He still had his dive bag on him.
那里面是什么东西
What is that? There's something in there.
我已把证物都送去实验室化验了
I had everything sent to the crime lab for analysis.
我马上去一趟 但愿包里的东西
I'm heading over there now. Hopefully, whatever's
能帮助我们找到凶手
inside that bag could lead us to our killer.
好的
Good.
死者母亲那里有线索吗
Hey. Did you get anything from the mother?
没有
Not exactly.
她能扛得住吗
How'd she take it?
-我没告诉她 -你说什么
- I didn't tell her. - What? What are you talking about?
-为什么 -她患有老年痴呆
- Why not? - The woman's suffering from Alzheimer's.
她以为布莱克还只有11岁
She thinks Blake's 11 years old.
这种情况下她无法承受真♥相♥
There's no way she'd be able to process it.
博物馆那边的情况呢
Uh, how'd the museum work out?
丹尼 博物馆那边怎么说
How'd it go, Danny? How was the museum?
你够了 被害人发现了一处重要的沉船遗址
Enough, okay? Turns out that our victim uncovered a major shipwreck.
我们认为也许有人得知了他的发现
So we're thinking that somebody got hip to what he was doing,
跟踪并杀害了他
followed him out to the site and killed him.
我们得查查是否还有别人知道沉船的事
We need to find out who else knew about that treasure.
-一只旧钱包 -潜水袋里只找到这个
- An old wallet? - It's the only thing I found in the dive bag.
就我所知 17世纪的海盗
And last I checked, 17th century pirates
可不会用印着"纽约制♥造♥"的皮质钱包
didn't carry leather wallets made in New York City.
这么说是布莱克的吗
Right. So it belonged to Blake?
不一定 不过根据氧化程度来看
I don't think so. But based on the oxidation,
它少说在水里泡了五十年了
I'd say this thing was submerged for at least 50 years.
等我稍加处理
I may be able to date it more accurately
便可得出更确切的时间
once I'm done processing these.
这里头居然还有钱
Wow, there was money inside it.
在钱包的保护下钞票没完全烂掉
The wallet prevented the bills from deteriorating completely,
但是字迹差不多泡没了
but the ink is mostly gone.
总之这不是从公主号♥找到的
Either way, he didn't get this off the Princesa.
那么他可能是在其他沉船里
All right, so he could have been diving
打捞时被杀害的
another wreck when he was killed.
我检查好了就通知你们
I'll let you know when I'm done processing.
谢了 查理
Yeah, thanks, Charlie.
帮我个忙
Hey. Um, I need a favor.
这是我在警局数据库的登入记录
This is my activity log for the HPD database.
被圈出的登陆记录来自于
The login that's circled here
一个陌生的IP地址
was made from an IP address that I don't recognize.
我想用代理反向追踪对方地址
Now, I managed to back-trace it
但是无法通过对方的虚拟专用网络
through a couple of proxies, but I can't get past a VPN.
你能帮我吗
Can you help?
阿成 要是有人黑进你账户
Chin, if someone hacked into your account,
你应该向局里反映
you need to notify the department.
我会的 如果真的是个威胁的话
I will-- if the threat's legit.
-好 我看看能帮什么忙 -谢谢
- Okay. I'll see what I can do. - Thanks.
谢谢你请的啤酒
Thanks for the beer.
请了也白请
Thanks for nothing.
请你喝一杯好吗
Can I buy you a drink?
看到你在四下打听 警♥察♥吗
Seen you making the rounds. You a cop?
洛瑞·韦斯顿 五零的
Mm-hmm. Lori Weston, Five-O.
吉米·科勒
Jimmy Koller.
很高兴见到你 吉米·科勒
Nice to meet you, Jimmy Koller.
那个戒指挺别致
Well, that's an interesting ring.
什么材质的 是白金还是什么
What is that, white gold or something?
氧化银
Oxidized silver.
在英国皇家海军天马号♥上找到的
Got it off the HMS Pegasus.
怪不得 我就知道你是潜水员
Right. Thought you might be a diver.
你认不认识 一个叫布雷克·斯宾塞的人
You... by any chance, you know a Blake Spencer?
不是很熟 知道一点
As well as the next guy.
布莱克是个闷葫芦 听说他曾是专业潜水员
Blake mostly kept to himself, but I heard he was a real pro.
你听说过他去探寻德尔马公主号♥的事吗
You hear anything about him diving the Princesa Del Mar?
没有 不过有人这些年一直在找公主号♥
No. But I know a guy who's been hunting the Princesa for years.
还砸了不少钱进去
Sunk a lot of money into finding her, too.
你说的是
And who might that be?
我叫杰西·比林斯 是远航集团的董事长
I'm Jesse Billings, president of Voyager Marine,
我经营世界顶尖的沉船探险公♥司♥
the world leader in deep water shipwreck exploration.
