-嘿 科诺 -你好哇
-Hey, Kono -What's up?
嗨
Hey.
你就这样进去么
You going straight in?
-是啊 -好吧
-Yeah. -all right.
那我就走观光路线啦
I may take the scenic route.
好啊
Okay.
我是弗莱
Fryer.
长官 我们接到报告 在马诺阿哈拉那大道2010号♥后巷
Sir, we have a report of a DOA in the alley behind
发现一具尸体 警♥察♥已经抵达现场
2010 Halana drive in Manoa. Officers already on scene.
编号♥尾号♥10-4 告诉重案组组长说这案子由我负责
10-4 on the last. Tell the CID lieutenant I’m responding,
不管哪队先到 让他先指挥
And have him roll whichever team is up.
我跟他在那碰头 就这样
I'll meet him there, okay?
是 长官 -就这样
Yes, sir. -All right.
嘿 我是弗莱
Hey, this is Fryer.
我到现场了
I'm at the reported DOA.
巡警队的人都特么哪儿去了
Where the hell is patrol?
你给我的地址是对的吧
Did you give me the right address?
我在哈拉那大道2010号♥ 这儿一个人都没有
It's 2010 Halana Drive. there's nobody here.
我的人都在哪儿呢
Where are all my units?
请不要挂机 现在为您查询死亡人员情况
Please hold while I check the status of a DOA.
长官 没有报告出现死亡人员
Chief, I don't have any report of a DOA.
乔 你应该告诉我你要来的
You should've told me you were coming, Joe.
我不能让任何人知道我现在在岛上
I couldn't risk anyone knowing I was on the island.
我必须亲自去看看
I had to see for myself.
你亲自去看
See for yourself?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
你抓了个国际
When you bring down an international
军♥火♥商加杀人犯 道上自然会传啊
arms dealer and murderer, word gets around.
真这样啊 -是啊
-Is that right? -That’s right.
现在吴法已经进去了
And now that Wo Fat is behind bars,
我们就能谈谈让你寝食难安的事情了
We can discuss what's been keeping you up at night.
噢 你是说在舍伯恩这事儿上你蒙了我
Oh, you mean the fact that you lied to me about Shelburne?
我知道你很难受 孩子 不过我那么做是为了保护你
I know you're hurting, son, but I did that to protect you.
乔 我懒得跟你兜圈子了
Joe, I’m done dancing with you, okay?
我会自己找到舍伯恩的
I'll find Shelburne on my own.
哦 如果你一直在搜索
Well, you won't if you continue searching
日本本州岛的东岸的话 你是找不到的
on the east coast of Japan's Honshu.
你怎么知道我之前在日本的
How did you know I was in Japan?
你不就是在那儿找到吴法的么
That's where you found Wo Fat, wasn't it?
别转移话题 乔
You didn't answer the question, Joe.
因为我确定一定以及肯定
Because I made damn sure
道上传也传不出来这个
"word didn't get around" on that.
你是我教出来的 史蒂夫 我知道你做事情的方法
I trained you, Steve. I know how you operate.
你发现我骗了你然后你开始自己
And it was just a matter of time before you figured out
寻找舍伯恩 这只是时间问题
that I lied, started looking for Shelburne on your own.
你只是找错了地方
Only you were looking in the wrong area.
不 乔 我没找错
No, I wasn't looking in the wrong area, Joe.
我只是到那里太晚了
I was just getting there too late.
总有人先我一步 把舍伯恩
Somebody was one step ahead of me, moving Shelburne
从一个藏身处转移到另一个藏身处
from safe house to safe house.
一定是个很了解我的人
Somebody who knew me very well.
有道理
Guilty as charged.
不过现在吴法已经进监狱了
But now that Wo Fat's in jail,
终于到了你可以见舍伯恩的时候
It's time for you to meet Shelburne.
噢 什么 哈 你要带我去见舍伯恩
Oh, yeah? Yeah, you're gonna take me to Shelburne?
这就是我来找你的原因
That's why I’m here.
我是麦格瑞特
Mcgarrett.
弗莱么 什么时候
Fryer? when?
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
咱们现在得走了
We have to go.
咱们
"we"?
