听着都恶心
That sounds disgusting.
矮油 活儿不给你了
You just lost a job.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢我
Don't thank me.
要谢你老爸
Thank your old man.
如果不是因为他之前的调查
If it wasn't for his investigation,
你现在还蹲监狱呢
you'd still be in jail right now.
听说蕾切尔的事了
Heard about Rachel.
他会没事吧
Is he going to be okay?
你已经掉队了 搭档
You're already behind, partner.
喝起来 在干嘛呢
Drink up. What are you doing?
我刚在看之前没看完的监控录像
Um, I was going through the rest of the surveillance footage,
然后 我发现了这个
and I...I found this.
他们在会面
This is a meeting
吴法和詹姆森州长...
between Wo Fat and Governor Jameson...
还有你父亲
and your old man.
声音都被消了
Uh, audio's all been erased.
只有这些图像
That's all we got.
也许...也许吴法说的没错
Maybe...maybe Wo Fat was right.
或许我父亲的确手脚不干净
Maybe my father was dirty.
我们对情况还不了解
Well, we don't know what this is, okay?
这可能是你父亲调查的一部分
This could have been part of your father's investigation.
没事吧你们
Everything all right?
有事
No.
我们要和维克多·海斯谈谈
We need to talk to Victor Hesse.
不管吴法和我父亲有什么样的交易
Whatever deal Wo Fat is making with my father,
他都可能会了解一二
he might know something about it.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表