普卡纳拉诊所 所长是托马斯·詹姆斯医生
to Pukana la Clinic, run by Dr. Thomas James.
他在业内口碑不错
He's known to do excellent work.
很好 真棒
Uh, great. That's great.
干得好 非常感谢
Excellent work. Thank you very much.
干得好
Great work.
对了 麦克斯
Say, Max, uh,
你最近对我们不爽
is it possible that you're upset with us--
是不是因为丹尼啊
perhaps Danny-- for some reason?
他直接挂我们电♥话♥吗
Did he just hang up on us?
好像是的 麦克斯 是的
I think he did. Max? Yeah.
肯定是你做什么事了
Definitely something you did.
火奴鲁鲁市中心 普卡纳拉诊所
你认识这个人吗 医生
You know this guy, doc?
他叫莱恩·杰克逊
Yeah, his name was Ryan Jackson.
我两天前亲自给他做的手术
I did the work on him myself about two days ago.
出什么事了
What happened?
我们也想知道
That's what we're trying to find out.
所以如果你能提供任何线索的话
Right, so anything you can tell us
-就帮了大忙了 -当然可以
- would be a... be a great help. - Of course.
杰克逊并非普通病人
Jackson wasn't our normal patient.
这我可以明确的告诉你
I can tell you that.
那在选择性外科手术中
Okay, well, in the world of elective surgery,
什么叫做"普通"呢 医生
what defines normal, doc?
首先就是手术的程度
The amount of work, for starters.
通常 人们来这里都是做小手术
Normally, people come in here for small jobs--
吸脂 注射肉毒杆菌 或者脸部拉皮
liposuction, Botox, maybe a face-lift.
-但杰克逊不同 -对
- But not, uh... not Jackson? - No.
杰克逊特别强调
Jackson came in specifically asking
要做整体面部整容
for complete facial reconstruction.
我推荐他做鼻整形 眉上提术
I recommended rhinoplasty, a brow lift,
脸颊填充 好几种
insertion of cheek implants, the works.
你就不觉得可疑吗
You didn't think it was a little suspicious?
如果这家伙是个谋杀犯
I mean, what if this guy was a murderer,
恋童癖之类的怎么办
child molester, I don't know?
这不关我的事
That's not my job.
不关你的事
That's not your job?
你只管收钱对吧
No, you just, uh, cash the check.
我们要看他的档案
Um, we're gonna need to see his file,
以及支付信息 如果可以的话
uh, payment information, if that's all right.
-当然可以 -很好
- No, of course. - Great.
我可以给你们他的档案
I mean, I can get you the file, but
但这里并无他的支付信息
there's not gonna be any payment information.
他直接付的现金
Jackson paid in cash.
不好意思 现金吗
I'm sorry. Cash?
这也挺常见的
It's not uncommon.
这都是选择性外科手术
These procedures are elective surgeries,
所以没有保险
which aren't covered by insurance.
文件在这里
Here's the file.
好的 谢谢你
All right, thank you.
你还能回忆起关于莱恩·杰克逊的
Look, anything else you can remember
其他细节吗
about Ryan Jackson?
只记得他是匆忙离开的
Um, only that he left in a hurry.
我本希望他术后在这里留一夜方便查看
I wanted him to stay overnight after the procedure,
但当我去恢复室看他时 他已经走了
but when I went to recovery to check on him, he was gone.
看这里
Look at this.
这地址有问题
There's something about this address.
号♥码不太对
Numbers don't look right.
怎么个意思
What do you mean?
和我想的一样
Yeah, it's just as I thought.
这数字太大了
The numbers are too high.
如果按这个地址的话
This address right here--
那他得到海里安家了
it'd put us in the middle of the ocean.
这可不妙
Well, that's not good.
而且还没照片 没有术前
Also, what, no photos? Pre-op,
-术后照片 -通常我们是要拍的
- post-op photos? - Normally, we take them,
但杰克逊不准
but Jackson asked that none be taken.
说这牵涉隐私
Claimed it was a privacy issue.
不好意思 你在做什么
Excuse me. What are you doing?
又第六感大爆发了吗 怎么了
Your Spidey-senses tingling? What's going on?
杰克逊是在这里填的表吗
Did Jackson fill out his paperwork right here?
是的 当然了
Yeah, of course.
所有客户都是在这个大厅填的表
All of our clients fill out their intake information here in the lobby.
牙科整容
Cosmetic dentistry?
我的牙有问题吗
So, there's something wrong with my teeth?
翻过来看
Flip it over.
莱恩·杰克逊医生 牙外科博士
"Dr. Ryan Jackson, DDS."
真巧啊
Coincidence.
他也叫莱恩·杰克逊
His name is also Ryan Jackson.
-我们的被害人没用真名 -真聪明
- Our victim didn't even use his real name. - Pretty slick.
那这家伙到底是谁
So who the hell is this guy?
火奴鲁鲁 阿♥拉♥莫阿纳海滩公园
你们可欠了我个大人情
You guys owe me big-time for this.
就为了给你打扮下吗
For what, a makeover?
你美爆了
You look hot.
去勾魂吧
Now go mingle.
可别摔跤啊
And try not to trip.
顶着15厘米的高跟
In six-inch heels?
我可不敢保证
Not making any promises.
一步一步慢慢走 孩子
One foot in front of the other, kid.
我还是觉得科诺穿这身会更性感
I still think kono would have looked way hotter in this outfit.
抱歉了亲
Sorry, sistah.
卧底我可没少干 这回该你了
I did my time undercover, now it's on you.
盯住纳考
Keep an eye out for Nakoa.
那些中型马力车主
Yeah, this place is a known hangout
常来这儿聚会
for local muscle car owners,
这里刚好在纳考工作地点附近
and it's right in the middle of the neighborhood where Nakoa works,
他应该很快就会中计
so, he should be by pretty soon.
知道了
Okay. Got it.
他上钩了
Hey, got him.
正朝我走来
Headed my way.
想看看车盖下面的配置
Love to get a look under the hood.
你常用这招泡妞么
How often do you use that line?
看你的样子真是看不出来你喜欢快车
Wouldn't have thought you were into whips by looking at you.
我喜欢的很多东西
Oh, there's a lot of stuff
说出来会让你大吃一惊
I'm into that might surprise you.
是吗
Oh, really?
你说说看呢
Like...?
350马力发动机
Like 350 horses.
那是温莎351引擎
That a 351 Windsor?
是啊 能在6秒内提速到60迈
Uh-huh. Get you to 60 in under six seconds.
这么快
Phew! Moves fast.
姐享受飞驰的感觉
I like to move fast.
让我兜一圈 看看她到底怎么样
Let's take her for a test ride, see what she can do.
好啊
Yeah, okay.
上车
Get in.
她跑得挺稳
She rides smooth.
等车跑开你再惊叹吧
Wait till you open her up.
打开车门
Unlock the door!
别让我说两遍
Don't make me ask you again.
快点
Come on! Come on!
你 出来 马上
You-- out, now!
不是你 开车
Not you. Drive.
我叫你开车
I said, drive!
她上当了
She bought it.
可不是吗
That's right.
这什么情况
Whoa, what's going on?
怎么都上锁了
Everything locked up.
踩紧油门
Hit the gas, man.
我在踩 怎么不管用
I'm trying. I don't know what's going on.
怎么办
What are we gonna do?
门打不开了
I can't get the door open!
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表