Okay, Emily knew about my relationship with Karen,
但她不会和任何人说的
but she wasn't going to tell anyone.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为她来找过我
Because she came to see me.
她叫我必须和
She told me I had to
凯伦结束这段关系 因为已经有别人发现了
break it off with Karen, but because somebody else knew.
等等 艾米丽就那么跑去跟你对质了吗
Wait a minute. Emily confronted you like that?
是的 她说 她必须保护凯伦
Yes. She said... she had to protect Karen,
她觉得自己必须这么做
that it was something she felt like she had to do, and...
就在那之后两三天
it was a couple days later, after that,
我收到一封勒索邮件
I got an e-mail demanding money.
你是说你也收到勒索邮件了
Okay, so you're saying you were being blackmailed as well.
有一盘录像
There was a tape.
我一开始以为是凯伦拍的
At first I thought Karen made it,
但是她和我一样被吓得丢了魂
but she was just as mortified by it as I was.
等下 那盘录像不是你拍的
Okay, so wait a minute. You didn't make the tape.
也不是凯伦 那会是谁
Karen didn't make... Who made the tape?
不知道
I don't know.
也许艾米丽猜到是谁干的了
But I think Emily figured out who it was.
她可能找那人谈过
And I think she confronted him
就像找我那样
just like she confronted me...
然后他杀了她
and then he killed her.
麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
什么
What?
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
火奴鲁鲁警局
需要更多证据 这话什么意思
What do you mean, you need more evidence?
我跟你说我看见乔·怀特用枪指着我父亲
I'm telling you I saw Joe White take my father at gunpoint.
我没记错的话 那是绑♥架♥
Last time I checked, that's kidnapping.
兄弟 谢谢你打给我
Guys. Thanks for the call.
他在哪里 他在后面吗
Where's he at? He at the back?
站住 你为什么要保护他
Hey. Hey. Why are you protecting him?
我是来看朋友的
I'm here to see a friend.
-可以吗 -你的朋友杀了我父亲
- Okay? - Well, your friend killed my father.
你有证据吗
You got proof of that?
听着 我们都知道发生了什么
Look, we both know what happened.
你只是不想相信罢了
You just don't want to believe it.
给我点时间行吗
Give me a minute?
好的
Yeah, sure.
你得跟他们坦白
You gotta come clean with these guys.
你明白的 对不对
I mean, you know that, right?
你得告诉他们所有的事情
You gotta tell them everything.
你想让我告诉他们什么
What is it you want me to tell them?
你为什么去见西村
Why you went to see Noshimuri...
为什么你是在他失踪前最后一个
why you were the last person seen with him
被看见跟他在一起的人
before he disappeared.
你根本不知道自己
You're interfering with something
插手的是什么事
that you don't understand.
那你就解释给我听啊 乔
Then why don't you explain it to me, Joe?!
告诉我你到底在搞什么鬼
Tell me what the hell's going on!
你该醒醒了
You gotta wake up.
你现在被逼到死胡同里了
The walls are closing in on you.
火奴鲁鲁警局想要讨一个说法
HPD wants answers,
而黑帮的人想要你血债血偿
the Yakuza wants blood.
舍伯恩 他值得你这样吗
Shelburne-- is he worth this? Huh?
他值得让你去坐牢吗
Is he worth going to jail for?
他值得让你去死吗 乔
Is he worth dying for, Joe?
已经有人死了 孩子
People already died, son.
我在试图阻止这一切
I'm trying to make it stop!
我要走了 条子根本就没证据
I'm getting out of here. Cops got nothing on me.
你是准备送我一程呢
You gonna give me a ride,
还是要我去坐出租车
or do I have to call a cab?
我知道那盘性♥爱♥录像是怎么录的了
I figured out how that sex tape was made,
还有那名匿名勒索者是如何搞到的
and how your anonymous blackmailer accessed it.
萨莫斯的电脑感染了间谍病毒
Summers' computer was infected with spyware
能够遥控打开电脑的摄像头
that remotely activated its webcam.
就这么简单
As simple as that?
