好极了 -那么
Fantastic. -All right.
我们干嘛不去拜访下德拉诺呢
Why don't we go chat with Delano.
也许他知道为什么一个女死者
Maybe he can shed some light on how a dead girl
能够杀死弗莱 开枪打伤麦克斯
Managed to kill Fryer, shoot Max,
还有把
And blow up
檀香山警局炸上天
The honolulu police department.
请问两位警界帅哥
What can I do for you fine gentlemen
我能帮上什么忙吗
Of law enforcement?
这张脸面熟么
This face ring a bell?
希拉里·查维尔 -嗯哼
Hilary Chaver. -Mm-hmm.
她把弗莱引出来
Yeah, she lured Fryer out,
然后杀了他
And then shot him.
不可能
That's impossible.
这事是由我们来想的 好吧
That's what we thought, right?
那不如你告诉我们她到底怎么了
So why don't you tell us what happened to her?
档案里有啊 老兄
It's in the file, man.
她和她同伙正在连续作案抢银行
Her and her partner went on a bank robbing spree.
弗莱和我带队抓她俩
Fryer and I led the task force.
你是怎么抓到她们的
How'd you catch up to them?
恩 好几周以来她们老是抢先我们一步
Well, they were one step ahead of us for weeks.
她们有次失手了 我们逮个正着
They messed up. we got an in-progress.
我和弗莱到场的时候 她们正从银行撤出来
When fryer and I showed up, they were exiting the bank.
邦邦 我们交火了
Boom, we exchanged fire.
好的 档案里说
All right, in the file,
之后发生了追击
It says there was a chase.
是的 在弗莱击中布兰特利之后
Yeah, but not until fryer hit brantley.
文斯是个
Vince was a...
古怪的家伙 但枪法很准
He was a piece of work, but a damn good shot.
恩 那之后发生了什么
Okay, uh, then what happened?
查维尔试图把布兰特利拉上车
Uh, Chaver managed to get Brantley in the car.
我们追到坦塔罗斯路
We chased them up tantalus drive.
她最后个弯拐大了
She took that last turn a little too hot.
车翻了
Boom, car went over.
起火爆♥炸♥
Burst into flames.
好的 你亲眼看见车翻了吗
Okay. you saw the car go over?
当然了
Sure did.
之后技术人员搜集现场证据的时候我在场
Was there when the techs bagged the barbecue.
尸体已经烧的差不多了
Wasn't much of them left.
好的 假设查维尔还活着
Okay, let's say Chaver's alive.
有没有可能其他人
Okay? who else could it have been
替她死在爆♥炸♥中
In that wreck if not her?
呃 也许是出♥卖♥♥♥他们的人吧
Uh... somebody who crossed them,
望风的 或者我们没发现的同伙之类
A lookout, an accomplice we didn't know about.
我 我也不知道
I... I don't know.
这事没有道理啊
That doesn't make any sense.
恩 她会去谁那
Okay, um, who would she go to?
我意思是 她可能躲藏的地点 她可能去见的人这类的
I mean, place she'd go hole up, somebody she'd go see.
我一直以为她死了
I thought she was dead.
又怎么可能知道她下落呢
How am i supposed to know where she is?
拜托 你们才是超级警♥察♥
Come on. you're the supercops.
找出她要什么
Find out what she wants,
你就能找出她了
You'll find out where she is.
你说她想要什么 她想要复仇
What do you think she wants? she wants revenge.
她已经杀了弗莱
She already killed Fryer.
那么 你觉得她接下来会
So, what, you think she's, uh...
会冲着我来
She's coming for me next?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
呃 也许吧
Uh, maybe.
幸运的是 你在牢里
Luckily, you're in here, though.
看来事情总有积极的一面嘛
That's one way of looking at it.
听着 呃
Look, uh...
还有我什么可以帮忙的吗
Anything else I can help you with
我们差不多完事了吧
Or, uh, we about done here?
完事了
We're done.
嗨
Hey.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
一定帮我像科诺问好
You make sure you tell Kono I said hello.
