瓦胡岛 唐人街
我是亨利 请留言
It's Henry. Leave a message.
亨利
Henry...
我是贝瑟尼 听着 这听上去很疯狂
It's Bethany. Look, I know this is gonna sound crazy,
可我认为有人在跟踪我
but I think someone's following me.
为以防万一 我电邮你一份文件
Just in case, I'm going to e-mail you a file.
听到留言尽快回电♥话♥
Call me as soon as you get this.
我看这世界上没有什么人
I don't think there's anything sexier
比一个把我从工作里拖出来的男人更性感
than a man who can steal me away from work,
而他居然还是烹饪高手
and can cook.
尝尝
Try it.
等等 你脸上沾了点东西
Oh, hold on. You got a little something.
你要做什么
What... what are you doing?
我要弥补一个错误
I'm fixing a mistake.
这枚戒指很久之前就该为你戴上
This should have been on your finger a long time ago.
成浩·凯利
Chin Ho Kelly,
成为你的妻子是我最大的愿望
I would like nothing more than to be your wife.
你不打算接吗
Mmm... are you going to get that?
接什么
Get what?
凯利
Kelly.
好 马上就到
Yeah, I'll be right there.
死者名叫贝瑟尼·莫瑞斯
Victim's name is Bethany Morris.
她是《太平洋文摘》的记者
She was a reporter for the Pacific Register.
发生了什么
What happened?
根据手部擦伤和残留碎屑
Based on the abraded injuries and splinters in her hands,
看起来死者是藏身床下
it would seem that the victim was hiding
后来被人拖出
before she was dragged out from under her bed.
然后她被弄断了脖子
So that's when her neck was broken.
对 太惨了
Correct. It's very sad.
对 而且我们找不到指纹
Yes. Besides that, we have no prints,
也没有强行闯入的痕迹
no signs of forced entry.
罪犯是来无影去无踪
Perp was in and out, very clean, very quick.
亨利·多布森刚刚打来
So I just got off the phone
他是贝瑟尼的编辑
with a Henry Dobson, Bethany's editor.
她昨天午夜后给他留了语♥音♥留言
She left him a voice mail just after midnight last night.
从死者僵硬程度看
Well, based on rigor,
是在我估计的死亡时间内
that is within my estimated TOD.
他说留言的内容了吗
Did he say what the message was?
贝瑟尼告诉亨利有人跟踪她
Yeah. Bethany told Henry she was being followed,
她要电邮一份文件给他 但是他没收到
and she was going to e-mail him a file. He never got it.
这里有显示器 键盘 电线
Okay, we got a monitor, keyboard, cables...
主机不见了
no computer tower.
可能是凶手拿走了
The killer could've taken it.
我想知道她死前在调查什么
I wonder what she was working on.
五零特遣队总部
我不知道
I don't know what file
贝瑟尼留言里提到的文件
Bethany was talking about when she left the message,
不过我很肯定
but I'm pretty sure
这和阿蒂斯物流公♥司♥有关
it had something to do with Athis Logistics.
那是啥
Who are they?
瓦胡岛最大的航运公♥司♥之一
One of the largest shipping companies on O'Ahu.
贝瑟尼上个月揭发他们
Bethany blew the whistle on them last month
在仅距海岸两英里的地方
for dumping benzene waste
倾倒苯废物
in the ocean just two miles off-shore.
这事传出去他们肯定不高兴
They couldn't have been happy when that story came out.
消息公布那天公♥司♥股票暴跌
The day it hit, company stock took a dive.
一天内损失了两亿
Lost $200 million in a day.
她收到了死亡威胁
She started getting death threats.
前三周有八次
Eight in the last three weeks.
其中有威胁像是来真的吗
Any of them sound legitimate?
保安部主管给了我这段语♥音♥留言
The head of my security did forward me this voice mail
是几天前在她办公室电♥话♥上得到的
from her office phone a couple of days ago.
别再查阿蒂斯
Keep away from Athis.
再发表一篇 你就死定了
You publish one more thing, you're a dead woman.
