查出了贿赂的事情
About the payoff.
那是你的问题
That's on you!
我可从没让你去贿赂什么人
I never asked you to pay anyone off.
是你想要万无一失的
You wanted a guarantee!
-我才那么做的 -五零特遣队 你们被捕了
- I gave it to you! - Hey, hey! Five-O! You're both under arrest.
你们都把手举起来
Let me see both your hands.
你个傻♥逼♥
You stupid son of a bitch!
转过身来
H-H-Hey! Turn around.
跪在地上 现在 马上
Down on your knees now. Now!
现在听我说
Okay, listen to me.
把你另外一只手给我
Give me your other hand.
我做不到
I can't.
把那只手给我 我拉你上来
Give me your other hand. Let me help you.
快啊
Come on!
快把手给我
Give me your hand, come on!
不
No!!
亚当·西村府邸
说 你到底做了什么
Just tell me what you did.
你倒是说啊
Admit it!
我没有...
I did not...
杀害你父亲
kill your father.
亚当 让你的人立马把枪放下
Tell your men to put their guns down right now, Adam.
这跟你可没有半点关系 麦格瑞特
This has nothing to do with you, McGarrett.
让你的人把枪放下
Tell your men to put their guns down,
要不然我现在就送你两颗子弹
or I'm gonna put two in your head right now.
我不会再说第二遍
It's your last chance.
给乔松绑
Untie Joe.
按他说的做
Do what he says.
走 乔
Let's go, Joe.
你知道你刚刚跟黑帮开战了 是吧
You realize you just started a war with the Yakuza.
不 乔 你绑♥架♥
No, Joe, you did that
西村弘的时候就跟他们开战了
when you grabbed Hiro Noshimuri, okay?
他们认定你杀了他
They think you killed him.
我没有杀他
Well, I didn't kill him.
我只是帮他假死
I helped him fake his death.
什么
What?
到底为了什么
Why?!
我没法跟你解释
I can't tell you that.
我因为舍伯恩被吴法拷打
I was tortured over Shelburne.
受尽了折磨
I was tortured!
乔 詹娜·凯耶为此送了命
Joe, Jenna Kaye paid with her life!
我有权知道真♥相♥ 我要知道真♥相♥
I deserve answers. I want answers.
我现在就要知道
I want them right now.
孩子...
You know, son...
从前 你要是反抗命令 我可是直接
there was a time when I'd have had you up on charges
把你逮起来的
of insubordination for that.
我们现在可不是在军队 乔
You know, we're not in the service anymore, Joe,
你也不再是我的长官
and you're not my commanding officer.
说得对
You're right.
我不再是了
I'm not.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表