a tourist shop from the luau-- Chin's working on
是谁传了这张照片 - 但我们还不清楚
who sent it. - Okay, but we still don't know
Sean是不是还活着
if Sean is alive or dead.
我猜Bridgett
Right. And I'm guessing Bridgett
和她一起策划的人
and whoever she was working for
都不知道 那个网站
doesn't, either. And the Web site
已经提供了所有他们需要的东西
provided all the info they needed.
对 他们利用了家人的希望
Right. They preyed on their hope.
嘿 我修好Bridgett的手♥机♥
Hey. I managed to reconstruct Bridgett's cell phone
并且追踪了那张照片
and traced the photo she sent to the Web site.
像是用邮件发送到她手♥机♥的
Looks like it was e-mailed to her phone.
Bridgett的帮凶假造了那张照片
Bridgett's accomplice then doctored the photo
并要她联络
and had her make contact
Sean的家人
with the family.
找到那人的IP地址没
Did we trace the I.P. address?
是从Mitch Kolat的电脑发出的
E-mail was sent from a laptop belonging to Mitch Kolat.
Bridgett在Luau的经理
Bridgett's manager at the luau.
嗯 Kolat有过犯罪纪录
Mm-hmm. Turns out Kolat's got a record, too.
他五年前在内陆 犯了诈骗罪
He did five years for wire fraud
和网络犯罪
and cyber crimes on the mainland.
我们找到嫌疑人了
We got our guy.
Five-O
Five-O!
别跑
Hold it right there!
好 Kono
Yeah, Kono.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
因为谋杀Bridgett Turner的罪名
So, we got you
你被捕了
for the murder of Bridgett Turner
还有意图谋杀
and the attempted murder
Dennis Archer
of Dennis Archer.
你计划
Your plan was to
杀了Bridgett并把这案名推给Dennis 对吧
shoot Bridgett and pin it on Dennis, right?
我没计划杀任何人
I didn't plan on murdering anybody.
噢 真的么
Oh, really?
但我们找到了详细描述整个骗局的邮件
'Cause we got e-mails detailing the entire scam,
正好证明这事是你预谋的
and that makes it premeditated.
再加上你的前科
That along with your previous record, and
看来你的余生都得在监狱里过了
you're gonna be inside for the rest of your natural born life.
这是事实 对吗
That's true, isn't it?
嘿 你是为了钱吗
Hey, you do it for the money?
- 啊 - 因为看起来很容易得手
- Huh? - Seemed like an easy score.
是简单 但Archer知道了真♥相♥ 对吧
It was easy, but Archer figured it out, didn't he?
他知道他的儿子已经死了
He figured out his son wasn't actually alive.
他不放过我
He wouldn't let it go.
他拿着枪找我 要我说出真♥相♥
He came at me with a gun demanding to know the truth.
我抢过他的枪 冲他开枪
I took it from him, and I shot him.
为什么
Why not?
但为什么杀了那女孩
But what about the girl?
她只需要闭紧她的嘴 什么也不说
All she had to do was keep her mouth shut.
但他找到了她
All right? He got to her,
她出♥卖♥♥♥了我
she gave me up.
她说她为自己所做的事感到十分内疚
She said she felt bad about what she had done.
你是指她骗那家人
You mean lie to that family
他们的儿子还活着这件事吗 你是指这事吗
and tell them that their son was alive? You talking about that?
这是他们想听到的
It's what they wanted to hear.
是吗 你怎么找到他们的
Yeah? So, how'd you pick them?
啊
Hmm?
在Arizona一个和我在同一个牢房♥的人
I shared a cell with this guy in Arizona
他总在吹嘘自己的事
who was always bragging about
那些还没被发现是他干的事
all the stuff that he had gotten away with.
其中一件就是
One of them was this guy he killed.
呃
Hmm.
Sean Archer
Sean Archer?
对 他说还没有人破了那案子
Yeah. He said nobody had ever solved the crime.
他还告诉了我 埋葬尸体的地点
He even told me where he buried the body.
他为什么要杀了他
Why'd he kill him?
