Don't you understand that?
你就像我一样
You're just like me.
不 我不像
No, I'm not.
我是正常的
I'm normal.
你疯了
You are mentally ill.
你找到麦克斯了么 -没有
You find Max? -No.
也没有找到迪肯和萨姆
No sign of the deacon or Sam either.
地下室
Basement.
正常
Normal?
你也是靠剖尸体来过活
You cut up dead bodies for a living.
你跟我一摸一样
You're just like me!
谁知道你在这儿
Who knows you're here?
没人知道
Nobody.
麦克斯 你还好么 麦克斯 麦克斯
Max, are you okay? Max? Max?
麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯 他们来了
Max. They're coming.
你还好吗 麦克斯
You okay, Max?
你没跟他聊吧 是不
You didn't talk to him, did you?
他 他不接我电♥话♥
he's, he's not taking my calls.
你担心啦
You worried?
有点
A bit,
就像父亲担心自己在毕业舞会上的拉拉队女儿一样
like a cheerleader's father on prom night.
诶 不管麦格瑞特去哪儿
Well, wherever McGarrett's going,
很明显的 他是要自己去
obviously he's got to do it himself.
要不然他会让咱们帮他的
Otherwise he would have asked us for help.
对吧
Right?
他大概是在保护咱们
He's probably just trying to protect us,
确保咱们不受伤害 是吧
make sure we don't get hurt, you know.
估计你们
Hope you guys
都饿了
are hungry.
好嘛 这你请客 是不
All right... this is on the house, right?
我希望啊 兄弟 不过时间紧任务重
I wish, brah, but times are tight.
我得攒钱买♥♥新卡车
I got to save up for a new truck.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
哟哟哟
Yeah.
车车回家喽
The truck is back.
知道不 午饭
You know what? Lunch is
我请了
on the house.
得嘞 失踪大虾车的案子
All right, case of the missing shrimp truck
正式结案咯
is officially closed,
谢天谢地
thank God.
不不不 我要
No, no, no, I want
提出控告
to press charges.
哈哈 祝你好运
Ha, good luck with that.
什么 谁开走的
What, who took it?
火奴鲁鲁市政厅
City of Honolulu.
他们为什么这么做
Why would they do that?
你忘了交营业执照钱 大块头
You forgot to pay your vendor license, big guy.
行啦 现在交钱吧
Okay, now cough it up.
你欠我200刀 拖延费什么的
You owe me 200 bucks for towing and impound charges.
我算在你账单里
I'll put it on your tab,
妹子
sistah.
什么账单
What tab?
欢迎回家 么么哒
Welcome home. Mwah.
嘿 麦克斯在哪儿
Hey, where's Max?
我以为他已经过来了呢
I thought he was coming down.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表