Question is,
现在谁还会有这东西
who has access to one today?
你们说一百个夏威夷武士会不会有
How about a hundred Hawaiian warriors?
有谁要重新考虑我的时空旅行论吗
Anyone who wants to reconsider my time travel hypothesis?
游戏结束
Game off!
收缴所有人的武器
All right, collect everybody's weapons.
收集所有人的信息
Get everybody's info,
一个也不许走 明白吗
and nobody leaves, okay?
-都不许走 -小心
- Nobody leaves. - Careful.
史蒂夫
Steve.
玛穆
Mamo.
我不知道你...
I didn't know you were, uh...
也参与了这个历史重演活动
involved in these reenactments.
我是发起人之一
I'm one of the founders.
我们在重现卡米哈米哈国王的伟大战争
We stage the great battles of King Kamehameha.
18世纪末夏威夷群岛的第一任国王
我想你不是来报名参加的吧
I take it you're not here to sign up.
不是 玛穆
No, I'm afraid not, Mamo.
你们这场假的战争造成了真的伤亡
Your, uh, fake battle just had a real casualty.
天啊
My God.
他是布兰登·克鲁巴
That's Brandon Koruba.
他的尸体
Yeah. His body was found
在离这几百码之外被发现
a couple of hundred yards away from here.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
在一个月前 上次重演活动的时候
At the last reenactment, a month ago.
他今天本来要来的 但却没出现
He was supposed to be here today, but never showed.
很奇怪 我看见他的车
It was strange, 'cause I saw his car
在停车场 我以为
in the parking lot-- I thought maybe
他只是在花时间准备
he was just taking his time getting ready.
这里有人跟他有过节吗
Did he have a beef with any of these guys, do you know?
不 不可能 布兰登就像我们的家人
No way. No way. Brandon was ohana.
大家都喜欢他
Everyone liked him.
而且这些人不会伤害任何人
Besides, these men wouldn't hurt anyone.
他们都是医生 教师 工程师
They're doctors, teachers, engineers.
可他们也全副武装了
They're also armed.
玛穆 有没有可能是重现活动中
Mamo, uh, is it possible something like this could happen
-发生了意外 -不可能
- by accident? - No way.
我们都是历史迷
We're all history buffs,
只是想保护和颂扬我们的文化
trying to preserve and celebrate our culture.
最糟糕的情况也就是脱水
And the worst that happens: dehydration...
或者扭伤脚踝
maybe a broken ankle.
显然今天不是
Well, not today.
玛穆 我需要一份
Mamo, we need a list
所有报名参加活动的人员名单
of everybody who signed on for this event, okay?
包括没来的人 行吗
No-shows included, all right?
当然 你需要什么尽管说
Sure. Whatever you need.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢 玛穆
Thanks, Mamo.
这边也有一些血迹
There are some more blood drops over here.
断裂的树枝
Broken branches.
泥土上也有痕迹
Ground's been disturbed.
这里肯定发生过打斗
Definitely some sort of a struggle went down.
这里有一些飞溅状的动脉血液
I've got arterial blood spatter.
像是死者脖子上那致命一击造成的
Likely due to the strike at the victim's neck.
看样子 我们找到
Okay, well, looks like we found
第一案发现场了
our primary crime scene.
我这里有发现
Hey, I got something.
那是什么
What is it?
看上去像是某种骨头的碎片
Looks like a bone fragment of some kind.
上面有刀痕
There's tool markings.
还钻了一个洞
And a drilled hole.
死者并没有佩戴类似这样的东西
Our victim wasn't wearing anything like this.
根据它的裂痕和褪色上来看 我敢说
Based on the crazing and discoloration, I'd say
这起码有一百多年的历史了
it's at least a hundred years old.
-那是什么 -好像是一股头发
- What's that? - Appears to be a strand of hair.
好吧
All right.
把这个给方
Let's get this to Fong
看他能不能提取到DNA
and see if he can run DNA.
拿着
Hold this.
