火奴鲁鲁市区 阿♥拉♥其亚街
B小队正在追捕嫌犯
One Bravo 142, in pursuit of a possible Code 10 vehicle
车辆沿教主街向西行驶
heading westbound on Bishop Street.
各小队请注意 B小队正在追捕嫌犯
All units be advised, One Bravo 142 is in pursuit.
各小队请立刻回复
Units to respond in two or less.
B小队指挥
Unit, per the Watch Commander,
请向增援小队提供嫌犯特征描述
do you have a suspect description for responding units?
无法提供 疑犯在实施抓捕前逃走
That's negative. He took off before we could approach.
现在 我们在后方追赶
As of now, we're still chasing the taillights.
嫌犯驾车驶入码头
Suspect now inside the shipyard.
请求对周围进行控制
I need containment around the perimeter.
增援小队请注意 现在实施徒步抓捕
Responding units be advised I am now on foot.
增援小队 追捕小队开始徒步抓捕
Responding units, the handling unit is now on foot.
未到达的增援小队
Any responding unit not on the containment,
请与追捕小队在东门会合
meet the handling unit at the east gate
展开地毯式搜寻
for a grid search assignment.
分头寻找 他肯定在这
Spread out. He has to be here somewhere.
警官
Sarge!
警官 发现胎痕
Sarge, I got tire tracks!
嫌犯一定把车藏到集装箱里了
He must have ditched the car in one of these containers.
打开集装箱
Let's get 'em open.
就是这辆车
This is the car.
没有司机迹象
No sign of the driver.
警官 这里
Sarge, over here!
-有什么发现 -血迹
- What you got? - Blood.
打开车厢
Open it.
天呐
Oh, my God.
麦格瑞特家
有没有考虑过投资黄金
Have you ever thought about investing in gold?
身为财务预算员 有没有对黄金有兴趣的客户
Are you a financial planner with clients interested in gold?
也许你考虑过
Maybe you'd considered gold,
但是高昂的手续费让你退避三舍
but the commissions were just too high.
我相信市场正在崩溃
I'm convinced the market's gonna crash.
随着美元汇率降低 持续通货膨胀
With the U.S. dollar falling and inflation rising,
我已经用大量资产
I've already converted considerable amounts
购入黄金
of my assets into gold.
记得70年代黄金价格飞涨
I remember the '70s when gold went through the roof.
欢迎来电国际金银经纪人协会
Call the International Gold and Silver Broker's Association
随时随地购买♥♥最低价黄金
and receive the lowest pricing anywhere.
购金热潮来了
Now is the time to buy gold again.
黄金储蓄账户
Gold savings accounts,
黄金投资账户 个人退休账户
gold investment accounts, gold IRA accounts.
美元 国际货币
U.S. coins, international coins...
人家还在看呢
I was watching that.
你有透视眼啊
Through the blanket?
反正我有在听
Oh, well, I was listening anyway.
是啊 没有
Yeah, I mean, because there's nothing
比听人推销黄金
more soothing than the sound of somebody trying
更令人宁神的事了
to sell you gold coins, right?
我需要声音
You know, I need something
盖过大海的声音
to block out the sound of the ocean
因为海浪一波又一波
'cause the waves keep crashing
一波又一波 史蒂夫
over and over and over again, Steven.
有人会说海浪声能令人放松 丹尼
Some would say it's a relaxing sound, Danny.
某人是这么觉得的
Yeah? Some people would.
而其他人 比如我
And other people, like myself,
会说这完全是夏威夷的水刑
would say it's Hawaiian water torture, okay?
已经两周了 我再也受不了了
Two weeks now, I can't take it anymore.
在你找到住处之前
Okay, you know I don't mind you crashing with me
我不介意你在这借宿 对吗
till you find your own place, right?
感激不尽
I appreciate that.
但电视开着我睡不着
Okay, but I can't sleep with the TV on.
电视关了我就睡不着了
I can't sleep with the TV off.
你搬进来前我们讨论过
And we discussed that before you moved in.
是啊 没记错的话
Yeah, we did. I think I remember
这是麦格瑞特霸王条款第32条
that it's McGarrett house rule number 32:
午夜后不准开电视
No TV after midnight.
