火奴鲁鲁 尼尔·S·布莱斯戴尔中心体育场
自己缠护手绷带会走霉运
You know it's bad luck to tape your own hands,
指关节应该缠得再厚一点
and you...you want to wrap it a little thicker over your knuckles.
我来帮你缠右手吧
Let me help you out with that right hand.
你知道怎么缠吗
You know how to do this?
嗯 我练过泰拳和柔道
Yeah, did Muay Thai, little jiujitsu.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
我以前经常和我前男友对打
Used to spar with my ex-boyfriend.
直到我能打败他 才从中找到乐趣
It was kind of fun until I started beating him.
也许你该替我出去比赛
Oh. Maybe you should be going out into that ring instead of me.
现在放弃也不迟啊
It's not too late to call it off.
要是被打得嘴歪眼斜 你可就不帅了
It's not gonna look so hot if your nose is over here.
打断一下 你这是...恭维我吗
I'm sorry. Are you... you paying me a compliment?
算是吧
Maybe.
握拳 握紧些
Okay, make a fist. Tight.
好了
Okay.
麦格瑞特
Hey, McGarrett?
-在 -到你了
- Yup. - You're up.
来了
All right.
祝我好运
One more for luck.
好
OK.
看你的了
Showtime.
等着瞧
Showtime.
你劝他别上场了 是吧
You did try and talk him out of it, right?
劝过了
Yeah, I did.
-劝了也白搭 -显然如此
- Didn't really work. - Clearly.
千万别是那个人
Oh, not that guy.
这对手 真是太"完美"了
Oh, look at this. This is perfect.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
准备在你死之前把毛巾扔进去
Getting ready to throw in the towel before you die.
牙套
Mouth guard.
牙套
Mouth guard.
你需要的是头盔 不是牙"盔"
You need a helmet, not a mouth guard.
去吧
Go get 'em.
你们过来
Guys, come here.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
开始吧
Let's go.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
开始
Let's fight!
48小时前
火奴鲁鲁 魔术岛
彩虹店的洛可摩可吗
Loco Moco from Rainbow?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
希望你把我那份也带来了
Hope you brought enough for everyone.
这位是海军罪案调查处
Special Agent Kensi Blye
洛杉矶分部的特工凯希·布莱
from NCIS's Los Angeles Office,
这是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
this is Steve McGarrett.
很高兴见到你 水手
Nice to meet you, sailor.
-很高兴见到你 海军罪案调查员吗 -对
- Nice to meet you. NCIS, huh? - Yup.
告诉萨姆 我还记得欠他一顿牛排呢
You tell Sam that I haven't forgotten about that steak dinner I owe him,
但他要亲自过来我才请客
but he got to come out here to collect, okay?
我要是你就开始攒钱 他能吃穷你
I'd start saving up. Man can put away the protein.
-你吃这份吧 -谢谢
- Here, you can take this one. - Thank you.
真香
Oh, nice.
你看这个做什么
What are you doing with that?
我需要有人帮我分♥析♥录像
I needed help analyzing the footage.
根据乔的证据 一年前
According to Joe, this meeting between Governor Jameson,
詹姆森州长 吴法和你父亲这次会面
Wo Fat and your father was recorded by a surveillance camera
被詹姆森州长办公室里的监控摄像头拍下了
in Governor Jameson's office over a year ago.
不过因为音频损坏
Only you have no idea what he's saying
你不知道他们说了什么
because the audio sucks.
她的意思是 音频无法修复
What she means is, that the audio file is unrecoverable.
我可是把布莱特工从洛杉矶请来的
I flew Agent Blye in from L.A.
她是唇语专家 我们能相信她
She's an expert lip reader, and we can trust her.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
有什么事瞒着我吗
Is there something I should know?
总而言之 我欠乔一次人情
Um, basically, I owe Joe one.
我在雅加达的时候
He pulled a few strings
他托了些关系 让我摆脱当时的困境
and got me out of a sticky little situation in Jakarta,
所以 你可以相信我
so, uh, yeah, you can trust me.
