你们有吗
Were you?
没有
No.
但他非要给
But he wanted to believe
我们婚姻的失败找个理由
there was a reason why our marriage wasn't working.
而真正原因是
And the truth was
我已经不爱他了
I had fallen out of love with him.
你跟他说了吗
Did, did you tell him that?
他很难接受
He took it pretty hard.
把你老板名字告诉我们
We're going to need your boss's name.
他叫尼克·德雷顿
It's, uh, Nick Drayton.
谢谢
Thank you.
这事你怎么看
So what do you think?
我觉得她说的是实话
I think she's telling the truth.
你是指她婚姻破裂还是外遇那部分
About the affair or why her marriage imploded?
看得出她有所隐瞒
She was being evasive about something.
我要找她老板 核实他的不在场证明
I'd like to talk to this boss of hers, check his alibi.
你结婚多久了
So how long were you married?
这个问题和这件案子没关系吧
That clearly has nothing to do with this case.
不 你的肢体语言说"有关系"
Oh, no, your-your body language says it does.
什么肢体语言
My, my body language?
我的肢体语言说"我在开车呢"
My body language is "I'm driving." See?
不 你在摩擦无名指
Yeah, no, you were, you were rubbing your ring finger.
很多人做这动作
Every guy does it.
这说明你联想到自己的婚姻
Just means you're thinking about your own marriage.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我只是指出了显而易见的事实
I just point out the obvious.
在爱情方面 大多数男人无法接受现实
Most men can't handle the truth when it comes to love.
我们不能接受现实
We can't handle the truth when it come...?
你在做什么 在搞《义海雄风》里那一套吗
What are we doing, A Few Good Men?
我们接受不了什么现实呢
What truth can't... what can't we handle?
婚姻的破裂
That marriage's fail.
那你呢
Well, what about you?
你结过婚吗
You ever been married?
没有 差点结了
No, no, I came close once.
差点结了
You came close once?
"差点"可不妙 除非你是在玩掷马蹄铁
Close is no good unless you're playing horseshoes
或是手雷
or hand grenades.
你什么意思...
Okay, what do you mean, clo...?
到底是结了还是没结
You either were married or you were not married.
就是差点啊
No, close,
婚纱买♥♥了 婚礼前一天逃婚那种差点
like day-before-the-wedding- bought-the-dress close.
原来是《落跑新娘》啊
Wow, Runaway Bride.
当时怎么回事
What, what happened?
先说你的
You first.
人家的很复杂啦
No, it's very complicated.
是吗 我的也是
Yeah? Ditto.
听着 我还是觉得我们应该
Listen, I still think we should go see
去看看那个没有跟加西亚老婆搞外遇的男人
this guy Garcia's wife wasn't having an affair with.
就在上面
It's up here.
阿成 别动
Chin, Chin, Chin, freeze!
怎么了
What?
地雷线
Trip wire.
不要动
Don't move.
听我指挥
Listen to me.
保持压力均衡
Just keep the pressure even, okay?
不要移♥动♥你的重心
Don't shift your weight.
-听到了吗 -好的
-You hear me? -Yeah.
千万不要动
Just don't move.
那是什么
What is that?
猎枪炮弹
It's a shotgun shell.
可以了 乔
All right, Joe.
你搞定了吗
You got it?
嗯 剪吧
Yeah, cut it.
安全
Clear.
残忍♥但是很有效
Crude but effective.
谢了
Thanks.
夏威夷这地方不适合安放
Hawaii's not exactly the place for...
简爆装置
IEDs.
若是为了保护私人财产就另当别论
It is if you want to keep your investment safe.
私种大♥麻♥
Hidden dope grow.
先生们 这下发达了
Gentlemen, who wants to retire?
这些估计值两百万美元
Looks like a couple million dollars worth.
原来如此 加西亚远足时
Okay, so Garcia goes hiking,
偶然发现那些种植者
he stumbles upon the growers.
他是如何避过那些地雷的
How'd he miss stepping on one of those shells?
他受过训练 能及时察觉这些装置
He was trained to spot stuff like that.
但他可能闯入了它们的监控范围
Yeah, but he could have tripped one of these.
那是运动传感摄像头
That's a motion sensor camera.
技术含量颇高啊
It's a pretty high-tech operation.
私种者就在附近监视
Growers monitor the site from some nearby location.
他们正在看着吗
You think they're watching?
希望如此
Let's hope so.
喂 快过来看
Hey, man, you better take a look at this.
怎么回事
What the hell?
快走
Come on.
在那儿
There he is.
别动 别动
Don't do it, don't do it.
撞车了是吗
Car trouble?
毒品管理署
So the DEA is paying
正在查看你们的小型有机农场
a visit to your little organic farm right about now.
不管怎么说
Roots and all, by the time
等他们把所有毒株称重完毕
they get done weighing all those plants,
你在监狱可是要蹲一段时间了
you're looking at a good, long stretch.
指望我合作吗
This the part where I cooperate?
门都没有
'Cause it ain't gonna happen.
我的律师很善于和警方周♥旋♥
I got a lawyer for playing nice with you police.
不 我们是想让你讲讲他
No, this is the part where you tell us about him,
或许这么一来
and maybe
我们可以酌情考虑减刑
we take a little of that weight off the table.
他叫克雷·加西亚
That's Clay Garcia.
有人发现 他在你的毒品种植园附近被枪杀
He was found shot dead up near your dope grow.
看看照片
Look at the photo.
你见过他对不对
You saw him, didn't you?
他是不是触发了摄像头
He tripped one of the cameras.
然后你就前去拜访他
You pay him a little visit?
或许是吧
Maybe.
但这不表示我射杀了他
Don't mean I shot him.
是啊 在我看来
No, sure, I mean, you look more like a pit bulls
你是粗汉型罪犯
and butterfly knife type of guy to me.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
有人枪击了他的头部
Somebody shot him in the head,
却伪造现场 制♥造♥自杀假象
made it look like a suicide.
的确 不像我的风格
Oh, yeah, that ain't my style,
但你早就知道不是我 对不对
but you already know that, don't you?
没错 我们早就知道了
Yeah, we already know that.
我们想知道的是你见他之后发生了什么
What we don't know is what happened after you ran into him.
不如你给我们讲讲吧
Why don't you tell us about that?
那家伙挺牛
Dude was ice, man.
我兄弟想拿刀子招呼他 紧接着
Had my boy put a knife to him, and next thing I know,
只见自己人手指被废 倒地不起
he's on the ground with busted fingers.
你做了什么
What did you do?
警告他离我们的种植地远一点
Told him to stay away from our grow
咱井水不犯河水
and we got no problem.
我们和平解决了
We left it cool.
有人和他在一起吗
Anybody else up there with him?
没有
Not with him.
不过我们的摄像头拍到了另一位
We had another trip on the cameras.
去找了一圈 没找到他
Went looking, but we couldn't find him.
那家伙长什么样
What did this guy look like?
不清楚 反正是白人
Don't know, some haole.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表