比如说过于热情的乘客啊
Maybe an overfriendly passenger?
不 没有谁
No. Nobody.
你认识Angela多久了
How long have you known Angela?
几个月前我们在纽约的个瑜珈俱乐部遇到的
We met a few months back at this yoga club in New York.
还有就是她帮我拿到了这份工作
And she's the one that helped me get this job.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
可能是绑♥架♥Angela那个人发的
This could be from the people that have Angela.
什么意思 绑匪说
What do you mean? Well, the kidnappers said
我会收到来自在纽约的一个家伙的短♥信♥
I was gonna get a text message from his guy in New York.
短♥信♥写了什么
What does it say?
当你着陆后,径直走向三号♥行李输送带
"When you land, walk directly to baggage carousel three.
我会盯着你的 所以别想着去找警♥察♥
"I'll be watching, so don't try and involve the cops,
要不你的朋友就会 死
or your friend's... dead."
好消息是 他们不知道
Good news is, they still have no idea
Mary不在那架飞机上
Mary didn't make that plane.
看起来我们只有5个小时直到他发现
Yeah, looks like we got about five hours till they find out.
好的 当我们有那些钻石的时候
All right, when you get those diamonds,
我们可以用它们
we can use them as a
来作为交换Angela的筹码
bargaining chip for Angela's life. All right.
Hey 我在考虑这些钻石的问题
Hey, I've been thinking about these diamonds.
假如这帮人拥有价值20万的宝石
If these guys just came in possession
他们需要通过一个经济人
of 20 million in ice, they need to move it through a broker.
假如他们还在岛上的话
If they are still on the island.
是的 但这些家伙杀了两名警♥察♥来拿到这些宝石
Yeah, but these guys killed two cops to get these stones,
他们就知道岛上的每个出口都在我们的监视中
so they know we're watching everyone leaving the island.
这帮人最明智的做法是
The smartest thing these guys can do is
在岛上尝试转手这些宝石
to try and move those diamonds while they're still here.
是的 只要经纪人越近越好
Right, and as far as brokers go, there's only
在岛上只有很少的一部分人能处理这个数量
so many guys on the island that can handle this kind of weight.
这是一份刑事文件
Now this is a criminal file
6个月前从监狱里释放出来的一个人
on a fence released from prison six months ago.
如果有这样巨额交易
If there's a deal this big going down,
他一定会听说过这件事
he'll have heard about it.
所以 这家伙六个月前刑满释放后
So, this guy's been off the radar since he finished
就再没犯事儿了
serving his sentence six months ago.
你要对他进行新的检举么
You got new leverage on him?
没有 没假释
Nothing. No parole.
整整30年的刑期让他变老实啦
Did his full 30-year term, dropped his tail.
不意味着他改善从良了
Doesn't mean he's not dirty.
以我的经验告诉我 一朝是贼则终生是贼
In my experience, once a crook, you are always a crook.
我同意
I agree.
August March 夏威夷警局
August March. HPD.
我们想问你几个问题
We need to ask you a few questions.
这儿没人叫这个名字
Nobody here by that name.
你试过隔壁屋没有
Have you tried next door?
你又骗我
You lie to me again,
你想直接回监狱去了么
you're going straight back to jail.
你知道 自从上次我出狱之后
You know, last time I checked,
如果你想进别人家门
you needed a man's invitation
总得先被邀请吧
to walk into his house.
这规矩是对其他公民的
That rule applies to citizens.
从三十年前就不适用你了
You stopped being one 30 years ago.
三十年了...
30 years... Well,
你该问我的律师我是不是有这权利
maybe you should talk to my attorney about what my rights are..
关掉电♥话♥
You finish making that call...
要不就就得回监狱去
Yeah? You are going to jail.
或者 回答我几个问题
Either way, you're gonna answer my questions, because...
你-你不能这样
You-you can't...
我没空跟你玩 不 不
- I don't have time for your games. - No, no.