那旅馆你住的不舒坦我很遗憾
I'm sorry the hotel didn't working out for you.
等等 那可不是舒不舒坦的问题
Wait, wait, whoa, whoa. The hotel didn't "not work out," Okay?
到处是黑霉 不是人住的地方
It became infested with black mold.
两者是有区别的 让我住你这是上帝的意思
There's a difference. That's a sign from God.
但是
But...
我习惯了特定的生活节奏
I have become accustomed to doing things a certain way.
你的生活节奏 完全是疯子的节奏
Yeah, I know, and your way, your way is completely insane.
常人难以接受 谁能在三分钟内洗完澡
It's nuts. Who can take a shower in under three minutes?
你听说过海军淋浴法吗 丹尼
Have you ever heard of a navy shower, Danny?
-海军淋浴法 -当然没有
- A navy shower? - No. Where do you think
我怎么会听说过那东西
I would have heard of something like a navy shower?
-我又不是海军 -三分钟在海军算
- I'm not in the navy. - Three minutes is a luxury
很奢侈了 丹尼
in a navy shower, Danny!
麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
马上到
On the way.
穿上裤子
Put your pants on.
开工了
We're going to work.
这木乃伊是谁
Who's the mummy?
什么情况 麦克斯
How's it coming, Max?
根据初步检查
Well, based on my preliminary examination,
死因是
it appears that the cause of death
射入胸部的一颗子弹
was a single gunshot wound to the chest.
子弹没有射穿身体
There was no exit wound,
所以我可以取出子弹
so I will be able to recover the bullet
送去弹道实验室分♥析♥
and send it to Ballistics.
死者身上没有钱包
No wallet was found on the victim, though,
所以我想...
so I'm attempting to...
先生们好啊
Oh, hello, gentlemen.
你们大驾光临倍感荣幸
How nice of you to arrive.
麦克斯 你...你没事吧
Max, you o... you okay, something wrong?
正如我所说 我试图提取指纹
As I was saying, I'm attempting to get his fingerprints,
不过他的所有指纹
but it seems that all of his fingerprints
都被磨掉了
have been sanded off,
所以只能另想办法鉴别身份了
so we will have to find another way to identify him.
有意思 因为即使指纹被磨掉
Interesting, 'cause even when fingerprints are sanded down,
几周后也会再长的
you know, they grow back in a few weeks,
而把它们锉成那样
so to keep 'em filed down to that level takes
得费一大番功夫
a lot of time and effort.
或许凶手想隐瞒死者身份
Maybe our killer didn't want this guy identified.
是啊 如果指纹都磨成这样了
Yeah, I mean, if he's sanding down his fingerprints,
想象一下脸会变成什么样吧
just imagine what he did to our vic's face.
有人为了隐瞒死者身份
Somebody went to a lot of trouble
大费周折
to hide this guy's identity.
问题是 为什么
The question is: why?
五零特遣队总部
我和科诺一直在调查
Kono and I have been looking into the muscle cars
码头发现的大功率车
found at the shipyard to see
看看有没有死者的线索
if our vic's connected to them somehow.
让我猜猜 不是卖♥♥给岛上代理商的
Let me guess-- they're not headed to any dealership.
是的 铭牌不是被拆了就是磨掉了
Nope, VIN plates were popped off or filed down,
集装箱上的标签写着目的地是中国和日本
and the containers were tagged to ship to China and Japan.
-那里大功率车市场庞大 -嗯
- Yeah, big market over there for American muscle cars. - Yeah.
死者一定惹毛了偷车贼
Victim may have pissed off the car thieves.
也许吧 但为什么把
Maybe, but why leave the body in the trunk
尸体丢在后备箱里
of one of their stolen cars?
也许等船出海时
Maybe they were going to dump the body
他们会弃尸大海
when the ship was at sea.
车被火奴鲁鲁警局扣了
HPD has the cars.
我们可以去看看
We can head over there.
也许能找到证据
Maybe we can collect some evidence.
找到偷车贼 或许就找到了凶手
We find the car thieves, we might find the killer.
我去确定死者的身份
Right now I'd settle for an ID on our vic.
麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表