呃 州长刚刚解散了Five-O
The governor just, uh, shut down Five-O,
你不用安慰我
but I'm all right.
你跟他说了什么
What did you tell him?
能说的都说了
Everything.
好的 我们都知道
Okay, you see, that was
这只不过是你的第一个错误
your first mistake, you understand?
除了过于好斗之外 你还太诚实了
All right, on top of being too competitive, you're also too honest.
听着 Danny 这次我们搞砸了 好吗
Look, we screwed up this time, Danny, okay?
- 是我的错 我们做得有点过 - 噢
- It's my fault; we went too far. - Oh.
好吧 这是你的怜悯会
Okay, this is your...your pity party.
是你一个人的呢
Is it a personal invite only
还是谁都可以参加呢
or can anybody else attend?
算我一个怎样
Can I come, too?
没人做错了
It's nobody's fault.
- 我们尽职尽责 就是这样 - 我知道
- We did what we had to do, that's it, - I know.
我只是希望Max快点验完血
I just hope Max gets that blood work done
并且找到匹配
and pulls a match.
如果他那边出了岔子 我们就再也见不到Chin了
If he doesn't, we're never gonna see Chin again.
让我们来猜猜 到底是怎么回事
So, what, uh, what was it, huh?
你吃醋了
You were jealous?
老兄 我吃谁的醋啊
Man, jealous of what?
吃Vicky的醋啊
Of Vicky trading up.
- 她找到了比你好的男人 - 她做了什么
- Finding someone better than you. - What'd she do?
她打电♥话♥叫你出来 让你们一决高下
She call you up and tell you to beat it?
我就知道不该卷入这些麻烦里
I knew I should've never gotten involved.
真是教训啊
Lesson learned.
好心人就这样
Good Samaritan always
经常被压♥迫♥ 不是吗
gets screwed, doesn't he?
好心人 是你吗
"Good Samaritan," is that you?
你是好心人吗
You the Good Samaritan?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
Vicky是个甜心美人 老兄
Vicky was a sweetheart, dude.
嘿
Hey,
每次我工作的时候
whenever I was working the door,
她都给我带些酒喝
she was constantly bringing me drinks,
照顾我的朋友们
taking care of my friends.
她不想再那样了
She was down like that.
所以她来找我 差不多三个月以前
So she comes to me, like, maybe three months ago,
那时候她很生气
and she's mad.
我从没见过她那么生气
Mad like I never seen.
然后她跑来问我能不能
And she straight-up asks me if I'd lay
为了她把某个人揍一顿
the beat-down on somebody for her.
我告诉她 可以啊
I told her, "Sure."
- 去把谁揍一顿 - 我不知道是谁
- Lay a beat-down on who? - I don't know who.
她只是跟我说到时候会通知我
She just told me when it was time, she'd called me.
好的 然后她昨晚就联♥系♥你了
Okay, and that call came last night?
她问我能不能去宾馆见她
She asked me if I would meet her down at the hotel.
- 那个人在1215号♥房♥间 - 好的
- Dude was staying in room 1215. - Okay,
但是她一个人上楼了 然后呢
But she went upstairs without you. How come?
老兄 当她给我打电♥话♥的时候
Man, when that call came in,
我在北滩的路上
I was way on the North Shore.
在哈雷瓦小镇
I was in Haleiwa.
但是我跟Vicky说 在宾馆
But I told Vicky, I said, "just wait for me
大厅等我
"in the hotel lobby.
还要等一会儿 但我肯定会来
Might take me a while, hey, but I'll be there."
但是等我到的时候
But by the time I got there,
她已经走了
she was gone.
所以你就上楼去找她
So then you just went upstairs to look for her.
是啊 老兄
Yeah, man.
我知道肯定出了什么事
I knew something was up.
所以我去了那个房♥间
So I jammed up to the room.
我甚至还检查了房♥间门
I even checked the door.
但是门锁着
Hey, but the door was locked.
然后我就走了
I left.
- 就这样了 - 不只是这样
- And that's it. - That's not it.
你看见我们就跑 你为什么要跑
You ran from us; Why'd you run from us?
我有前科 老兄
I'm a two-striker, man.
我有一屋子的来福猎枪
I got a house full of hunting rifles.
我tmd很清楚我会
I knew damn well sure I was
因为什么事儿被牵连
gonna be going down for something.
好的
All right.
Vicky 她说这个人是谁了吗 他怎么
Vicky, did she say who the guy was, what he did
惹到她了 为什么她要你
to piss her off, why she wanted you
揍他
to beat his ass?
她说过他叫什么名字吗
Did she say what his name was?
没有 你知道 她的确说了些什么
No, you know, she did mention something.
她说这个人惹到了她姐姐
She mentioned that this guy had messed with her sister.
Amanda
Amanda?
对 Amanda
Yeah, Amanda.
我们认为你姐姐
We believe your sister
可能是去房♥间里质问某人
went up to a room to confront someone.
那个可能会伤害你的人
Someone who may have hurt you.
- 你知道是谁吗 - 不
- Do you have any idea who that might be? - No.
我真的不知道
I don't.
Amanda 是一个叫Garlin International的公♥司♥
Amanda, the room was booked
预定了这个房♥间
by a company called Garlin International.
你有认识的人在那工作吗
You know anyone who works there?
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
这--这是我的错
This-this is my fault.
噢 我的...我很难受
Oh, my... I think I'm going to be sick.
Amanda 慢慢来 没事的
Amanda, slow down, it's okay.
告诉我们
Why don't you just
到底发生了什么事 怎么样
tell us what happened.
是谁在Garlin工作
Who works at Garlin?
我在那工作过...
I did...
但一年前我辞职了
but I quit over a year ago.
为什么辞职
Why did you quit?
我只是个研究员
I was just a researcher.
但是那有
But there was...
有个主管
There was this executive.
他常从纽约飞过来
He used to fly in from New York.
他很...
He was...
世故而且迷人
sophisticated and charming.
会讲意大利语
He-he spoke Italian
法语还有俄语
and French and Russian.
我被他 呃...
I was, uh...
深深的迷住了
impressed.
所以我和他出去了好几次
So I went out with him a few times.
但是 呃...
But, um...
有一天晚上
This one... this one night,
就在他酒店的房♥间里
in his hotel room,
我在浴池里发现一枚戒指
I-I found a-a ring by the bathroom sink.
你不知道他已经结婚了
And you didn't know he was married.
不只是结婚 他的...
Not only was he married, his...
妻子就是CEO的女儿
wife was the CEO's daughter.
当我...发现戒指时
When I... I found the ring,
我本想离开的
I tried to leave.
但他不让我走
He wouldn't let me.
他强♥暴♥了我
He forced himself on me.
所以 这个孩子
So, the baby...
Vicky发现这些事后
When Vicky found out,
她很...
she was...
她想让我报♥警♥
She wanted me to go to the police.
她很...生气
She was... so angry.
但是出于耻辱
But the humiliation
还有心理的创伤 我...
and the agony... I just...
做不到
Couldn't go through with it.
不
No.
Vicky...
Vicky...
她就是...
she just...
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表