Robert Murphy's casket.
布罗迪克知道棺材要被送往毛伊岛
Brodic knew it was going to Maui,
于是他把钱藏在了里面
so he stashed his money inside of it.
这就解释了为什么有人要因此杀掉布莱克
Explains why somebody would shoot Blake over it.
那笔钱至今仍是有效货币
That money is still valid currency.
那么只要找到了棺材 就能找到凶手
So we find that casket, we find our killer.
想来些鲜虾摩提当甜点吗
Anybody want some shrimp mochi for dessert?
-这是鲜虾口味的冰激凌吗 -是滴
- That's, uh, shrimp- flavored ice cream? - Mm-hmm.
-呃 想法不错 -我已经饱了
- Huh, that's, that's interesting. - I'm full.
我也不用了 不过还是谢谢
Yeah, I'm good, too, but thank you.
不吃拉倒
Shoots.
给我把账结了就成
I'll just leave the bill.
-我来和这位老兄把账算了 -谢了 乔
- I'll settle up with the big man. - Thanks, Joe.
你们得来看看这个
You guys are gonna want to see this.
还记得雷默·朱利安吗
You remember Remo Julian?
记得 他不是布莱克租船的
Yeah. Isn't that the charter operator
那家店的操作员吗
that Blake rented his boat from?
没错 同时也是个厉害的骗子
Mm. He's also a very accomplished liar.
罪证实验室刚处理完船上的证据
Crime lab just finished processing the boat.
他们发现应答器完好无损
They found the transponder intact
并且可以正常使用
and fully functional.
也就是说 雷默说应答器出故障
Okay, so Remo was playing with us
是在糊弄我们
when he said it was malfunctioning.
没错 好戏还在后头
Mm-hmm. It gets better.
我入侵了他的系统
I hacked into his system,
调出了他所有船只的航行记录
pulled the navigational logs for his entire fleet.
结果发现在布莱克被杀害的那晚
Turns out there were two boats at Blake's dive sites
有两只船停在他的潜水点
the night that he was killed.
就是说雷默跟踪布莱克到了潜水地点
Remo tracked Blake out there.
雷默·朱利安 五零特遣队
Remo Julian! Five-O!
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
我检查了楼层的其它地方
I checked the rest of the floor.
雷默已经跑了
Remo's gone.
史蒂夫
Steve!
丹尼
Danny?
我想我找到被害人的祖父墨菲上校了
I think I found Captain Murphy, our vic's grandfather.
雷默拿走了钱 并将尸骨随地一扔
Remo took the money and tossed the bones aside like trash.
看来他走得很匆忙
Looks like he left in a hurry, too.
他用烘干机把钱弄干的吧
All right, so that's how he dried the cash, right?
伙计们 这张钞票上有未干的血迹
Guys, I got fresh blood on this bill.
或许是另一个死者的血
This could mean we have another victim.
来看看这棺材
Take a look at this coffin.
它可能就来自那辆沉没的救护车
Looks like it could have been in our sunken ambulance.
看样子雷默·朱利安是没法
Doesn't look like Remo Julian
告诉我们答案了
will be giving us any nswers.
看来死因是头部遭受钝器重击
Looks like COD was blunt- force trauma to the head.
并且被害人的手臂和颈部都有防卫伤
Victim also shows signs of defensive wounds on his arms and his neck.
这个就怪了
Hmm. That's peculiar.
有什么发现
What'd you got?
皮下淤痕
Subdermal bruising.
看上去致命一击在被害人头骨上
Looks like the fatal blow left an indentation
留下了凹痕
on the victim's skull.
凶手戴着一只很特别的戒指
Oh. And it looks like our killer wears a very unique ring.
来看看这个
Take a look at this.
那是英国皇家海军天马号♥的饰纹
That's the crest of the HMS Pegasus.
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
因为我见过杀害雷默的凶手
Because I met Remo's killer.
吉米·科勒
Jimmy Koller.
那个戒指挺别致 什么材质的
That's an interesting ring. What is that?
行动
Move in.
听好了 你若想在九十岁前出狱
Okay, listen, there's a tiny, tiny chance
还是有那么一线希望的
that you're going to get out before your 90th birthday.
而这机会转瞬即逝 你明白吗
But that window of opportunity is closing rapidly, you understand?
时间到 你没机会了 我们走
Okay, window's closed. Thanks.