是的 这个间谍病毒是
Pretty much. The spyware was a Trojan Horse
一个附在阿♥拉♥莫阿纳学院照片墙
attached to a file containing
文件夹里的木马程序
the Ala Moana Academy's "Lookbook".
有点像是本数码年鉴
It's kind of like a digital yearbook.
萨莫斯下载了照片墙
Okay, so Summers downloaded the Lookbook,
然后
and then...
然后他和凯伦肯定在
And then he and Karen must've had sex
摄像头范围之内做了爱
in view of the laptop's camera.
而且他们两人都不知道自己被偷♥窥♥
And neither one of them knew they were being watched,
或是被偷♥拍♥了
or recorded.
真吓人
That's really creepy.
这个故事告诉了我们
Moral of the story:
千万不要在翻开的笔记本电脑前做♥爱♥
resist the urge to have sex in front of an open laptop.
有时候你会吓到我
Sometimes you scare me.
还有一件事
The other thing is...
我查到了勒索邮件的IP地址
I got an IP address for the blackmail e-mails.
一直追踪到阿♥拉♥莫阿纳学院的
They both trace back to the computer lab
电脑房♥ 不知道有没有用
at Ala Moana Academy. Not sure if that helps.
说起来 说不定有用
You know what, it might.
我在上高中的时候 用学校电脑
When I was in high school, we had to sign in
都必须要登记
to use the school computers.
谢了 方
Thanks, Fong.
我们在登记册上看到了你的名字
We got your name from the sign-in sheet,
我们想知道你记不记得
and we were wondering if you can remember
在你前面一个用电脑的人是谁
who was using that computer right before you.
是的 有人用了假名登记
Yeah, someone signed in using a bogus name,
我们只需要跟他谈谈
so we just need to talk to him.
这人真差劲
Oh, man, that's totally lame.
我记忆力很好的 因为我是个记者
I have a pretty good memory, 'cause I'm a journalist--
是校报的编辑
editor of the school paper and all that--
但那是考试周的事情了
but that was finals week.
我有点记不清了
It's all kind of a blur.
只记得我好不容易抢到一台电脑
I remember I was just glad to snag a computer at all.
那里全是人
Place was packed.
我好像在周围看到过这个东西
Oh, yeah. I've, uh... seen this thing around.
这是什么
What is this?
就是个叫做照片墙的东西
It's just this thing called the Lookbook.
没什么东西 就是上面有
It's nothing... it's just this thing that has pictures
所有学生的照片
of all the students on it.
不错嘛 你在哪儿弄到的
Cool. Where'd you get it?
我做的
Made it.
杰拉德 我们要请你到总部走一趟
Uh, Jared, we're gonna have to ask you to come down to HQ...
又来 靠 没搞错吧
Oh, come on. Really? Is he serious?
我就知道我不该把赎金提到一万
I knew I shouldn't have upped my asking price to ten grand.
是谁把我告发的
Who ratted me out?
你到底勒索了多少人
Exactly how many people are you blackmailing?
现在七八个吧 大概从考试周开始的
Right now, about seven or eight. Things pick up around exams.
你绝对想不到我们学校
You'd be surprised how many cheating,
有多少劈腿好色的瘾君子
sex-crazed drug addicts are at my school.
艾米丽·温特卧室里有一台笔记本
There was a laptop on the desk in Emily Winter's bedroom.
是的 她下没下载照片墙
Yeah, do you know if she download the Lookbook?
下了 我以前有她电脑上的
Yeah, I had a live feed
实时画面 但我后来就不看了
on her computer, but I stopped monitoring it.
那妞简直太无趣了
That chick was a total snoozefest.
她只在床上做过作业
All she ever did in her bedroom was her homework.
还有睡觉
And sleep.
艾米丽是在她卧室被杀的
Okay. Emily was murdered in her bedroom.
真的吗
She was?
好家伙 要是我知道的话
Man, if I'd known that...
等等 你能找出她被杀那晚的录像吗
Wait, can you pull up the footage from the night she was killed?
可以
Yeah.
快进 我会告诉你什么时候停
Fast-forward. I'll tell you when to stop.
等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
放慢
Slow down.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表