但是这个 简直是Ali'i的总统套房♥啊
at the Hilton, but this is... - This is the Ali'i Suite.
你怎么搞到的
How 'd you swing this?
这个嘛 我是个天才
Well, like a genius, I put my card
我把我的名片放到楼下的圣诞抽奖箱里
in the Christmas raffle downstairs
就在热带酒吧那儿 结果我中奖了
at the Tropics Bar, and I got lucky.
还有别的问题吗 拜托能不能把钥匙给我了
Got any more questions, or can I have the key, please?
喔 喔 喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
啊哦
Oops.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
伙计们 你们觉得怎么样
So, what you guys think--
奶黄 酒红
buttercup, cabernet,
薰衣草粉色佩斯利花纹的马甲
paisley lavender sunset for the vest?
不不不 Malia很特别
No, no, no, Malia was very specific.
不要马甲 不要领结
There are no vests, no bow ties,
不要薰衣草佩斯利花纹神马的
and no paisley lavender anything.
她觉得腰封怎么样 因为 你知道
What does she think about the cummerbunds? 'Cause you know
我得看起来有点风格
I got to have a little flair.
腰封不是谁都能穿的
Cummerbunds are restrictive.
不是谁都能穿
Restrictive?
而且女里女气的
And unmanly.
你知道么 根据
You know, according to, uh, GQ,
背带裤很流行
suspenders are trending.
对背带裤有意见吗
Got a problem with suspenders?
很实用 很庄重
Functional, dignified.
- 背带裤啊 嘿 - 等等
- Suspenders, huh? - Yeah, hold on. Hold on a second.
这不是个沙滩婚礼吗 Chin
Isn't this a beach wedding, Chin?
是啊
Mm-hmm, yeah.
那为什么不能穿沙滩裤人字拖
What's wrong with boardies and-and slippers?
不能的原因是
What's wrong with them is that
它们和伴娘的裙子不搭
they do not match the bridesmaids' dresses.
哦
Oh.
而且明确告诉你 Danny
CHIN: And for the record, Danny,
也不许戴手铐
uh, neither do handcuffs.
我正要问手铐呢
I was gonna ask about those.
给他们亮一手泽西脱拷大♥法♥啊 Danno
Show 'em the Jersey Slip, Danno.
我还是可以用枪给你崩哦
I offered to shoot 'em off.
没钥匙啊 没问题 兄弟
No key, no problem, brah.
叮 叮 叮
Bring, bring, bring.
嗯
Hmm.
哇哦
Wow.
这是古老的岛上魔术
It's an old island trick.
厉害啊
Impressive.
McGarrett
McGarrett.
好的 20分钟内赶到
Yeah. Be there in 20.
兄弟们 穿好衣服干活儿了 发现一具尸体
Guys, zip it up. We got a body.
Kono 什么情况
What's the situation, Kono?
几个孩子闯进一个掩体
Couple of kids broke into one
发现了一条熔岩隧♥道♥
of the bunkers to explore a lava tube
还发现了一具尸体
and they found a body.
这年头孩子们都不玩滑板和棒球了
What happened to skateboarding and stickball?
是 我知道 Kalakaua警官
Yeah, I know. Officer Kalakaua?
去吧 Max在里面
Go ahead. Max is inside.
整个这条山谷里
CHIN: This whole valley
有上百个这样未开♥发♥的熔岩隧♥道♥
has hundreds of these unexplored lava tubes.
我想我能理解它们为什么没被开♥发♥
I'm thinking there's a reason they're unexplored.
实际上
Actually,
这一系统已经被发现了
this system has been explored,
只是还没有被地下天堂探洞俱乐部
just not mapped by the Underground
在地图上标注出来
Paradise Spelunking Club, of which I am
我可是该俱乐部的创始人和资金主管呢
a founding member and treasurer.
啊 那么 谢谢你 挖洞大队长
Oh, well, thank you, Captain Caveman.
这里面看起来很深
That looks deep.
我估计到底有30米深
I estimate the floor to be at a depth of 30 meters.