是啊 咱们 乔 我不会让你溜出我的视野范围
Yeah, "we," Joe. I’m not letting you out of my sight
直到咱们把这件事说清楚
Until we finish this conversation.
走吧
Let's go.
头前带路
After you.
成 有什么线索么
Chin, what’d you got?
还不太确定
Not really sure.
不停的有细节被发现
Details are still coming in.
我只知道弗莱打电♥话♥给调度中心
What I do know is that Fryer called dispatch
询问了一名由他负责的死亡人员的情况
Regarding a DOA he was responding to.
他是被派过去的么
He was sent out here?
看起来是
Apparently so.
当他抵达现场的时候 他询问了巡逻队在哪里
When he got on scene, he asked where patrol was.
当小队八分钟之后赶到现场时
When a unit arrived eight minutes later,
发现了他的尸体
They discovered his body.
这样 听着 成
All right, listen, Chin.
我需要你去联♥系♥下警♥察♥局
I need you to coordinate with HPD.
让他们封锁这片区域 用路障围好
Have them lock down the area, round up by standers, okay?
一定有目击者看见了什么
Someone must've seen something.
好的
Copy.
不好意思 女士 这里发生了什么事情
Excuse me, ma'am. What’s going on?
先生 请您站到警员后面
Sir, if you wouldn't mind standing behind
谢谢配合
the police officers. Thank you.
队长很强壮
The Chief was a strong man.
胸口上中了好几枪才死
Took multiple GSWs to the chest to bring him down.
诶 这就怪了
Well, that's odd.
乔 你发现什么了
What is it, Joe?
这些伤口里有两处有火♥药♥灼烧的痕迹
Two of these wounds have powder burns.
观察力敏锐 长官
Astute observation, commander.
火♥药♥灼烧痕迹说明射击距离很近
The powder burns indicate close-proximity shots.
根据伤口的形状和大小
And judging by the size and shape
来判断的话
Of the entry wound,
凶器是一把小口径手♥枪♥
They're from a small-caliber handgun.
对 但是第三个伤口没有火♥药♥灼烧的痕迹
Yeah, but this third one doesn't have any powder burns,
看起来像是远距离射击留下的
And it looks like it was fired from a distance.
顺便说一句 麦克斯 你可以叫我乔
And by the way, Max, you can call me Joe.
我现在已经退役了 小朋友
I'm out of the service, son.
谨遵教诲
Duly noted.
好吧
All right...
弗莱到了这里
Fryer gets here.
他发现这个假人横在路中间
He finds this dummy lying in the middle of the street.
他先被人从远处当胸给了一枪
He takes one in the chest from a distance,
然后枪手走过来 在近处杀了他
And the shooter comes down, finishes him off at close range.
这么讲没道理啊 如果是杀人专家的话
Doesn't make sense. A professional would've
应该一枪毙命才对
done it right the first time.
除非枪手想要
Unless the shooter wanted the kill shot
近距离杀掉他
to be up close and personal.
这么大仇啊
Vendetta?
你发现什么了
What do ya got?
一颗点四零的弹壳
A .40 cal.
有颗子弹不见了
He's got a round missing.
弗莱回击了一枪
Fryer got a shot off.
是个好消息
Good for him.
乔说得对
Joe's right.
他不是随随便便被杀的
This wasn't a random killing.
这是私人恩怨
This was personal.
嘿 伙计们 来这边
Hey, guys, over here!
麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯
Max!
乔
Joe!
我来负责他 我来
I got him. I got him.
快点叫一辆救护车
We need an ambulance now!
丹尼
Danny!
H50字幕组倾情制♥作♥ 群号♥179970424
剧集片头广♥告♥位招商 联♥系♥人QQ:476999498
我是丹尼·威廉姆斯警探 五零特警队
Detective danny williams, five-o.
我在追一辆号♥码为十号♥的白色警车
I'm in pursuit of a code 10, white HPD vehicle
牌照号♥221
with the plate 2-2-1.
从学院路方向过来 在派利上朝北开
Headed north on the Pali coming from School Street.
放轻松 麦克斯 这就是个小伤
Relax, Max. It’s only a scratch.
你会好起来的
You're gonna be fine.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表