请问 我几分钟之前和一个病人一起进来的
Excuse me. Excuse me,I came in a few minutes ago
他的名字是Steve McGarrett
with a patient, Steve McGarrett.
在急救车上的吧 我记得
On the ambulance, I remember.
你能告诉我他现在情况怎样么
Can you give me the status on his condition, please?
不好意思 目前还不知道
I'm sorry, there's no word yet.
呃 那么你能打个电♥话♥问问或者告诉我主诊医生在哪么
Um, can you make a call or is there a doctor
我能见一见医生么
I can speak to? Can I please speak...
谁是他的主诊医生 州长
Who's his doctor? Governor...
他发生什么事了 Weston
What the hell happened out there, Weston?
对不起 长官 这 这可以说都是我的责任
I'm sorry, sir. This is all... it's my fault.
我不要道歉 我要解释
I don't want apologies, I want explanations.
我记得我叮嘱过你
I specifically told you to keep me
告知我这次调查行动中的每一个细节
informed of every step of this investigation.
谁知道 我安♥全♥部♥主管的消息
Instead, my head of security is getting
竟然是从警♥察♥那边拿的第三手消息
third hand information from HPD.
长官 我们是有理由的 嫌犯正在潜逃
Sir, we had just cause; The suspect was fleeing.
时间是最重要的 我们必须打电♥话♥
Time was of the essence. We had to make a call.
你应该打电♥话♥给的人是我
The call you should've made was to me.
提醒下你自己的任务 Weston
In case you forgot, Weston,
我安排你进5O
I assigned you to this task force
正是为了防止这种粗暴的执法行为
to prevent exactly this kind of disaster.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
好了 等这案件结束之后 你要做一个抉择
When this is all over, you're going to have to make a choice:
效忠于夏威夷州还是5-O
The state of Hawaii or Five-O.
- 蓝色信♥号♥♥ - 急症室 4号♥房♥
- Code Blue! To the ER. - Room 4.
我知道这与你想象中的48小时假期有点区别
Look, I know this isn't what you had planned for your 48-hour leave.
你是问我原本以为我们现在会在Haleiwa Joe's餐厅喝啤酒谈情吗
Would I rather be drinking beers at Haleiwa Joe's right now?
当然啊
Sure.
等等 我明白
Look, I get it. I get it.
我知道你不能拒绝州长要你做特别嘉宾的邀请
Look, you can't turn down the governor when he invites you as his special guest.
尤其是当每碟菜都是5000刀一款
Especially when, uh, the plates are $5,000 a pop,
- 他还包起一整桌子的时候 - 矮油
- and he bought the whole table. - Ooh.
你今晚美极了
That being said, you look absolutely beautiful
裙子更漂亮
in your dress tonight.
谢谢哦
Thank you.
但别习惯这身哦 因为
Don't get used to it, 'cause the second
晚宴一结束 这些高跟鞋马上要被灭了
this thing's over, these heels are coming off.
我就是希望你会这样说
I was hoping you were going to say that.
先生女士们
Ladies and Gentlemen,
这是最后一次的提醒
this is the last reminder that the silent auction
这次缄默拍卖♥♥将在五分钟内结束
will be closing in five minutes.
所以请大家现在赶快出你最后的价钱
So, please, put your final bids in now.
海岸洁净基金需要你们的善款
The Clean Coast Fund needs your dollars
去维护夏威夷珍贵的海洋环境
to preserve Hawaii's precious marine environment.
Mahalo 祝大家过的愉快
Mahalo, everyone.
亲 看看谁正在捐款给环保事业
Well, look who is pitching in to, uh, to save the environment.
这简直就是世纪大礼包啊
This is the steal of the century.
季票 50码线 半价票 于是我捐了
Season tickets, 50-yard line, half face value. I'm in.
我不知道你还是个橄榄球球迷呢 Danny
Didn't know you were a fan, Danny.
这是因为他压根就不是
That's 'cause he's not.
- 你说什么 - 说什么不好
- Excuse me. Excuse me. - Yeah.
第一 我是超级橄榄球球迷
A) I'm a huge football fan.
第二 勇士队的队服让我想起
And B) the Warriors uniforms remind me
我心爱的喷气机 还有第三
of my beloved Jets. And C)
这是慈善活动 有木有哦 亲
this is, uh, charity. Right?
你是对滴 我才没有看到你
You're right. And it's good to see
是为了那些特权而捐款的
you got your priorities straight.
失陪一下
So, excuse me for a second.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我啊 我受你的乐善好施所感动了哦
I'm, um... feeling charitable.
你为什么要这么做呢
Why would you do that?
你这个人很有问题 你知道么
You have a very big problem, you know that?
你是十分的好斗
You're competitive.
他可懂你咯
He's got you there.