你本来不该在雅加达
You weren't supposed to be in Jakarta.
你本来不该知道我在雅加达
You weren't supposed to know I was in Jakarta.
说得好
Point taken.
这叫什么来着
What is this called again?
洛可摩可 把汉堡肉饼和鸡蛋
Loco Moco. It's a mixture of rice,
盖在米饭上 再浇上肉汁
hamburger, couple fried eggs and gravy.
分开吃 很美味
Mmm. Separate-- delicious.
放在一起 人间极品 棒极了
Together-- heaven. It's great.
是很好吃 话说 你们有什么线索了吗
Yeah, it's good. Listen, have you got anything yet?
有 我设法辨认出了部分对话
Right. Um, so I managed to decipher some of the conversation.
他们说了一些客套话
They exchanged pleasantries.
然后是闲聊 闲聊还是闲聊
And... small talk, small talk, small talk
直到这里
until... here.
你父亲说了某件事 引起了注意
Your father says something that gets a reaction.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说 我想知道有关舍伯恩的事
He says, "I want to know about Shelburne."
舍伯恩
Shelburne?
接着吴法以问代答
And then your man Wo Fat responds by asking,
"是谁告诉你舍伯恩的事"
"Who told you about Shelburne?"
这时候你父亲转了个身
And that's when your father turns around,
我看不到他的回答
and I can't see what his response is,
但很显然吴法一听到舍伯恩就紧张
but Wo Fat clearly tensed up at the word "Shelburne."
舍伯恩
Shelburne.
你知道是什么意思吗
That mean anything to you?
-不 -我也不知道
- No. - Me, neither.
可能是人名 或者地名
Well, could be a name of someone, or a street?
也可能是代码什么的
It could be a code for something.
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
我在海军加密数据库查过 一无所获
I ran it through Naval Encryption Database and didn't get anything.
藻琴让我们找到这段录像
Mokoto led us to this video.
也许他知道舍伯恩是什么
Maybe he knows what Shelburne is.
抱歉 藻琴是谁
I'm sorry. Who's Mokoto?
不是吧 伙计们
Really, guys?
我可有五级安全许可
I've got level five security clearance.
不管你们说不说我都能查到他是谁
I can run his name whether you tell me who he is or not,
现在还要不要继续
so are we gonna do this or what?
你为什么在雅加达
Why were you in Jakarta?
这事改日再谈
Another story, another day.
我保证不会泄露藻琴的事
Anything you tell me about Mokoto stays between us.
藻琴雇用我父亲调查詹姆森州长
Mokoto hired my father to investigate Governor Jameson.
是我 丹尼
Yeah. Danny.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
有案子 我先走了
I caught a case. I got to go.
谢谢你的帮助 再见
Thanks for the help, okay? Aloha.
再见 感谢你的早餐
Aloha. Mahalo for the breakfast.
-我感觉他不会轻易放弃 -没错
- Something tells me he's not going to let this go. - No.
火奴鲁鲁 钻石头火山岛
被害人是杰克·格里芬
Vic was Jake Griffin.
那个开饭店的
The restaurant guy?
对 就这么一个
Yeah, one and only.
夏威夷五家 美国大♥陆♥二十家
Five restaurants in Hawaii, 20 on the mainland.
要卖♥♥好多味噌烤鲳鱼
Oh, you got to sell a lot of misoyaki butterfish
才能买♥♥得起这样的地方吧
to buy a place like this, huh?
真没想到你小子还吃鲳鱼啊
Never would have pegged you as a butterfish type of guy.
不是啦 真不是
No, I'm not. I'm really not.
想吃我也吃不起 但我让格蕾丝
My wallet is not, either, but I weaned Grace off
不吃鱼排 改吃鲳鱼
of fish sticks onto butterfish,
现在她最爱吃鲳鱼 这样很好
and now it is her favorite, so that's good.
-挺好 -对
- It's good. - Yeah.
有人发现他被人用胶带绑在椅子上
Pool guy found the body duct-taped to a chair,
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表