这事什么 怎么回事
What is this? What happened?
他们抓住Chin了
They got Chin.
他没逃出来
He didn't make it to the exit.
先生
Sir!
快疏散人员 快
Evacuate the grounds now. Now!
他们的安保比我们想的要严密
Security was tighter than we thought.
他们抓到他了
They were right on top of him.
等下 等下
Wait, wait.
- 看 起作用了- 他们正在疏散撤退
- Look, it worked. - They're evacuating.
是Vonakov
It's Vonakov.
好的
Okay. All right.
我们找到他了
Guys, we've got him!
他们的车马上就出门了
They're in a town car headed out the gate.
是外交牌照
We have diplomatic plates.
D, Y, R,009
It is It is Delta, Yankee, Romeo, zero, zero, niner.
嘿
Hey!
举起手来
Hands up, driver.
把手放在能看的见的地方
Hands where I could see 'em.
你不能拦这车
You cannot stop this car.
好吧 我们知道Vonakove在车里
Okay. We know Vonakov's in the car.
所以要么你把他交出来
So you either hand him over to us,
要么我们上车抓他 怎么样
or we come in there,and we take him, all right?
你自己选吧
It's your choice.
你们无权搜这车
You cannot search this car.
下车 Vondakov
Get out of the car, Vonakov!
-快点 -转过身来
- Come on!- Turn around.
嘿 司机 手举起来
Hey, driver, hands up!
我还没完呢 Vonakov
I'm not done with this.Vonakov!
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
我抓到他了
I got him!
Steve
Steve?
Steve
Steve?!
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
能听见我话吗
can you hear me
,can you hear me
Vonakov 死了吗
Vonakov... is he dead?
-没 急救人员说他没大碍 -你还好吗
- No. EMTs say he's gonna make it.- You all right?
还好 我们现在就去取Vonakove的血样
Yeah. We gotta get a blood sample from Vonakov now,
趁他还没有给保护起来 你明白吗
while he's not protected,you understand?
取了交给Max 证明他杀了Vicky Chase
Get it over to Max, prove that he killed Vicky Chase.
好 我这就去
All right. I'm on it.
好 我会打电♥话♥给Max
Okay. All right.I'll call Max
让他知道血样在送来的路上了 好吗
and let him know it's on its way, all right?
好的 Danny 非常好
Okay, Danny. Good.
极端谨慎
"The utmost discretion."
州长肯定喜欢
The governor's gonna love this one.
别担心了
Don't worry about that.
州长那我会解决的
I'll take care of the governor.
对不起 小姐 麻烦你出去
Sorry, miss, but I need you to step outside.
好
Okay.
紧急情况 紧急情况
Code Blue, Code Blue.
谢谢你 Weston
Thank you, Weston.
我希望下午能收到一份详细的报告
Um, I expect a full debriefing later this afternoon.
明白了吗
Understood?
好的
Good.
我很抱歉 Shepkin领事
Well... I'm sorry,Consul Shepkin.
我恐怕这 是个很大的误会
I'm afraid this has been...a terrible misunderstanding.
误会
A misunderstanding?
对 其实在Kelly中尉车上的桶
Yes. Apparently, the barrels in Lieutenant Kelly's van
是空的而且完全没有杀伤力
are empty and completely harmless.
是为早上在港口的突击行动时扣押的
They were seized at a raid earlier this morning at the docks.
为什么你没有早点告诉我这些事情 中尉
Why... why didn't you just tell me this before, Lieutenant?
我觉得我最好还是不要声张
I thought it best to keep my mouth shut,
让律师来解决这个事情 先生
let the lawyers work it out, sir.
好吧 你至少跟俄♥罗♥斯♥领事可以解释一下
Well, you could have at least explained
那卡车刹车是怎么在去夏威夷警♥察♥局扣押处的路上
to the Russian Consul how the van's brakes went out
出状况的
on the way to HPD impound.
那我们就省事多了
Could have saved us a whole lot of trouble.
你说的对
You are absolutely right.
我很抱歉 州长
I am so sorry, Governor.
你们小组企图绑♥架♥一位俄♥罗♥斯♥公民
Your task force attempted to kidnap a Russian citizen.
这是国际事件了
This is an international incident.
你想怎么处置这事 领事
How far do you want to push this, Consul?
因为证据已经拿回来了
Because the evidence is back.
你的朋友Vonakov先生杀了Victoria Chase
Your friend, Mr. Vonakov,killed Victoria Chase,
这就意味着你私藏杀人犯
which means you are harboring
而且没跟我们说实话
a murderer, and you lied to us about it.
你这就成了共犯了
That makes you an accessory.
你想打国际事件这张牌 好吧
You want to play the "international incident" card? Fine.
你最好事实确凿
You know, before you make that call to mother Russia.
给他解开手铐
Uncuff him.
你别想那么容易就逃脱
You're not getting off that easy.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey.- Hey.
我刚准备要走
I'm, uh... just getting ready to get out of here.
有什么事吗
What's up?
我有样东西给你
Oh, um, I have something for you.
其实是两样东西
Two things, actually,
第一件就当是情人节礼物吧
but consider the first one a Valentine's gift.
好
Okay.
夏威夷橄榄球联赛的季票
U-H season tickets?
你怎么弄到的
How'd you get these?
在你和Danny吵的时候
When you and Danny were arguing,
我溜去竞拍到的
I snuck in and I outbid you both.
我现在把这给你
And I'm giving them to you, since, um...
因为我也没法看了
since I won't be able to use them anymore.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
第二样东西在信封里
The second thing in that envelope
是我的辞职信
is my letter of resignation.
州长
The governor.
对 他让我做选择
Yeah. He gave me a choice.
他问我
And he asked me, uh,whose side I was on...
在夏威夷州和Five O之间选择哪个
the state of Hawaii's or Five-O's?
我说 两个都要
I said, "Both."
他说 回答错误
He said, "Wrong answer."
给 把这收回去 好吗
Here, you can have this back, okay?
因为我不接受你的辞职申请
Because I don't accept your resignation.
我会去和州长谈
And I'm gonna go, and I'm gonna talk to the governor,
-我会搞定这事的-不 Steve 没关系
- and I'm gonna straighten this whole thing out.- No, Steve. It's okay.
他说的对
He's right.
他说的有道理 州长把我安排在这个组里
He's got a point.I mean, the governor put me
做他的眼线
on this team to be his eyes and ears.
他说如果我们越界了后果会很严重
He said there'd be repercussions if we crossed the line.
我们的确越界了
Which we did.
再说一次
Repeatedly.
我真的
I'm really...
很抱歉 这是我的失误 Lori
sorry.This is my fault, Lori, and...
不
No.
如果真要说 是我的错
If anything, it's my fault.
说实话
Honestly, I...
我仍由事情发展
I let things slide
因为
because, uh...
因为我对你有好感了
because of my... my feelings for you.
我当然也很喜欢其他队员
And the rest of the team, of course, but, um...
但是 我 我让很多事情失控了
Yeah, I... I let a lot of things slide.
你接下来打算做什么
What are you going to do?
回国土安♥全♥局♥吗
You gonna go back to Homeland Security?
对 我会回东部
Yeah. I'm gonna go back East.
我的家人在那 我的朋友也在那
My family's there,and my friends are there.
这样最好
It's for the best.
这就说再见了吗 是在道别吗
This is good-bye...Is this good-bye?
我们现在在做的 就是在道别吗
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表