嗯 你的DNA怎么会出现在戴安·伽萝
So, how did your DNA end up on the body
尸体上
of Diane Gallo?
我出去找可回收垃圾的时候
I was out looking for returnables
找到了那个袋子
when I found the bag.
我还以为我中彩了
Thought I'd hit the jackpot...
直到我打开了带子伸手进去
till I opened up the bag and reached in.
然后你碰了尸体 是吗
And you touched the body, huh?
我绝对不会忘记那个被凶手施加暴行
I'll never forget the look on that poor woman's face.
的可怜女人的脸上的表情
What that guy did to her.
好的 之后你做了什么
Okay, what'd you do after that?
有人
This guy...
开车经过 看见我在那儿 还有个女人的尸体
drives by and sees me there with... this woman's body
从袋子里抽出来
spilling out of the bag.
我看见了他脸上的表情
I saw that look in his face.
我就明白了
I knew.
所以你跑了
So you ran?
任何人都会
It doesn't take a genius
明白这会是怎样的结果
to pencil out how this was gonna end.
我有案底
I had a record.
我知道警方在找这个杀手
I knew the police were looking for this guy,
然后我就站在某个被害人旁边
and there I'm standing over one of the victims?
目击证人说你在凶案发生前与被害人在一起
Well, what about the eyewitness who saw you with the victim
- 是怎么回事呢 - 我TMD怎么会知道
before the murder? How the hell should I know?!
我 我符合侧写 中年白人
I-I fit the description: middle-aged white guy!
而事实是
Truth...
我从没见过那个女人
is, I never met that woman.
但是那些警♥察♥ 现在 他们有另外一个版本
But those cops, now, they had a different version
他们不分昼夜的把我关在审讯室里
of events, and they kept me in that room all day
直到我签了认罪书
and all night until I signed that confession.
布兰奇先生那时候被毒品所影响
Mr. Branch was under the influence of narcotics.
也别忘了
And don't forget
伏特加 麦克斯
the vodka, Max.
还有
That...
法♥院♥派给我的那个蹩脚律师
and this crappy attorney the court appointed me,
还有
and...
嗯 只能说
well, let's just say...
他们抓到了他们心目中的人选
they had their guy.
- 准备回去了吗 - 我们说完了
- You ready to go back? - We're done.
谢谢你送的这些填字游戏
Thanks for the puzzles.
你有麦格瑞特的消息吗
You heard from McGarrett?
给他打了好几个电♥话♥
Called him a dozen times,
也留了好多言
left him a dozen messages.
喂 这是什么
Hey! What is this?
你问这是啥是什么意思
What do you mean, what's this?
适应环境 克服困难 维持我的小店店
Adapting, overcoming, preserving my retail space.
在我的案子上有突破了 还是怎么了
You got a break in my case, or what?
哦 是啊 呃 科诺 嗯 正在追查一些线索
Oh, yeah, uh, Kono's, uh, running down some leads.
但同时 我们可不可以来点儿蒜蓉大虾
But in the meantime, could we have some garlic shrimp, please?
今天菜单简化了
Reduced menu today.
只有烤大虾了
Barbecue shrimp only.
好吧 我们要三个
Okay, we'll take three of those.
- 我不要 我过敏 - 要两个
Not for me; I'm allergic. Two of those.
布兰奇是被冤枉的
Branch was railroaded.
我真的希望你们可以重新调查清道夫的案子
I really think you guys should reopen the Trashman killings.
等等 首先 为什么这对你这么重要呢
Hold, first of all, why is this so important to you, huh?
不仅是一个无辜的人被冤入狱
Not only is an innocent man in jail,
理解原本的案件也会帮助我们抓住
understanding the original murders will help us catch
杀害安吉拉·奥海拉的凶手
Angela O'Hara's killer.
但是布兰奇被抓过后谋杀
But the murders stopped after Branch
就停止了 这你怎么解释呢
was arrested; how do you explain that?
真正的凶手把布兰奇的被捕
The real killer used Branch's arrest
当作一个休息和掩藏行踪的机会
as an opportunity to take a break and cover his tracks.
那么为什么又要再次杀人呢
So then why start killing again now?
连环杀手很难控制自己的冲动
Serial killers have poor impulse control.
他奈何不了自己
He couldn't help himself.
