放了他
Let him go.
你听到了 把手铐解开
You heard the man, get the cuffs off him.
-这怎么回事 -放轻松
- What the hell is this about? - Just relax, okay?
你抓错人了 警探
You have the wrong man, Detective.
麦格瑞特是无辜的
Mcgarrett's innocent.
杀死州长的不是他
He didn't kill the governor.
我不是敌人 史蒂夫
I am not the enemy, Steve.
我对忠于我的人
I have always been loyal to the people
从来都是很忠诚的
who are loyal to me.
因为这个才杀死劳拉·希尔的吗
Is that why you had Laura Hills murdered?
因为她不忠诚吗
Because she was disloyal?
是的
Yes.
我们怎么办 我们得除掉他
What are we going to do? We have to get rid of him.
一切均在我掌控之中
I have everything under control.
这根本看不出是他
You can't even see it's him.
根本看不出这人就是吴法
You can't even see it's Wo Fat.
是看不出 但可以看出的是
No, but what we do clearly see,
杀死州长的人不是你
is that you didn't kill the governor.
麦格瑞特少校 对于你所经历的一切
Commander Mcgarrett, you have my sincerest apologies
我郑重道歉
for everything you've been through.
恕我直言 我不需要您的道歉
All due respect, sir, I don't need your apologies.
我所需要的是
What I need you to do
让五零特遣队复职
is reinstate my Five-O task force
好将这狗♥娘♥养♥的绳之以法
so we can go after this son of a bitch right here.
五零对罪犯的威慑力是毋庸置疑的
Well, there is no doubt that Five-O had an impact on crime,
身为副州长 我同意你的要求
so as lieutenant governor, I'll grant your request.
好的 谢谢您
All right. Thank you, sir.
但我有条件
But there are conditions.
什么条件
What conditions?
詹姆森州长给了你们豁免权
Governor Jameson gave you full immunity and means
你们基本可以无视所有州法
to basically run roughshod over ever single law on the state's books.
在我这儿可行不通
That's not going to happen on my watch.
你们要是越了界线 我会找你们算账
You cross the line, you answer to me.
我明白了 长官
Understood, sir.
但丑话说在前面
But just so we're clear,
有时当我们被逼入命悬一线的境地
sometimes we get put in positions where lives are on the line
我们要在分秒之间做出决定
and we have to make split-second decisions,
若是这样
and when that happens,
您说的那条界线可能就被抛到脑后了
the line you're talking about gets a little hard to see.
好吧
Fair enough.
我会即刻让威廉姆斯警探
I'll reinstate Detective Williams
以及凯利警督复职
and Lieutenant Kelly immediately.
请不要忘了卡拉克瓦警官
Don't forget about Officer Kalakaua.
针对她的所有指控也都应被撤销
She needs to be cleared of all the charges pending against her as well.
那恐怕不行
I'm afraid that won't be possible.
我得知卡拉克瓦警官仍在接受
I'm told Officer Kalakaua is still being investigated
内务部的调查
by Internal Affairs.
调查结束后
They'll need to complete that investigation
才能决定她能否复职
to determine whether or not she's fit for duty.
走吧
Let's go.
科诺人在哪呢
Where is, uh, Kono anyway?
我不知道 她本该在一小时前跟我汇报的
I don't know. She was supposed to check in an hour ago.
哈拉瓦山谷
你不会开枪的 你是个警♥察♥
You won't shoot. You're a cop.
你看见我戴警徽了吗
You see a badge?
-凯利警督 -阿成 你们得赶快来
- Lieutenant Kelly. - Chin, you have to get
克奥莉娜 玛瑞纳 49号♥码头
to Ko'Olina Marina, pier 49.
吴法就在那儿
That's where Wo Fat is.
交易正在进行
The deal's going down now.
交易一旦结束 他就会消失
Once it's done, he's going to disappear.
就是那条船
That's it!