阿成
Hey, Chin.
科诺 怎么了
Hey, Kono. What's up?
我们找到第一案发现场了
We found the primary crime scene.
我们做了初步调查 有一些发现
We ran a preliminary process, and we found something.
一个不属于死者身上配饰的碎片
A fragment that doesn't match anything the victim was wearing.
好的 给我们看看
Hmm. Okay, let's have a look.
好的 发过去了
Okay, it's on its way.
这可能是凶手的东西
Could belong to our killer
在打斗中掉了下来
and broke off during the struggle.
知道这是什么吗
Okay, we have any idea what it is?
可能是大一些的工艺品的一小部分
Um... part of a larger artifact of some kind.
幸好我们认识一位专家
Oh. It's lucky for us we know an expert.
你在说什么 盖比吗
What are you talking about? Gabby?
什么 你和浅野博士吵架了吗
What, you and Dr. Asano on the outs or something?
没有 我们挺好的 怎么了
No, we're good. Why?
你确定
You sure?
-是的 我确定 -那就能松口气了
- Yeah, I'm sure. - Okay, well, that's a relief.
为什么能松口气了
Why is that a relief?
因为她能让你快乐
Well, 'cause she makes you happy.
而我希望你能快乐 老兄
And I like to see you happy, brah.
那你打算问她关于碎片的事吗
So you gonna ask her about the fragment?
好的 我去问她关于碎片的事
Yeah, I'll ask her about the fragment.
那就好 科诺和我去和死者妻子谈谈
All right, Kono and I will go talk to the vic's wife,
-看看她知道些什么 -好的 出发吧
- see what she knows. - All right, shoots.
丹尼 你要是有任何
Danny, you ever need any advice
情感问题 我这儿大门随时为你敞开
on relationships, my door is always open.
行了行了 你还是把门关了做事去吧
Oh, good, well, you go ahead and keep that door closed,
还是谢谢你
but thank you.
卡哈拉·克鲁巴家
克鲁巴夫人 你能想到有什么人
Mrs. Koruba, can you think of anyone
会想伤害你的丈夫吗
who might want to hurt your husband?
没有
No.
没有人
Nobody.
我们正在调查
We're looking into everyone
历史重演活动中的每个人
who was at the reenactment.
他很喜欢那些活动
He loved those events.
他以前常说那些战争能够减压
He used to say the battles were great stress relievers,
如果你能全身心投入的话
if you can believe that.
而且 能身为这座岛历史的一部分
Plus, being part of the living history of the Island--
对他来说意义重大
it... meant a lot to him.
他是做什么工作的
What kind of work did he do?
布兰登设计船只
Brandon designed boats.
他白手起家成立了现在的公♥司♥
He built the company from the ground up.
他很幸运
He was lucky--
他的工作就是他的爱好
his job was his passion.
他喜欢待在水上 探索那些岛屿
He loved being out on the water, exploring the islands.
即使过了这么多年 他仍然说
Even after all these years, he said
每次出海都能学到新的东西
he learned something new every time he went out.
这点我也感同身受
I feel that same way, too.
那你肯定会喜欢布兰登的
Then you would have liked Brandon.
他是在这里长大的
He grew up here
他已经到了人生中为自己的家乡
and he arrived at a place in his life
而感到自豪的那段时期
where he was proud of his roots...
他为自己和这座岛的紧密联♥系♥而自豪
proud of his connection to this island.
能看得出来
Well, you can see that.
这里有很多夏威夷艺术藏品
This is quite an impressive collection of Hawaiian art.
那是布兰登的另一个爱好
That's another one of Brandon's passions.
每件藏品对他都具有很大的文化意义
Each piece was culturally significant to him.
也许你能帮我们辨认一些东西
Maybe you can help us identify something.
我们在现场发现的
We found it at the crime scene.
你认得出来吗
Do you recognize it?
对不起 布兰登肯定
I'm sorry, I'm sure
能认出来 但我认不出来
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表