谢谢你打电♥话♥ 没什么
- Thanks for your call. - No problem.
今天早些时候 我们收到了来自
Earlier today, we got a tip
未登记号♥码的线报说
on one of the unrecorded lines
一个空姐计划
that a stewardess was planning
通过去纽约的航♥班♥
on smuggling some contraband
走私一些违♥禁♥品♥
onto a New York bound flight.
好滴 这太疯狂了
Okay, all right, this is crazy.
Mary不是走私犯
Mary's not a smuggler.
你确定你抓对人了么
Are you sure you have the right person?
McGarrett中校 你妹妹
Commander McGarrett, your sister
绑了价值两千万美金的钻石
had about $20 million worth of diamonds
在她身上
duct-taped to her torso,
所以 是啊 我认为我们抓对人了
so, yeah, I think we got the right person.
她说过为什么她携带钻石没
Did she say why she had the diamonds?
她拒绝跟我们说话
She refused to talk to us.
所以我们打给你
That's why we called you.
她对谁都不肯说
She won't talk to anyone else.
好滴 你说你根据一个线报阻止了她
Okay, you said you stopped her based on a tip.
谁给的线报 这是匿名的
- Who gave it to you? - It was an anonymous tip.
一个男的打来
A male caller.
我们试图追踪它 但是他挂得太快了
We tried to trace it, but he hung up too fast.
可能是一个预付电♥话♥
It was probably a prepaid cell anyway.
接到这种线报
And is that unusual-- to get a call
不常见吧 不是
out of the blue like that? No.
我们经常会接到关于毒贩的匿名线报
We get anonymous tips about drug mules all the time.
那通常是一个对立组织想要
It's usually a rival group trying
在企业竞争中获胜的行为
to put the competition out of business.
嗯 好吧 出于职业礼貌
All right, listen, as a professional courtesy,
我和我妹妹单独谈话
I'd like to speak to my sister in private.
究竟发生什么事了
What the hell happened?
我和你们谈完后就直接回了旅馆
I went straight to my hotel when I left you guys,
然后我就发现♥房♥♥间里有个陀着枪的人
and there was a man in my room with a gun.
好
Okay.
你之前见过他吗
Have you ever seen this guy before?
没有 我觉得我没见过他
No. Don't think so.
你没见过吗 不 我觉得你认识他
You don't think so? No, I-I know so.
相信我 好吗 我真的从没见过他
I've never seen him before. You believe me, right?
我当然相信你 tMary 慢慢说
Of course, I believe you. Mary, just slow down.
告诉我你是如何从这家伙手上逃走的
And tell me how you got away from this guy
并且是如何跟这些钻石扯上关系的
and how you ended up with these diamonds.
我没有逃走
I didn't get away.
他把这些钻石捆在我身上
He taped the diamonds to me,
而且还告诉我如果我不照他所说的话
and he told me that Angela's dead
Angela就死定了
if I don't do exactly what he says.
谁是Angela
Okay, who's Angela?
我和你提起过她的 不是么
I told you about her, didn't I?
我不记得了 再告诉我一遍
I don't... maybe. Just tell me again.
就是她介绍我做空姐的
We work together as flight attendants.
我们一起从纽约来到这 嗯 所以在这发生之前
We came from New York together. Okay, so she was
你们都是好朋友 对吧 对
your friend before this? Yes.
就像三个月之前我们还在一个瑜伽班一起练习一样
We met at yoga class, like, three months ago.
我是说 她真的是我的好朋友 而且是唯一一个好朋友
I mean, she's really, like, the only real friend that I have.
她帮我找到了这份工作
She helped me get this job.
Steve 这一切都怪我
Steve, I really screwed up.
如果那架飞机停靠时 我不带着
If I'm not on that plane
钻石上飞机的话 她就会被人杀死的
when it lands, she's going to be killed.
好 Mary 深呼吸
Listen, Mary, just take a deep breath,
冷静一下 好吗
okay, and calm down, all right?
现在告诉我 你对于那个
Now, tell me everything you know
捉走你朋友的人知道多少
about this guy who took your friend.
我真的不知道关于这个家伙的事情
That's the thing, is I don't know anything about him,
但是他却了解我的一切
but he knew everything about me.
他一直在房♥间里等我
He was in my room waiting.
好 你能和我描述一下这个人么
Okay, well, can you describe this guy to me?