30米 好吧 这绝对是
30 meters? Well, this definitely
海豹突击队的活儿
looks like a job for a Navy SEAL.
我已经擅自做主把绳索固定好了
Well, I took the liberty of anchoring our rappel line.
你想和我一起下去吗
You want to come down there with me?
- 当然啦 - 好的
- Oh, absolutely. - All right.
咱们来个洞穴探险
Let's spelunk.
行吗 Max 行
All right, Max. MAX: All right.
- 还好吗 - 挺好
- Good? - Yeah.
明显的枪伤
Apparent gunshot wound
在胸腔后部
to the posterior chest cavity.
严重的挫伤 十有八♥九♥是掉下来造成的
Heavy contusion, most likely as a result of the fall.
看起来我找到了谋杀武器
Looks like I found the murder weapon.
38毫米手♥枪♥
It's a .38 cal.
刚开枪不久
Recently fired.
序列号♥被锉平了
Serial number's been filed off.
坏蛋
Badass.
死者的名字是Rafe Tong
Okay, the deceased's name is Rafe Tong.
嗯
Hmm.
这人看起来不像Rafe Tong
This doesn't look like Rafe Tong.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
让我看看
Let me see that.
帮我把他翻过来
Help me get him over.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
Rafe Tong
Rafe Tong.
搞什么鬼
What the hell.
哦
Oh!
嘿 伙计们 有什么发现吗
Hey, guys, we got any word on our vic?
Kono现在正在医院
Yeah, Kono's at the hospital now.
他正处于治疗性休克
He's in a medically-induced coma,
直到他情况稳定之前 医生也不知道更多的
and doctors won't know more until he stabilizes.
- 他在那洞里待了多久 - 至少12个小时
- How long was he down there? - At least 12 hours.
拿到弹道分♥析♥了吗
You get ballistics back yet?
拿到了 犯罪现场发现的枪符合
Yeah, gun found at the scene matches the slug
受害者身上取出的子弹
removed from our victim.
很好 确定身份了吗
All right, we get an ID?
脸部识别没有结果
Well, we got zip on the facial recognition, and no missing
也没有符合的失踪报告 - 只剩下我们在
persons reports that match. - Which leaves us
受害人身上发现的Rafe Tong的证件
with Rafe Tong, whose ID we did find on our victim.
对 这可是个忙人 暴♥力♥殴打 人身攻击
Yeah, this is one busy guy-- assault and battery,
几起非法入侵民宅 虐待动物
couple of B and Es, animal cruelty,
非法占有
misdemeanor possession,
还有好几起非法持枪
and half a dozen weapons charges.
他的假释官说他住在
His P.O. says he stays
Ewa海滩他女朋友的家里
at his girlfriend's house in Ewa Beach.
好 我倒要看看这家伙的钱包
Yeah, I would love to hear how this guy's wallet
是怎么出现在受害者身上的
ends up on our victim.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
是啊
Yeah.
- Steve McGarrett - 正是
- Steve McGarrett? - Present.
我的名字是Adam Noshimuri
My name is Adam Noshimuri.
你可能记得我父亲 Hiro Noshimuri
You may remember my father, Hiro Noshimuri.
他被你已故父亲的朋友
He was kidnapped at gunpoint
Joe White绑♥架♥了
by Joe White, a friend of your late father's, I believe.
你找我做什么
What do you want from me?
我想让你安排我和White先生坐下来谈谈
I want you to arrange a sit-down with Mr. White.
我想知道我父亲在哪儿
I want to know where my father is.
我去问问
I'll ask.
我只是一个寻找父亲的儿子
I'm just a son looking for his father.
你们所有人都应该能理解
You of all people should understand that.
但我不保证一直有耐心
But I can't promise I'll be patient,
而且如果我比你更早找到Joe White
and should we find Joe White before you do,
我们可能不会怎么讲礼貌
we may not be so polite.
What did Joe do with Hiro?
他告诉我他审问了他后就放他走了
He told me he interrogated him and let him go.
你相信他么
Do you believe him?
我不知道
I don't know.
去吧 没事
Go, all right?
Danny和我回去找Rafe Tong谈谈
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表