我们来晚了
We're too late.
我去追买♥♥主
I got the buyer.
我掩护她 你们去追船
I'll cover her. You guys go after the boat.
-我叫乔 -我是科诺
- I'm Joe. - Kono.
好枪法啊 科诺
Nice shooting, Kono.
可别动它
I wouldn't touch that.
通知国土安♥全♥部♥
Call Homeland Security.
让他们派人过来
Tell them to get their people out here.
看来我们发现用来制♥造♥脏弹的原材料
Looks like we got the raw materials for a dirty bomb.
阿成 你来开船
Chin, take the wheel!
靠近那船
Get us close, okay?
丹尼 准备好了没
Danny, you ready?
木有
No.
好 上
Good. Come on.
吴法不在船上
Wo Fat's not here.
他不可能跑太远的
Well, he can't be far away.
会讲英文吗
吴法 他人呢
Wo Fat-- where is he?
吴法在哪儿
Where's Wo Fat?
不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know!
收押他 丹诺
Book him, Danno.
走吧
Come on.
我已经说过了
Look, I told you,
我不知道吴法在哪儿
I don't know where Wo Fat is.
我怎么就不信呢
I don't believe you.
赶紧的 快说 你怕什么
Come on. Come on. What are you scared of?
你觉着呢
What do you think?
我怎么知道 所以我才问你啊
I don't know. That's why I asked.
他交代我们带着那些钱去大岛
We were supposed to take his money to the Big Island,
然后和他会合
meet him there.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
其实吧
You know what?
我觉着他说的是真话
I believe him.
我懂的
I understand.
是吗
Oh, you do?
你这是在做什么
What are you doing?
你搞毛啊
What are you doing?
你也听见啦
You heard the man.
他什么都不知道
He doesn't know anything.
走吧 你可以走了
Off you go. You're free to go.
走啊
Go.
走啊 快走
Go. Go, go, go.
这回好了 他...出去死定了
That's good. He's a...a dead person now.
要捕大鱼 先要有饵
If you want to catch a shark, you got to chum the waters.
是要把他当人肉诱饵吗
Oh, that...that's the bait?
对啊 就是诱饵
Uh, yeah, he's the bait.
为啥麻酥酥地看着我
What are you looking at me like that for?
难不成你有更好的主意
You got a better idea?
就知道你没有
Didn't think so.
五零特遣队重组咯
Five-O back in business.
不是所有人都能归队
For some of us.
你别为这个心烦了 表妹 好吧
Hey, you can't sweat this, coz, all right?
要我说 你一定会在几周内复职的
My guess is you're back on duty inside a couple of weeks.
是啊 再说了 法律又没有规定
Yeah, and in the meantime, there's no law
你不能和朋友一起喝小酒
that says you can't grab a beer with friends, right?
我是觉着...
Yeah. I mean...
其实我还挺享受不用工作的时光
I mean, I kind of do enjoy not going to work.
每天都去冲浪 想冲多久就冲多久
Get to surf every day for as long as I want.
我都二十五年没有冲过浪了
I haven't been on a board in 25 years.
那要不和我一起去吧
Well, why don't you come out with me?
因为我有N多冲浪板 还是闲人一个
I mean, I got the boards and plenty of free time.
话说 你可别闲得太乐不思蜀
You know what? Don't get too used to all that free time, all right?
我们可能时不时还需要个非官方的
We may need somebody in an unofficial advisory capacity
顾问啊 或者卧底之类的
or maybe for a little undercover work here and there.
我可什么都没听见
I didn't hear that.
如果你想找份工作
If you're looking for work,
我正好需要个漂亮小妞来助阵我的炒虾车
I could use a pretty hostess at my new shrimp truck.
是吗
Really?
我对虾过敏的说
I'm allergic to shrimp.
那你一定要尝尝我那儿的虾味豆腐
You got to try my shrimp-flavored tofu.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表