好了 安静点 开拍了
All right. Quiet, I'm rolling.
万圣节 所有圣人的节日
Halloween, all Hallows' Eve,
我们寻找Huaka'I Po的第四晚
the fourth night in our search for the Huaka'I Po
也就是夜行军
the Night Marchers
他们是幽灵战士 游荡在岛上
ghost warriors who roam the islands.
那边有东西
Something's in there.
我们还是回家吧
I think we should go home.
再走远一点 亲爱的 我会保护你
Just, uh, just a little longer, babe. I'll protect you.
哇哦 现在我"好有"安全感
Wow. I feel super safe now.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
可能是鸟什么的
It's probably a... bird or something.
10月31日 瓦胡岛
圣地
不要移♥动♥石头
不要乱扔赃物
这是库拉马努神坛 古老的庙宇
This is, uh... Kulamanu Heiau, a... an ancient temple and-and...
坟地 神圣的墓地
burial ground, a sacred graveyard.
当地人视擅自闯入这里为禁忌
Locals, uh, consider trespassing onto the grounds taboo.
这里
There, uh...
很多人在这里见到过夜行者
there have been many sightings of the Night Marchers up here,
所以 即使我们惹怒了
so... even though we may anger
守护神坛的灵魂
the spirits protecting this heiau,
冒险也是值得的
it's worth the risk.
这是什么
What is this?
喂 也许你不该...
Hey, uh, maybe you shouldn't...
克里斯蒂安
Christian!
给你
Here you go.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
打扰一下
Uh, sorry?
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat?
今天万圣节前夜 她想要糖果
It's Halloween; she wants a treat.
我真的没什么能给她
Oh, uh, I really don't have anything.
肯定有
I'll bet you do.
不如你进去找找
Why you just go look, you can find something.
别这样看我 拜托
Don't look at me like that, please.
知道你看起来多棒吗 你漂亮极了
Do you know how amazing you look? You look fantastic.
没关系 我们会拿到超多的糖果
Okay? It's gonna be great-- we're gonna get so much candy.
你就相信我一次吧 谢谢
Will you trust me for once, please? Thank you.
给 万圣节快乐 随便了
Here you go. Happy Halloween. Uh, whatever.
这是什么
What is this?
-给爸爸的小礼物 -往后点 往后点
- A little something for Dad? - Come here, come here.
站我后面 这是什么
Get behind me. What is this?
这是什么 你给孩子酒吗
What is this? You giving alcohol to a kid?
我说了 家里什么都没有
I told you, I didn't have anything.
拿着 你给我听好了
Hold this. Listen to me.
让你蹲六个月监狱怎么样
How about six months,
罪名是给未成年人酒喝
six months for distributing to a minor.
爸爸 我们还是走吧
Daddy, let's just go.
-我只想表示友好 -表示友好
- I'm trying to be nice. - You trying to be nice?
一秒钟后我给你好看 别动
I'm gonna show you nice in one second. Don't move.
喂
Hello?
好的 我马上过去
Okay, yes, I... I'll be right there.
算你走运 进去 关门 立刻
You are lucky. Get inside, close that door. Beat it. Now.
真抱歉
I am very sorry.
本来我应该继续陪你玩"不给糖就捣蛋"
I know we're supposed to go trick-or-treating,
但爸爸临时有工作
but Daddy just got called to work.
所以我得走了 先送你回去
Okay? So I got to go, and I got to take you back...
我去拿东西
I'll get my stuff!
看得出因为计划有变你很伤心
I can tell you are just crushed... shattered at the change of plans.
伤心欲绝 我看得出
Really bummed, I can see.
抱歉打断你们玩"不给糖就捣蛋"
Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt trick-or-treating.
没事 格蕾丝很高兴 因为她讨厌酒店
No, it's fine. Grace was thrilled. She hates that hotel.
我得租个公♥寓♥了
I have got to find an apartment.
你已经看过十个地方了 丹尼
Well, you've found ten apartments, Danny--
没一个符合你的要求
none are good enough.
那叫品味与标准 老兄
It's called taste and standards, buddy.
回家去
Go home!
我倒是想 谢谢
I'd like to. Thank you.
你们不能来这里
You're forbidden to be here.
