the ground.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表