Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
怎么 你认识她
What? Do you know her?
呃 那是我儿子
That... that's my son.
什么 你儿子
What? That's your son?
Sean
Sean.
能跟我们谈谈他吗
Okay, we're gonna need to talk to him ma'am.
这不可能
That's impossible.
为什么不可能
Excuse me? Why is that impossible?
我儿子两年前
My son was murdered
被谋杀了
over two years ago.
他们在高速路旁发现了他的车
They found Sean's car abandoned on the freeway.
有违规的痕迹
There were signs of foul play...
我们找了好长时间
and we searched and searched, and...
却一直没找到尸体
we never found his body.
警方没有
The police have
任何发现吗 - 没有
any leads or any motive, anything? - No.
他们说是意外 只有这些了
They said it was random, just one of those things.
这就是你丈夫为什么来夏威夷的原因
Okay. Is that why your husband came to Hawaii,
来找你儿子
to look for your son?
我不知道 他没告诉我这些
Well, if it was, he didn't tell me.
我们曾经悬赏寻人
We... we offered
还建了网站
a-a reward; we set up a Web site
希望能弄明白Sean身上到底发生了什么
for any information from anybody that knew what happened to Sean.
网站
Web site?
你丈夫的想法
Your husband's idea?
不 我们两个的
No. It was both of ours at first.
起初 有人说他们在
And, uh, people would give us tips
Bali和Atlanta见过Sean
that they'd seen him in Bali or Atlanta
最后发现都是骗人的
and they just... turned out to be lies.
- 真对不起 - 但是 呃
- Yeah. - But, um,
你丈夫始终没放弃
your husband, he still believed?
没错
Yeah, quietly, yes.
他...他知道这会令我难过
He... he didn't talk to me about it,
所以不和我谈这些事
because he knew that it upset me.
或许接受他已经死了
It was easier just...
更容易些
just to believe he was dead.
我知道这听起来很可怕 只是...
I know that sounds horrible, it's just...
这是事实
it's just the truth.
我明白
I understand.
听着 你丈夫是否得到消息说
Listen, did your husband get a tip
Sean在夏威夷
that Sean was in Hawaii, is that what happened?
那是不是他来的原因
Is that why he came out here?
如果他知道的话 网站上应该有
If he did, it would be on the Web site.
能告诉我们网址吗
Um, we're gonna need that Web address, ma'am,
还有进入聊天室的密♥码♥
and any passcodes to any chat rooms, okay?
可以
Okay.
我的孩子可能
Is it possible that, um...
还活着吗
that my son still could be alive?
我们也希望他还活着 我们尽力
We certainly hope so, and we're gonna do everything we can
找出真♥相♥的
to find out.
显然
Absolutely.
打扰下 Sharon 我能
Excuse me, Sharon,could I take
再看下照片吗
a look at that again?
谢谢
Thank you.
我去一下
Excuse me.
发现了什么
What do you got?
我们得再分♥析♥下照片 看这
We got to get this analyzed by SIS. Look.
- 怎么了 - 光线好像不对
- What? - Something's off with the lighting.
阳光像是从两个方向过来的
Looks like the sun's coming from two places.
没错 好像是
Yeah, you're right.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
网站上有什么发现
Did you find anything on the Web site?
有 我们刚完成
Actually, we just finished
邮件和提示的检索
going through the tip-line and e-mail logs.
Dennis Archer来夏威夷的一周前
A week before Dennis Archer came to Hawaii,
收到了Bridgett Turner的邮件
he got an e-mail from Bridgett Turner,
她说自己曾见过Sean
and she claimed to have met
并且Sean一直
his son Sean and that he was living
用化名生活 - 是吗
under an assumed name. Okay.
然后发了这张照片作为证据
Let me guess, she sent the photo as proof.
没错 然后又发了这些
Right. Then there's this.
Sean有麻烦了
"Sean is in trouble with the Kapu, a local surf gang.
他欠当地一个团伙很多钱
"He owes them money, and I'm afraid
很可能会出事 - 邮件发出后不久
something bad has happened to him." - Yes, in subsequent
Bridgett又说Kapu团伙绑♥架♥了Sean
e-mails, Bridgett said that the Kapu had taken Sean
他们想要钱
and that they were demanding money.
所以他乘第一班飞机
So the old man hops the first plane,
来交儿子的赎金
drains his account to ransom his son back.
没错 也许Sean Archer在躲避
Yeah. So maybe Sean Archer has something to hide from
大♥陆♥的什么事
back on the mainland.
他和Bridgett一起策划了这些
He gets involved with this Bridgett girl,
也许他去世陷入了Kapu的麻烦
he goes back to his old ways and gets in trouble with the Kapu.
我们和Kapu谈谈
Let's go talk to the Kapu.
但是我们没办法接触到他们的高层
Okay. But we can't go at these guys head-on.
我们必须接触到Kawika 就是他们的领导
We got to go through Kawika, their leader.
我有干自己想干的任何事的权利
I got a badge says I can dowhatever I want. (laughs)
已经一晚上了 兄弟
It got all night, man.
拿过来
Bring it.
你是在威胁我吗
You threatening me?
- 我要打电♥话♥ - 不行
- I want my call. - No.
你不能和任何人通话
You ain't getting a call.
谁都不行
You ain't getting nothin'.
除非你告诉我
Unless you talk to me.
Sean Archer在哪
Where is Sean Archer?
嘿
Hey.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the hell you doing?
我还在审问呢
I'm in the middle of interrogating here.
刚才按你的方式
Yeah, well, we did it your way.
- 现在该我了 - 喔
- Now it's my turn. - Wow.
是吗 那你来吧
Really? Is that so?
他不会跟你说任何事的
He's not gonna give you anything.
对吗 Kawika
Right, Kawika?
没错
True that
开玩笑
You're kidding.
好吧Kono 给你五分钟
Okay, look, you got five minutes, Kono.
是五分钟
Not six.
不是六分钟
Five.
Kawika 关于Fryer刚刚所做的 抱歉
I'm sorry about Captain Fryer, Kawika.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
为什么把我抓进来
What's the catch?
你以前见过他们吗
Have you seen these folks before?
听着 我要说的和刚才一样
Look, I'll tell you like I told that cop.
我一周都在Mauli Ola庆典上
I was at a Mauli Ola event all week.
好吧 但是
Okay, but...
就是没有了
so no?
被杀的那个女孩
That's girl that got killed.
在Cove Luau天堂工作
She worked at the Paradise Cove Luau,
对吗 - 没错 你认得她
right? - Yeah. You know her?
不认识
No.
但我知道那有些不怎么好的家伙
But I know there's some shady stuff going on down there.
用不怎么好的东西欺骗顾客
Scamming tourists, stuff like that.
整件事都是个骗局
Hey, this whole thing's a scam.
什么意思
What do you mean?
记得Bridgett和Sean在一起的那张照片吗
The photo Bridgett sent of Sean?
那是她在那网站找了一张照片伪造出来的
She used a photo from the Web site to make it.
假的
It's a fake.
你找到些什么
Let's see what you got.
文件鉴辨组确认了这两张照片是一样的
Questioned Documents confirmed it's the same photo.
就是有人修过这张照片 并把这张照片处理得像
So somebody manipulated it and grafted it onto
在Luau拍的 Chin正在找
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表