但根据记录
but according to the crime report
他们消失之前
they made off with close to a million dollars
骗了近十万美元
before they disappeared.
近十万美元
Yeah, well, close to a million dollars
不够他们两人用吧
wasn't enough for these two.
他们到这儿继续犯案
They came here to pull another scam.
告诉我 她何时到 Oahu的
Tell me, when did she get to Oahu?
我找到她的信♥用♥卡♥记录
I got the credit card statements.
去年夏天 六月十二日 买♥♥了一张由Phoenix到 Oahu的票
She bought a ticket from Phoenix to Oahu last summer, June 12.
给我 她到达那天的 电♥话♥纪录 Kono
Okay, give me phone records from the day she landed, Kono.
好 有些以808开头的
All right, got some outgoing 808s...
名字呢
Give me names.
等 这是谁
Whoa, what is it?
是Todd Dutton
It's Todd Dutton.
Brandi的丈夫
That's Brandi's husband.
对 他就是Karen的同谋
Yeah. And Karen's partner.
为什么
Why?
我现在告诉我为什么
Now tell me why.
要么你告诉我原因 混♥蛋♥
You talk to me, you son of a bitch,
要么我现在就把你杀了
or I will kill you right here.
我不管有谁在看
I don't care who's watching.
听我说 这不是你想像的那样
Look, it's not what you think, okay?
我永远都不会伤害Brandi
I-I would never hurt Brandi.
什么
What?
你说什么
What'd you say?
你想要她的钱
You wanted her money.
所以你和Karen杀了Raines
So you and Karen-- you had Bobby Raines killed
因为你知道你老婆会得到几百万的遗产
because you knew that your wife stood to inherit Bobby's millions.
不 我和这事一点关系也没有
No, no... I didn't have anything to do with that.
- 这全是Karen的主意 - 为什么
-That was all Karen's idea. -Why?
她不想再等了
She was tired of waiting.
等
Waiting?
这全是一场骗局 对吧
Waiting, but that's-that's the grift, right?
这个计划
Isn't that the plan?
不就是要等待吗
You wait?
计划是 我娶Brandi
The plan was for me to marry Brandi
然后取得她的信任
and to-to skim off of her trust.
但这次不一样了
But this time it was...it was different.
不一样 怎么不一样
Different how? How different?
我爱上了Brandi
I fell in love with Brandi.
然后Karen知道她拿不到钱了
And Karen knew she wasn't getting a payday, huh?
所以杀了Raines
She killed Mr. Raines
因为她以为
because she thought that if...
如果我老婆继承了遗产 我会给她钱 补偿她
if my wife inherited his money,I'd pay her off.
但是 你却杀了她
You just killed her instead?
我想去问个明白
I went over there to reason with her.
但 事情
Okay? Things...
事情失控了
I mean, they got out of control.
我只是不想她不在我的面前出现
I just... I wanted her out of my life.
Bobby那么信任你
Bobby trusted you.
他把女儿交给你 但现在
He gave you his daughter, but now...
他把女儿交给了你啊
He gave you his daughter.
对不起
I'm sorry.
还不够
Not good enough.
喂
Hey.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真不错
It's nice.
Tony是正确的
I think Tony had it right:
我们真的高估了鞋这东西
the whole shoe thing's overrated.
不错
Nice.
这 如果这成为你的习惯
Look, on that... I mean, if this is something you're gonna do...
的话
regularly...
你真应该去修修甲 Danny
you should invest in some nail clippers, Danny.
不 我不
No, no. I-I didn't...
我不认为这会成为我的习惯
I didn't say that it's gonna be a lifestyle choice.
我只是 享受这一切 这让我变得舒畅
You know, I just... I'm enjoying it; it feels good.
这真的会让人觉得舒畅 真的会 朋友
It does feel good. That it does, my friend.
真的
That it does.
你知道我们还需要什么吗
And you know what else?
我们需要的都在这了
We got everything we need right here.
不 还差一样
No. No. We don't have everything we need
因为那人还欠我
because this guy-- he promised me
一片纯正纽约风味的比萨
an authentic slice of New York pizza--
一片纯正纽约风味的薄饼
a real, authentic New York slice.
他只是带我们来了这儿的SS Minnow
And all he did was bring us to the SS Minnow here.
这有什么问题
Yeah, what's with that?
失望 还有不诚实
Depressing, and it's... it's not honest.
Tony我快饿死了 还没弄好吗
Tony! I am starving. What's going on?
别作声 好吗
Put a sock in it, will you?
终于来了
Here she comes.
这个 仅此一个 Ray的正宗料理
The one, the only, original Ray's,
四处飘香
flown in direct.
当Tony Archer答应你一些事
Now. When Tony Archer promises you something,
用上一半时间就能完成了 不信你赌赌看
you can bet you get it... 50% of the time anyway.
- 试试看吧 - 你人真好
-Here. Try it. -You're a good man.
你人真好 Tony
You're a good man, Tony.
看来很好吃
This is beautiful.
不错 真不错
All right. This is sweet.
你在干什么 你把薄饼卷起来了
What are you doing? You fold... you fold it up?
好吃
This is good.
卷起它 把它弯过来
Fold it up. Bend it over.
噢 真好吃
Oh, this is good.
这块比萨真好吃
That's a... that's a good piece of pizza right there.
不 不
No, no, no, no.
看 这就看出你从哪来 我们不叫 一块
See, where we come from, you don't say "piece."
是一片 我们叫 一片
It's a "slice." We call it a slice.
一片 不 等等 不要尝试
Slice. No, hold on. Don't try to, um,
驯化他 他是野兽
domesticate him. He's an animal.
相信我 我不是野兽
Trust me. I'm not an animal.
你天生就是野兽
You were born an animal.
你永远都是野兽
You're gonna be an animal for the rest of your life.
这个比萨 让我变了野兽
It's pizza. What makes me an animal? Hold-hold it.
打住 打住
Hold it. Hold it. Huh?
问问你俩
Let me ask you something.
你们俩小口经常这样拌嘴的吗
You two hens peck at each other like this all the time?
经常 - 不是 - 是的
All the time? - No. - Yeah.
真的 不是
Absolutely. No, no.
过来
Well... Come on.
我告诉你我将会做什么吧
I'll tell you what I'm going to do.
因为我是个好人
'Cause I'm a good guy.
更重要的是 我需要一点好玩的事
And more importantly, I need some laughs in my life.
我会做你们的婚姻顾问
I'm gonna be your marriage counselor.
你有任何问题
You got a problem with a case,
或任何需要 基本上
or any time you need help, basically,
我都会帮你的
I'll be here for you.
明白吗 可以抱一抱你们吗
Okay? Could we have a little group hug here?
噢 当然 爱你
Oh, yeah.All right. Love you.
好 现在来吃比萨吧 我要三片
Now let's eat this pizza. I got three of them.
- 你吃得完吗 - 当然
-You do?-Sure do.
再抱一抱吧
Give me a hug.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
差别在哪 为何纽约的比萨特别好吃
What's the difference? Why's it so good in New York?
- 我哪知道啊 - 水里有溴化物
-You tell me. -The water's bromide.
水有Bromide 真的吗 这个
The water. Bromide? It's bromide...
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表