懂吗 我没空跟你玩
You understand me? You understand me?
好吧 那我也不打算
Yeah, well, I certainly
回答你的问题
won't answer your questions...
等一下 过来
Excuse me. Come on, Vince.
你为什么不能退让点
Why don't you pull it back a little bit?
他的时代已经结束了
All right? This guy's done his time.
你就不能平静点
Why don't you just take it easy?
我就得这样对他
All right, I'm not holding nothing back, McGarrett.
已经有两名警员死了 是两个
I got two dead cops. Two.
希望这位老人家知道
And I'm betting that this old man
是谁的责任
knows who's responsible, okay?
别被他的外表给骗了
Now don't be fooled by the way he looks.
August March资助着
August March ran one of the largest smuggling networks
全球最大的走私集团
in the world.
他监控着各种黑市艺术品和宝石交易
He was the fence for stolen art and gems.
August March不点头
Nothing moved on or off Honolulu
任何东西都不能进或者出Honolulu
without August March taking a piece of the action.
在他因为顾用杀手杀死
It's opeartion of a pipe brain
他的两个生意伙伴入狱很久之后
continued long after he was in prison
他的走私网络又重新运作起来
for ordering the murder of two of his business associates.
他们最大的错误就是信任了他
They made the mistake of trusting him,
还因为这吃了子弹
and they got a bullet for it.
他是个冷血杀手
The man is a cold-blooded killer.
你说的真生动 但有些事不是很准确
It's a very colorful, but less-than-accurate description
我已经认识到自己错了
of what I was convicted of.
过去的都已经过去了
Whatever crimes I committed in the past are just that.
过去了
The past!
现在 请不要再打扰我
Now, please leave me alone,
我有权利抗♥议♥
or I'm gonna file a complaint!
听着 现在有个女孩有生命危险
Listen, there's a woman whose life is in danger.
我们真的需要你的帮助
All we need is a little bit of your time and some help
我们正在寻找个走私的 好吗
with the smuggler that we're looking for, okay?
对不起 我不会的
I'm sorry, but I don't do that anymore.
我金盆洗手已经30年了
I've been on ice for 30 years.
我不再做这行了
I'm not in that business anymore.
好 但是你知道有人
Okay, but you do know people
还在做这行当 对吗
that are in that business, correct?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I do,
而且不像你们
and unlike you guys,
他们把我说退出的话当话
they take me at my word when I say I'm out.
我们正试着去
All we're trying to do is prevent
阻止一个无辜的女人
an innocent woman from being killed
由于钻石被盗而被杀害
over the theft of a few lousy diamonds here.
这是关于钻石
This is about diamonds?
是的 你知道些什么吗
Yes. Do you know anything about it?
我可能知道些
I might.
但是如果我帮助你
But if I help you,
你必须保证你说过的话
you've got to give me your word
你永远不再打扰我
that you'll never bother me again.
必须没有人知道我的介入
And nobody must know about my involvement.
我向你保证
You have my word.
好
Well...
我不仅仅是在讨论你
I'm not just talking about you.
听着
Look,
你给我的伙计们
you give me the guys
杀了我的人
that killed my men...
是吗
Yeah?
你将永远 永远
...you will never, never
不会再看到我了
lay eyes on me again.
好 好 好 好
Fine. Fine, fine, fine.
我昨天有一通电♥话♥
I got a call yesterday
是一个陌生人
from a stranger.
我不知道他是谁 也没有人叫他到这里来
I don't know who he is, nor who referred him to me.
但是他说想要出手一些
But he said he wanted to fence...
一些钻石
s-some diamonds.
是的 厄
Yeah, uh...
在这 最后的那个号♥码
It's, it's the last number on there.
也许你能追踪这个号♥码
Maybe you can trace the number.
好吧
Okay.
你姓 McGarrett 是不
Did I hear right, that your name's McGarrett?
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表