好得 他很高
Yeah. He was tall.
皮肤颜色很深
He had dark skin.
说话很低沉
He had a deep voice.
并有有口音
He had an accent.
不是欧洲腔 但是很相似
Wasn't European, but similar.
你十分确定你从没
You're positive you've never
见过他 是我 我确定
seen him before? Yes, I'm positive.
我真从没见过他
I've never seen him, okay?
你为什么一直问我这个
Why do you keep asking me that?
因为 现在案件有些混乱 Mary
Because it's not adding up, Mary.
你明白么 我试图把这线索联♥系♥起来
You understand? Like, I'm trying to put this thing together,
但是现在对这个案件没找到突破口
but it doesn't... it doesn't make sense to me.
在比如 他们为什么联♥系♥你
Like, why would they take you?
还有 为什么你刚离开他身边的时候
Okay, and why would you not call me
不马上打电♥话♥给我
the minute you got away from him?
我当时吓坏了
'Cause I was terrified.
现在我还有点害怕 Steve
I still am, Steve.
他用手♥机♥给我发了一张图片
He took a picture of me on his cell phone,
而且还告诉我他会发图给他的同伙
and he told me that he's going to text his partner,
我到达岛上的时候
and that when I land,
这个家伙会短♥信♥联络我
this guy's going to text me instructions.
他所作的这些让你害怕并且就犯 对吧
He did that to keep you scared and cooperating, you understand?
是 我按照他说的做了
Well, it's working.
我不能相信
I can't believe
我懵圈了
I'm in this mess now.
Steve 如果九小时之内我没有带着钻石出现在那飞机上
Steve, if I'm not on that plane in nine hours with the diamonds,
Angela会被杀的
Angela's going to be killed.
不是那样的 Mary
That's not going to happen, Mary.
因为这架飞机起飞一个半小时了
Because that plane took off half an hour ago.
明白吗
You understand?
我的意思是
Which means we got
我们还有九个小时去救你的朋友
nine hours to save your friend.
我们一定会找到她 相信我们 Mary
We'll find her, Mary, all right?
我们一定找到她
Hey. We'll find her.
我们也需要找到她
We need to find this Angela. Yes.
如果从没有过Angela呢 Danny 她可是我的妹妹
If there really isn Angela. Danny, she's my sister.
我认为我清楚她有没有在说谎
I think I'd know if she was lying.
好
Okay.
好 你这话什么意思
All right, what are you getting at?
听我说 我也曾以为我懂我的哥哥
Listen to me. I thought I knew my brother--
但他却对我说谎了
right?-- and he lied to me,
并且他现在在FBI的黑名单上
and now he's on the FBI Most Wanted list.
请不要在意 但我想我
No offense, but I think I'm
和我妹妹的关系比起
a little closer to my sister than you were
你和你哥哥更加亲密 好吧 你还记得她两个月前
to your brother. Okay, so then you know she was arrested
因为酒驾被逮捕了吗
two months ago for drunk driving?
等等 你调查过我妹妹
Wait a minute. You ran background on my sister?
不 我才没有
No, I didn't run background
调查你妹 TSA说的
on your sister; TSA did,
我只是传递信息罢了
and I am relaying information.
好 就算翻她两个月前
Okay, well, holding back the fact
被捕的旧账出来
that she got arrested two months ago
也不意味着她今天是对着我们说谎
does not mean that she's lying to us today.
我没说她说谎
I'm not saying she's lying,
可能只是她没有把整件事说出来而已
maybe just not telling us the full story.
那我们要去检查一下旅馆房♥间
Okay, look, we're going to check that hotel room,
我们或许就会知道得更多
then we're going to know more.
但在那之前 我仍然坚持
Until then, I'm going on the assumption
她告诉我们的都是真的
that she's telling me the truth.
依你了
Okay.
喂
Hey.
喂 这房♥间还没有被打扫过 所以现在的情况应该
Hey. So the room hasn't been serviced, so it should be
和你妹妹离开时候的是一样的
in the same condition as when your sister checked out.
目前为止没发现任何破门而入的痕迹
Well, so far, we have no signs of a forced entry,
搏斗痕迹 或者叫Angela的女孩的线索
struggle, or a girl named Angela.
好吧 这并不意味着这里什么都没发生
Okay, well, it doesn't mean it didn't happen
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表