等等
Wait.
布莱克在沉车地点用无线电联络了雷默
Blake radioed Remo from the wreck site.
他说需要绞车 还要再叫几个人
Said he needed a winch and a couple guys
帮他打捞一些东西
to help dredge something up.
没错 因为在海底发现棺材
Right, 'cause not often you find
可不是什么平常事
a casket at the bottom of the ocean.
更何况里面装了两百万
Especially one with $2 million in it.
那你和雷默又是什么时候决定除掉布莱克
All right, so how long before you and Remo turned on Blake?
我和雷默都同意三个人一起把钱分了
Hey, Remo and I were willing to split the money
但是布莱克却说那具遗骸
three ways, but Blake gave us some line
是他祖父的
that the bones belonged to his grandfather.
他只是想撇开我们罢了
He was just trying to cut us out.
所以你们就杀了他
So you killed him.
之后 你再杀掉雷默
Then you killed Remo
这么一来你就可以独吞那两百万了
so you could take the whole $2 million to yourself, right?
真是盗亦"无"道
No honor among thieves.
布莱克没有说谎
Blake wasn't lying.
他根本不在乎那些钱
He didn't care about the money.
那真的是他祖父
And that really was his grandfather.
他只想安葬祖父的遗骸
He just wanted to bury the man,
让逝者安息
put the past behind him.
他们家族的墓地还在毛伊岛
Family plot's still in Maui.
退伍军人事务部正安排送遗体去举♥行♥葬礼
VA's making arrangements to send the remains there for burial.
好的 你通知他家人了吗
All right. Did you notify the family?
还没 我想亲口告诉塞维亚
Not yet. I wanted Sylvia to hear it from me.
那你会跟她说布莱克的事吗
You going to tell her about Blake, too?
她有权知道自己儿子并没有白死
She needs to understand her son didn't die for nothing.
正因为布莱克所做的一切
Because of what he did,
她的父亲终能安息
her father can finally be laid to rest.
我知道这不足以慰藉她的伤痛
Small consolation, I know.
有时 哪怕一点小事也是一种安慰吧
It's times like these, all the little things help, don't they?
是啊
Yeah.
听我说洛瑞 我可以去通知他的家人
Listen, Lori, I can make the notification if you want.
谢谢 不用
Thanks. No.
我必须亲自去
I need to do this on my own.
我不止一次地去告知那些父母
It's not the first time
他们的孩子已经离世 我只是...
I've had to tell a parent they lost a child. I just...
每次都希望这次是最后一次
hoped I'd never have to do it again.
她是谁
Who's that?
一位老朋友
That is an old friend.
失陪
Excuse me a sec.
晚餐订的是八点 还有就是...
Uh, dinner's not until 8:00, and you...
我觉着你穿得有点过于隆重
I think you may be a little overdressed.
其实我是来告诉你 晚餐只能约下次了
Actually, I'm going to need to ask for a rain check.
没问题
Okay.
今天刚收到命令
Orders came in today,
我被临时指派前往海军中♥央♥司令部
and I'm being sent TAD to NAVCENT.
我今晚就要动身飞往波斯湾
My flight for the Gulf leaves tonight.
-今晚吗 -是啊
- Tonight? - Yeah.
所以...
So...
其实我只是想在走之前
Anyway, um, before I left, I just wanted
告诉你 你托我询问的事有结果了
to get back to you about that thing that you asked me about.
我和国防部的人确认过
I checked with the DOD,
怀特中校没有向他们递交过
and they said that they haven't received any intel requests
任何情报调查的请示
from Commander White.
-确定吗 -确定
- You sure about that? - Yeah.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我得去收拾行李了
I should probably go pack.
等等 凯瑟琳
Yeah, listen, um, Catherine,
至于那顿晚餐
uh, about this rain check, uh...
接下来几个月你应该会有休假吧
you're probably gonna get some leave in the next few months.
要不我们约个中间的地方见面
Why don't we meet somewhere halfway?
我不知道约哪里好 孟买♥♥或者其他地方
I don't know. Mumbai or something?
我喜欢印度菜
I like Indian food.
我知道 但你这么晚还和我打电♥话♥
I know, but if your mom catches you
被妈妈抓到的话 我们会被灭掉的
up this late, she's gonna kill us both, okay?
快去睡觉 好吧
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表