欢迎回来 麦克斯
Welcome back, Max.
噢 你是在找这个么
Oh. you looking for these?
恩
Oh. ah.
谢谢 乔
Thank you, joe.
我不知道如何表达
I-I don't know how to express
我对你所作所为的感激之情
My gratitude for all your actions.
没这个必要 孩子
Son. That's unnecessary.
你刚从鬼门关走了一圈回来
You just get better.
伙计们好
Whoa, bruddah.
感觉好点没
You all right?
我带了豆腐虾
We got tofu shrimp
为受伤的人♥民♥英雄而设
For the fallen hero.
谢啦 卡米科拿 但我不是什么英雄
Thank you, kamekona, but I'm no hero.
交给我吧
Here, I got it.
老兄 你在岗位上英勇负伤
Brah, you took a bullet in the line of duty.
麦格瑞特欠你一枚奖章
Mcgarrett owes you a medal.
至少也有工伤抚恤金啊
At least workmen's comp.
嘿 你有在包里
Hey, you don't have a plate
多放了一份
Of those spicy shrimp
香辣虾吗
In that bag, do you?
我当然放啦
Course i do.
那么 他们抓到她没有
So, did they catch her yet?
还没
Negative.
他们掌握了些线索 但目前为止她还在逃
They got some leads, but so far she's evaded capture.
我搞不懂的是你是怎么知道
What I can't figure out is how you knew
她当时还留在犯罪现场的
She was still at the scene of the crime.
哦 我注意到在弗莱队长尸体旁边的血迹
Oh, I noticed these circular gravitational blood drops
受重力影响呈圆形分布
Next to chief fryer's body.
我推出凶手
I concluded that the shooter
当时站在弗莱队长的身旁
Was standing over chief fryer,
伤口流血不止 所以我观察了
Bleeding, so i estimated
血迹的分布痕迹
The trajectory of the blood trail
然后一路追查下去直到 -等一下
And was following it when I was... -Wait a minute.
你是说嫌犯当时受伤了
You saying the suspect was wounded?
我觉得是的
I believe so.
而且根据弗莱队长使用的是
And given that chief Fryer used
中空弹弹头
Hollow-point ammunition,
我敢说她肯定大量出血
I'd say she suffered significant blood loss.
你觉得丹尼一家
You think Danny's
真的打算搬去维加斯吗
Really gonna move to Vegas?
如果瑞秋和格瑞斯都想搬的话
Well, if that's where Rachel and Grace are moving...
他也只能跟着搬了 不是么
He didn't have much of a choice, huh?
唉 一团糟 烦死了
No. what a mess. it sucks.
嘿 德拉诺有没有提供什么信息
Hey. Delano give you anything?
他只给我脸色看 -但是注意
Besides attitude, no. no. -But listen,
乔刚打来电♥话♥ 麦克斯醒了
Joe just called.Max is awake.
真可是好消息
Well, that's great!
他说弗莱在被杀之前
He said that fryer managed to wound
打伤了嫌犯
The shooter before he was killed.
我们需要仔细排查
We need to do a grid search
夏威夷警局方圆十个街区的
Of all medical care facilities
所有医疗机构
Within a ten-block radius of HPD.
收到
Copy that.
知道了 我查到两家急救中心
Okay. I have two urgent care facilities,
一家免费诊所 还有两家药房♥
One free clinic, and a couple of pharmacies.
不 对她来说去这些地方
No, that's too risky for her to
太冒险了
walk into one of those places.
我觉得 她肯定知道法律规定医生必须
I mean, she's gotta know that a doctor's required
汇报有枪伤的病例 她对这个很精通
To report a gunshot wound. she's slicker than that.
又找到另一种可能性
Here's another option.
我们找到家距离警局六条街区的兽医诊所
We got a veterinary clinic six blocks away from hpd.
位于卡皮欧纳利街和艾莉玛街的拐角处
It's on the corner of Kapiolani and Alima.
肯定就是这家了
That's gotta be it. that's it.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表