我看是来真的了
Sounds legit to me.
别再查阿蒂斯
Keep away from Athis.
再发表一篇 你就死定了
You publish one more thing, you're a dead woman.
这听着真像我 我也同意
It's a good soundalike, I'll give you that.
可真的不是我
But it's not me.
声音对比显示就是你
Voice comparison says it is.
绍迪先生
Well, Mr. Schulte, I'd take
我还是更相信声音对比系统
the word of a voice comparison over you.
阿蒂斯有人让你杀贝瑟尼·莫瑞斯
Did someone at Athis tell you to kill Bethany Morris,
还是你自己决定要杀她
or did you just make that call on the fly?
如果花钱让我挖点那记者的丑闻
Was I paid to dig up some dirt on the reporter?
或者吓唬吓唬她
Maybe scare her a little?
没错 那种事我会做
Sure, I'll cop to that.
可是我没有杀人
But I didn't kill anybody.
你真是...你到底有多蠢
Are you... I mean, how big of a moron are you?
在你留下一系列死亡威胁后
A woman turns up dead
那女人就死了
after you leave her a series of death threats.
你觉得陪审团很容易糊弄吗
Do you think that a jury's just going to ignore that?
如果我能提供线索
What if I had something
帮你们找到凶手呢
that could help you find who did this?
我们洗耳恭听
We're listening.
有天我跟踪莫瑞斯到毛伊岛
The other day, I followed Morris to Maui.
她在那里待了几个小时后飞回来
She spent a couple of hours there, and then flew back.
她在那里做什么
Well, what was she doing there?
不知道
I don't know.
她北上去卡帕鲁阿的一个小地方
She went to a small place up around Kapalua.
没看到她去见谁 但是那人的邮件
Didn't see who she met, but the person's mail
上面写着给简·伍德利
was addressed to a Jane Woodley.
我查不到她的资料
Couldn't find anything on her.
有意思 但这还不够
That's interesting. It's not quite enough
免了你的牢狱之灾 不过
for a get out of jail free card, but...
我就要讲到了
I'm getting to it.
那晚我也飞回来
That night, I flew back.
去了莫瑞斯在唐人街的家
Went to Morris's place in Chinatown
并在那里监视
and sat on it.
-好 是什么时候 -昨晚
- All right, when was that? - Last night.
莫瑞斯被杀当夜
Night Morris was murdered.
我看见一个人比她早五分钟进去
I saw a guy go in there five minutes before she did.
我以为他是住在那楼里的
I thought he lived in the building,
可是15分钟后
but then, 15 minutes later,
我看见他从防火梯下来
I see the guy chugging down the fire escape
胳膊下还夹着个东西
with something under his arm.
-主机箱 -有可能
- Computer tower? - Could've been.
-他有何外貌特征 -不知道
- What did he look like? - I don't know.
我试图拍照 但是天太黑
I tried taking a picture, but it was dark.
他逃跑前我看到了一部分车牌
Did manage to get a partial plate before he took off.
你怎么看
What do you think?
先查查车牌
Well, let's run the plates on the car.
让洛瑞去查
Have Lori do it,
去毛伊岛看看怎么样
and, uh, how do you feel about going to Maui?
就这么办
Let's do it.
很高兴你回岛上来 詹娜
Good to see you back on the island, Jenna.
你电邮里说有要紧事
Your e-mail said it was important.
怎么了
What's up?
我想请你帮忙
I have a favor to ask you.
是很大的忙
It's really big.
是关于你的未婚夫吗
Is this about your fiance?
我听说乔什可能还活着
Ever since I heard that Josh might be alive
就在东南亚地区 我就...
in Southeast Asia, I have been...
想尽办法回到华盛顿工作
pounding the pavement back in D.C.
在分♥析♥机密资料三个月
After three months of analyzing classified intel
并托人帮忙后...
and trading favors...
我找到了他
I found him.
乔什还活着
Josh is alive.
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
这真是个好消息 詹娜
That's-that's great news, Jenna.
真是难以置信 知道他在哪吗
That's incredible. Do you know where he is?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表