穿越到新泽西了吗 哪舒服你去睡一觉吧
Just like New Jersey. Sleep it off, buddy, huh?
你们来了
Hey, guys.
我们认为有两个被害人被埋在小路上
So, we think there are two vics buried up the trail--
克里斯蒂安·奥康纳和凯特·福斯特
Christian O'Connor and Kat Forester.
两个业余纪录片导演 想拍夜行者
Two amateur documentarians who were trying to film the Night Marchers.
夜行者是什么
What are the Night Marchers?
夏威夷幽灵战士
Hawaiian ghost warriors.
很好 那就有嫌疑人了
Oh, so good, so we have our suspects.
-别这样 -别笑
- You know what? - Hey, don't laugh.
我祖父曾经见过
My grandfather saw them once.
-见过... -嗯
- Saw the...? - Yeah.
-科诺 -嗯
- Hey, Kono. - Yeah?
-谁发现的尸体 -室友 在那边
- Who found the bodies? - Roommate. Over there.
本来说好来见他们 可她迟到了
She, uh, was supposed to meet them but she was running late,
等她到这的时候
and by the time she got up there,
他们已经死亡 而且被埋起来了
they were already dead and buried.
严格来说 她没发现尸体
And technically, she didn't find the bodies,
只是一只手 从埋得很浅的地方伸出来
so much as a hand sticking out of a shallow grave.
真恐怖
Spooky.
韦斯顿呢
Where's Weston?
她要换身合适的衣服再来
Oh, she was, uh, she had to change into something more appropriate.
说明她穿了不合适的衣服
Meaning she was wearing something inappropriate?
不不 我没这么说
No, no, no, uh, that's not what I said.
你说的就是这意思
That's kind of what you said.
她穿万圣节装了吗
Oh, she was wearing a costume?
别告诉她是我说的
Please don't tell her I told you.
不是你说的 我猜到的
You didn't tell me; I guessed.
对
Yeah.
就是这样
Right.
好了 开工吧
Okay, let's get started.
你告诉他们了
Oh, you told them.
他们猜到的
They guessed.
好吧
Okay .
这挺有趣的
Oh, this is fascinating.
我去参加万圣节舞会 和...
I was at a Halloween party with...
什么有趣
What's so fascinating?
舞会没趣
The party isn't fascinating--
有趣的是你不愿告诉我们这件事
what's fascinating is that you're not willing to tell us about it.
你搞得神神秘秘 不觉得奇怪吗
You're kind of being all secretive-- isn't that kind of weird?
奇怪 真的吗
Weird? Really?
我一点不神秘 这只是我的私生活
I'm not secretive. No, it's just my private life.
-我可以有私生活 -对
- And I can have a private life. - Yeah.
你们都有私生活
Like you all have.
你看我♥干♥嘛
Why are you staring at me?
我...因为我一直在想
I... Because I am just imagining,
洛瑞·韦斯顿的另一种形象什么样
uh, who Lori Weston's alter ego might be.
神奇女侠
Uh... mm, Wonder Woman?
不是
No.
放荡神奇女侠
Slutty Wonder Woman?
闭嘴 丹诺
Stop it, Danno.
阿成 有什么线索
Chin, what have you got?
在周围没发现什么
A search of the surrounding area hasn't turned up anything yet.
我不想指出这么明显的事实
Hm. Okay, I don't want to state the obvious,
但我认为查看那手的周围会好些
but I just think that maybe we'll do better if we look where the hand is.
是 但我们要等祭司来
Yeah, but we have to wait for the priest.
-为什么 -因为这是神坛
- Why? - 'Cause this is a heiau.
古老的夏威夷庙宇
An ancient Hawaiian temple.
在进去之前 我们要等卡胡
We have to wait for the Kahu to bless us
为我们祈神保佑 请求神明允许我们这样做
and ask for the spirits' permission before we can enter.
好 那我怎么想的 就直说了
Okay, well, I just, let me just get this straight so I understand.
那边是犯罪现场
There's a crime scene right there.
证据在我们聊天这会儿正在消失
All right, and forensic evidence is degrading as we speak,
不过我们要等祭司来告诉我们
but we are gonna wait for a priest to tell us...
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表