你们这是在说什么呢 什么他懂我
What are you guys talking about? He's got me?
根本就没有过于好斗这回事
There's no such thing as too competitive.
就好像你不想别人欢乐一样
It's like you can't let somebody be happy.
你总要超越人家什么的
You got to one-up everybody all the time.
你知道么 大家给你这种人一种称谓
You know, they got a name for people like you?
- 你知道是什么吗 - 我知道 赢家 他们叫我赢家呢
- You know what it is? - I do, winners. They're called winners.
才不是呢 是好斗者 你是好斗者
Incorrect. Toppers. You are a topper, my friend.
你又是要干什么
What are you doing?
我了个去 你是不是 一刀么
I'm sorry, did you just... One dollar?
你竟然比我出多一刀
You outbid me by one...
他竟然比我竞价多一刀
He outbids me by one dollar.
这算什么 你当这里是价格猜猜猜么
What is this, The Price is Right?
嘿 你们在竞价买♥♥什么呢
Hey, did you bid on something?
亲 别 别问这个
Hey, no, don't go there.
矮油 你的裙子真美丽
Oh, your dress is beautiful.
- 你在哪里买♥♥来的 - 谢谢
- Where'd you get it? - Thank you!
呃 我在曼谷某间小店店买♥♥来的
Uh, I got it in this little shop in Bangkok.
那间小店店还给外国人优♥惠♥呢
Which is one of the perks of being stationed overseas.
Chin 你呢 你下价什么了吗
- What about you, Chin? - You bid on anything?
准确点讲 我是就要赢得
Actually, yeah. I'm about to win
Jake Shimabukuro的四弦琴课程了
a ukulele lesson from Jake Shimabukuro.
- 那东西爽否 - 爽
- How cool is that? - Cool,
但你知道如果你拍下那个去考艾岛
But you know what would be even cooler, though,
的浪漫周末旅行会更爽么
is if you bid on that romantic getaway weekend to Kauai.
有奖问答 为什么那么爽呢
Why is that coolest?
嗯 因为他新婚不久
Well, because he's newly married,
而且这周就是情人节了
and Valentine's day is this week.
除非你给你家Malia另有安排了
Unless you already got Malia something?
对于你所给出的信息 我的答案是
For your information,
Malia在她的母校
Malia's old school.
她现在很高兴
She's perfectly happy
有很多鲜花和巧克力相伴呢
with flowers and chocolates.
对才怪呢
Oh, okay, right. Nothing says
没有东西比我爱你三个字更有魔力哦
"I love you" like drugstore candy.
我都忘了
I forgot.
我爱你三个字比完全忘记情人节还要强
It's better than someone not remembering at all.
我听到的弦外之音是你们不会觉得巧克力很俗套
What I'm hearing is, you're actually okay with chocolates.
对吧
Is that right?
嘿 我现在有点糊涂了
Hey, now I'm paranoid.
我一定要给Gabby送些东西才行
I got to find something for Gabby.
McGarrett 队长
Commander McGarrett...
Weston 请过来一下
Weston, please. Excuse me.
什么事 长官
Something wrong, sir?
你可以那么说
You could say that.
她是谁
Who is she?
不知道 旅馆佣人♥大♥概二十分钟前发现她的
Don't know. The hotel maid only found her about 20 minutes ago.
找不到身份证 没有钱包
I didn't see any ID on her, no purse.
每一层都有洗衣槽道通到这里么
And all floors have access to this laundry chute?
对 她可能是从任何一层
That's right. She could have been dumped
被扔下来的
from any one of them.
那么 她是不是基金宴会的宾客
Okay, if she was a guest at the fund-raiser,
然后我们可以从名单中认出她来 公布她的失踪吧
then she's somebody we should recognize, right? Report her missing.
这可能不行
Well, maybe not.
基金晚会不是这里唯一一个的活动
We're not the only game in town here tonight.
你的意思是
What do you mean?
今晚还有两个婚礼
There are two wedding receptions
和基金活动一起在酒店举♥行♥的
in the hotel tonight, along with the fundraiser.
看她的衣着
Way she's dressed,
她参加任何一个活动都是有可能的
she could've been at any of them.
好了 听我说
Okay, okay. Listen to me.
我们需要封闭整座酒店
We need to shut this entire hotel down.
没有人能进来 也没有人能走
Nobody comes, nobody goes,
除非我们检查完身份并找到想要的东西 你们明白么
unless we see IDs and we get statements, you understand?
不对 我们今晚不能这么劳师动众
No. We're not causing a scene like that tonight.
我恐怕我们没有选择的余地 州长
I'm afraid we don't have a choice, Governor.
这整栋酒店现在都是犯罪现场
This entire hotel is now a crime scene.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表