今天 我为大家提供一次千载难逢的机会
Today, I'm going to offer you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
去体验有史以来最诱人的寻宝活动
to invest in what just may be the greatest treasure hunt of all time.
在过去两年里 比林斯投入大量的
For the past two years, Billings has been pitching investors
人力搜寻公主号♥
on the hunt for the Princesa.
他为此已经卖♥♥掉了几百万的股票
He's already sold millions in shares.
这意味着万一有人比他捷足先登
Which means he had a lot to lose if someone found
那他就前功尽弃了
the wreck before he did.
-在远航集团 -我是威廉姆斯警探
- At Voyager Marine, - This is Detective Williams.
我们有世界顶级的搜索队 技术员及潜水员
our world-class team of researchers, technicians and divers
他们寻找那些一度被认为永远失传的宝藏
search the oceans for treasures once thought lost forever.
我不懂 就凭杰西庞大的人力物力
Here's what I don't get-- with all the resources
怎么可能轮得到布莱克先发现公主号♥
that Jesse had, how was Blake able to beat him to the Princesa?
答案出来了 那是遇害的潜水员
That's how. That's our dead diver.
布莱克为杰西·比林斯工作
Blake worked for Jesse Billings.
也就是说他没找到公主号♥
So he didn't discover the Princesa;
而是从他老板那儿偷的金币
he stole the coins from his boss.
我打赌杰西发现真♥相♥后
Yeah, and you know what? I bet Jesse was pretty upset
-一定很生气 -谢谢
- when he found out about it. - Thank you.
这个理论有一个漏洞
Um, only one problem with that theory.
毕夏普博物馆的浅野博士刚打来电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Dr. Asano from the Bishop Museum.
说布莱克屋里发现的硬币是假的
The coins we found in Blake's apartment are fake.
你们认为我杀了布雷克·斯宾塞
You think I killed Blake Spencer.
-未卜先知 -我们确实这么认为
- He's a mind reader. - Yes, that's what we think.
我♥干♥嘛要杀死手下最棒的潜水员呢
Why would I kill my best diver?
我告诉你为什么 因为布莱克发现
I'll tell you why-- because Blake found out
你找他来寻宝就是为了上演一场骗局
that the treasure hunt you hired him for was a scam.
不如你看看这张照片
Why don't you take a look at this photo?
-硬币从哪里找到的 -布莱克的公♥寓♥里
- Where did you get these? - We found those in Blake's apartment.
这些硬币跟你的小麦色皮肤一样 都是假的
Those coins are about as real as your tan.
我敢说你已经有好几年都
You know what? I bet you haven't even dipped a toe
没下过海了吧
in the water in years.
不过我得承认这场骗局经过精心策划
But I have to commend you on a somewhat elaborate scam.
手法相当高明 你把硬币沉入海底
It's pretty good-- you dump a bunch of fake coins in the ocean
好让搜索队相信你找到德尔马公主号♥了
to convince your investors that you have found the Princesa Del Mar.
可其实你没有找到公主号♥ 对吗
But you didn't find the Princesa, did you?
布莱克发现硬币是假的
And Blake realized the coins were fakes,
所以他才会带走它们
and that's why he took them.
你知道他会把真♥相♥公之于众
And you knew he was going to open his mouth about it,
所以便动手杀了他
so you had to kill him.
我
I've, uh...
我伪造过几艘沉船遗址
I've salted a few shipwrecks--
我承认
I admit that
但我完全不知道布莱克也知情 我发誓
but I had no idea Blake knew it. I swear.
-那些钞票有消息了 -太好了
- Got some news on those bills. - Great.
怎么了
What is it?
我追踪了你给我的IP地址
I traced that IP address you gave me.
是在一台家用电脑上登陆的
That login was made from a home computer.
-好的 知道是谁吗 -知道 是科诺
- Okay. Do we know the owner? - Yeah. It was Kono.
科诺已经被撤职了
Kono was dismissed from the force.
她用你的密♥码♥查看火奴鲁鲁警局的档案干什么
What's she doing using your password to access HPD files?
你知道吗 那次是我
You know what? That was me.
那天我在科诺家里
I was at Kono's house that day.
我用她的电脑查看了一些案子的档案
I used her computer to check up on some case work.
-谢了 -不用
- Thanks. - Right.
那些钞票有什么新线索
So what do we know about those bills?
我小费周折修复了其中一张
Took some work, but I was able to piece together one of them.
-那是一张5块吗 -好眼力
- What is that, a five? - Good eye.
虽然基本褪色了 但还残留着一点墨迹
It's pretty faded, but there's still some ink there.
而且精彩的还在后面
And wait till you see this.
这是1942年发行的夏威夷加印版钞票
The Hawaiian overprint note, issued in 1942.
珍珠港事件后 政♥府♥决定
After Pearl Harbor, the decision was made
收集岛上所有纸币并将其销毁
to pull all the paper money on the Islands and destroy it,
然后用这些取而代之
Replacing it with this.
为什么
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表