好的 所以你是说
Okay, so what you're saying is,
这个凶手休完假了
this guy comes out of retirement,
杀了安吉拉·奥海拉 然后改变了他的作案手法
kills Angela O'Hara, and then he changes his M.O.
- 来迷惑我们 - 正是
to throw us off? Yes!
50特警曾经叫我重开一次调查
Five-O once asked me to reopen an investigation.
现在我希望你们做同样的事
Now I'm asking you to do the same.
求你们了
Please.
好吧
All right.
我认识一个最先开始调查清道夫案
I know one of the original detectives
的警探 艾尔·薛泊德
from the Trashman case. Al Shepard.
他现在退休了 但是
He's retired now, but...
好的 我们去会会他
Okay, we will go see him,
去看看他怎么看你这套理论 好吗
and we'll see what he thinks about your theory, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
库尼亚皇家乡村俱乐部
我希望这一天永远不要到来
I was hoping this day would never come.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
你要知道当时上头施了多大的压力
You got to understand the pressure
要我们将案犯捉拿归案
we were under to make an arrest.
市长办公室成天盯着我们
Mayor's office was all over us,
媒体让整个夏威夷都陷入恐慌 还说我们
the press had the island in a panic, said we were
- 影响了旅游业 - 好吧 但是你们的确
- affecting tourism. Okay, but you did
以清道夫的罪名逮捕了布兰奇
put Branch away for the Trashman slayings.
我们只有足够证据
We only had enough evidence
证明他犯了其中一次谋杀
to convict him of one of the murders.
每个人都坚信他就是清道夫
Everyone believed that he was the Trashman.
我的拍档也坚信他是
My partner believed he was.
但是我有疑问
But I had my doubts.
好的 你们为什么没办法将他跟其他谋杀联♥系♥起来
Okay, why weren't you able to tie him to the other murders?
布兰奇是个流浪汉 经常出入戒毒中心
Branch was a drifter, in and out of drug rehab.
针对他的证据都是间接的
The evidence against him was all circumstantial.
哦 所以你们只是逼他认罪了
Oh, so you just got him to confess.
花了三十个小时在审讯室里审讯他
After spending 30 hours in the box with us grilling him,
他都可以承认犯下辛普森杀妻案了
he would have copped to the OJ murders.
所以你是说你们抓错人了
So, you're saying you got the wrong guy?
我是说 那个案子
I'm saying, there's a lot
有很多东西都不太合理
to the case that didn't make sense.
好的 好的 我们在这儿
Okay, well, we're here.
我们想知道到底是什么不合理
We'd like to know what it is that doesn't make sense.
还有一桩谋杀案没有算到清道夫名下
There was another murder that wasn't attributed
但我觉得也是他干的
to the Trashman, but I think it was his work.
一个女人叫做
Woman named
珍妮弗·拉维奇
Jennifer Ravich.
她比其他受害者早大约五年遇害
She predated the other murders by about five years,
但是就像你们的受害者
but just like your victim,
她的尸体没有放在袋子里或者被绑起来
she wasn't found in a bag or bound.
她肋骨也断了
She have cracked ribs, too?
是的
Yeah.
并且有证据显示她被绑过
And there was evidence that she'd been bound.
但她比其它被害人都要年长
But she was older than the other victims,
由于这不同的手法我们排除了她的案件
so we ruled it out because it didn't fit the profile.
而且你也没有追查
And you didn't push it?
对 布朗奇正在康复中心
No. Branch was in a rehab facility
詹妮弗·拉维奇的死
when Jennifer Ravich was killed.
会把整个把整个案件翻出来
Would have blown the whole case wide open.
所以检察官就
So the prosecuting
将整个事件压了下来吗
attorney's office just swept it under the rug?
而且是我让他们这么干的
And I let 'em.
好的 然后呢
Okay, so,
我把詹妮弗·拉维奇的案件从公开未解决案件档案中找出来了
I pulled Jennifer Ravich's case file from the open unsolved.
1980年六月被谋杀的
Murdered in June of 1980.
她丈夫是主要嫌犯
Her husband was a prime suspect--
他有暴♥力♥过史 但是最终 无罪释放了
there was a history of abuse-- but eventually, he was cleared.
他像我们要找的人么
Does it look like our guy?
伤者一直和其它被害人呆在一起
The injuries are consistent with our other victims.
然而尸体鉴定指出伤口为钝器所致
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表