一时兴起
For kicks.
我不知道 那家伙完全是个疯子
I don't know. The guy's a total psychopath.
这依然不能说明 你为何联络Sean的家人
That still doesn't explain why you'd contact the family.
我离开监狱后 查了查那案件
When I got out, I looked up the murder,
后来发现他们给出了奖励条件
and that's when I saw the reward they were offering.
你有没有想过
Did it ever occur to you
你或许能帮到那一家人
that you might actually be able to help this family?
- 我想过 -噢 你竟然想过
- I thought about it. - Oh, you thought about it.
我还想到只是找到一些埋在沙漠里的骨头
Yeah, I figured if they were willing to pay that much
他们都乐意给那么多钱
just to find some bones buried in the desert,
如果说他们的儿子还活着
imagine what they'd pay if they thought
不知道他们会给多少呢
their son was still alive.
所以你要Bridgett告诉那家人
So you get Bridgett to tell the family
他们的儿子来了夏威夷 是吗
the son disappeared to Hawaii, right?
对 她需要钱
Yeah. She needed the money.
我需要一个美人去卖♥♥这故事
I needed a pretty face to sell the story.
我也需要一些东西 你知道吗
Needy people. I need things, too. You know what I need?
告诉我
I need you to tell me
那家伙的名字 那个在Arizona的家伙
the name of that guy, you know, in Arizona.
我需要你马上
And I need you to tell me
告诉我
right now.
我知道我又要坐牢子了 所以...
Yeah, see, I know I'm going back in, so...
噢 是啊
Oh, yeah.
我没有理由把名字告诉你
...I don't know why I'd tell you that name.
我不是个长舌
I'm no snitch.
噢 他不是长舌妇
Oh, he's no snitch.
真是值得加许啊
He's an honorable guy.
明白
I understand.
但你得知道 你得问问你自己
But you know, the question you got to ask yourself is, um,
你会怎么渡过你剩下的生活
how are you gonna spend this life sentence?
知道吗 如果你现在不
Okay? Because if you don't cooperate with me
合作的话 我会打给狱警
right now, right here, I will call the warden,
强迫你加入
and I will have him enroll your ass
每周举办的精神病人聚会
in the psycho of the week program.
每星期
Every week,
你都得面对
you get to-to sample
监狱里最好的疯子
the prison's finest psychopaths,
流氓和反♥社♥会♥主义者
gangbangers, sociopaths.
在你的剩下的生命中
And you get to do it for the rest...
你都得面对着他们
of your life
直到进了棺材为止
until you leave there in a box.
Richard Lack
Richard Lack.
什么
Hmm?
Richard Lack
Richard Lack.
希望他会认罪
Good luck getting him to confess.
- 他已经得坐上五十年以上了 - 真的
- He's doing double life. - Really?
把这留给我做 好吗
Leave that up to me, okay?
我有些在FBI的朋友
And I got some friends in the FBI.
他们做得不错
They're pretty good at their job.
会优先处理这事
They'll make it a priority.
Richard Lack坐牢五十年以上
Richard Lack-- doing double life
因为他在Arizona杀了一家人
for killing a family in Arizona.
你在FBI的朋友 找到Lack
Did your FBI friend get Lack
确认Kolat的话吗
to confirm Kolat's story?
那家伙自豪地说出了一切
Guy practically bragged about it.
他会因谋杀Sean Archer而再判
He'll be tried for the murder of Sean Archer.
知道埋葬Sean Archer尸体的地点了吗
We get the location of Sean Archer's body?
噢 我们找到了
Oh, we got it all.
尸体和杀人时用的刀
The body and the knife he used.
我们在那些东西上找到了Lack的DNA 所以...
They were also able to pull Lack's DNA from it, so...
他有说杀了他的原因吗
Did he say why he did it?
只是因为Sean顺道载了他一程
Yeah. Just that Sean picked him up hitchhiking, and, uh...
他便杀了他
he felt like it.
嘿
Hey.
Dennis Archer醒了
Dennis Archer came out of his coma.
他一定会问的
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表