Williams.
什么时候
When?
好的
Okay.
待在那别动 我马上就到
Don't move. I'm on my way.
这就是你的计划吗
What, this was your plan all along?
陷害麦格瑞特 让他进监狱好借机干掉他
Huh? Frame McGarrett, get him in here so you could take him out?
我并不想杀他 我是要救他
I wasn't trying to kill him. I was trying to save his life.
要 要救他
T-trying to save his life?
相信我 如果我想给他开膛剥肚
Believe me, if I wanted to gut the man,
我早就下手了
I would've done it.
我捅了他的腹部 刺入点低而靠近中间
I stabbed him in the abdomen, low and to the center,
-避开了重要脏器 -为什么那么做
- avoiding all the vital organs. - Why would you do that?
因为
Because...
这为他创造了最佳的逃跑机会
that would give him the best chance to escape.
逃跑
Escape?
你在乱说什么 逃跑 你什么意思
What the hell you talking about, escape? What do you mean?
我告诉麦格瑞特 吴法派我来杀他
I told McGarrett that Wo Fat ordered me to kill him.
如果吴法想解决掉麦格瑞特
If Wo Fat wanted to kill McGarrett,
为何不在杀州长时一并解决
why didn't he just do it when he killed the governor?
你是警探 我确信你会查出来的
You're the detective, I'm sure you can figure it out.
他要除掉州长
He needed the governor out of the way
所以就下套嫁祸麦格瑞特
so he pinned her murder on McGarrett.
麦格瑞特在监狱被自己亲手送进监狱的
And when McGarrett's killed in prison by the man
犯人干掉时 不会有人问问题 是这样吗
he put away, no one asks any questions. Is that it?
你俩理解得很快嘛
You two catch on fast.
还是不能解释你为什么违抗命令
Still doesn't explain why you didn't follow orders.
我或许是个无情的混♥蛋♥ 警探 但我不傻
I may be a soulless bastard, detective, but I'm no fool.
吴法在干最后一票
Wo Fat is making one last deal,
之后就会人间蒸发
and then he's going to disappear.
但收尾之前 他是不会消失的
He's not going to do that without tying up loose ends.
收尾 就是指除掉你吗
And by loose ends, you mean you, right?
除非麦格瑞特先杀了他
Unless McGarrett kills him first.
还是没找到史蒂夫 但夏威夷警署全面出动
Still no sign of Steve, but HPD's out in full force.
他们让我出外勤做协调
They want to deploy me in the field to help coordinate.
-听着 在我家弄了临时总部 -喂
- Okay, listen. I need to set up shop here, at my place. - Hey.
-你来干什么 -麦格瑞特的事我听说了
- What are you doing here? - Heard about McGarrett.
他到底在想什么
What does he think he's doing?
他要去除掉吴法
He's going after Wo Fat.
好 那我们得帮他
Okay. So we have to help him.
是啊 但考虑到对手是谁
Yeah, that's gonna be a little difficult,
这事并不容易
considering who we're dealing with.
好的 史蒂夫不会联♥系♥我们
Okay, Steve will not contact us.
他不想让我们受牵连
He won't want us implicated for aiding and abetting.
那我们得先找到吴法
Okay. So we have to find Wo Fat first.
威尔·凌可能知道他在哪
Will Ling might know where he is.
-威尔·凌 威尔·凌是谁 -吴法的走狗
- Will Ling? Who's Will Ling? - One of Wo Fat's lapdogs
他恰巧把钱包落在墓地了
who happened to, uh, drop his wallet at the cemetery.
厉害
Nice.
我们跟踪这家伙 他定会带我们找到他的老板
If we follow this guy, he's bound to lead us to his boss.
我可以彻查他的身份
I can run his ID,
追踪他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 监视他
trace his cell, run surveillance.
你要怎么做到
How are you gonna do that?
你又不能访问警署的数据库
You don't have access to HPD's database.
我可以用你的密♥码♥啊
I'll use your password.
-这主意不怎么样 -什么
- Oh! That's not a good idea. - What?
你现在没警徽了 科诺
You're not carrying a badge anymore, Kono.
我不能保证火奴鲁鲁警局会支援你
I can't guarantee HPD back up.
我有你们支援就够了
You guys are my back up.
绝对是跟麦格瑞特混久了才会变这样
Definitely been hanging out with McGarrett too long now.
我们到底有计划没
Okay, so do we have a plan or what?
有
Yes, we have a plan.
你去跟踪凌 一有发现立刻通知我们
You go after Ling-- let us know if you find anything.
而我们要赶在火奴鲁鲁警局之前
In the meantime, we need to find McGarrett
找到麦格瑞特
before HPD does, okay?
杭州的汽车炸♥弹♥事件是他干的
The car bomb in Hangzhou, that was him?
你听说了
You heard of it?
是啊
Yeah, you could say that.
这个吴法从不亲自动手
This Wo Fat likes to get his hands dirty.
现在我们让他曝了光
Now that we've exposed him,
他便更积极地实施自我保护措施
he's taken a more active role in his own self-preservation.
分♥析♥得挺透彻
This is very thorough.
看来你很了解他
You seem to know him pretty well.
这涉及到我的个人恩怨
This one was personal to me.
是丹尼
It's Danny.
你好
Hey.
发生什么了
What happened?
好 我马上告诉他
Yeah, I'll tell him right now.
麦格瑞特越狱了
McGarrett escaped from prison.
坐以待毙可不是他的强项
Patience was never his strong suit.
我们应该过去看看
Well, we should get going.
他们会需要我们的协助
They're gonna need our help.
这些都是约翰·麦格瑞特的个人物品吧
These things belonged to John McGarrett, right?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. What does that matter?
不知道
I don't know.
不介意的话我要带走这个
I'm gonna take this, if you don't mind.
拿吧 你要去哪儿
Sure. Where are you going?
-麦格瑞特需要我们的帮助 -他会没事的
- McGarrett needs our help. - He'll be fine.
什么叫"他会没事的"
What do you mean, he'll be fine?
-你怎么会知道 -我是他师♥父♥
- How do you know? - I trained him.
卡里希 麦克斯·伯格曼博士家
这里是911 请问有什么急事
911. What is your emergency?
麦格瑞特少校
Commander McGarrett?
麦格瑞特少校 你能听见我说话吗
Commander McGarrett, can you hear me?
麦克斯 你都帮我包扎
Max, least you can do
伤口了 就叫我史蒂夫吧
after patching me up is call me Steve.
谢谢
Oh. Well, thank you...
史蒂夫
Steve.
闯入你家 我很抱歉
I'm sorry I broke in your house.
我
I, um...
我实在没别的地方可去
I didn't really have anywhere else to go.
没必要道歉
No apology is necessary.
事实上 你愿意到寒舍来避难 实在是
In fact, I'm quite humbled that you feel comfortable
我的荣幸
enough to come to me.
不过我比较好奇你的伤是怎么来的
However, I am curious as to how you acquired that wound.
我猜可能是被
I'm guessing that it was
一块未经消毒的粗糙利器
a crudely sharpened piece of unsterilized metal...
我在监狱里被人捅的
I got shanked in prison, Max.
也就是说
So then...
你是通过非法渠道得到那套警服的
you didn't come by that uniform in a legal manner?
你不看新闻 是吧
You don't watch the news, do you?
我很少看
I try not to.
电视很吓人
It's very scary.
我室友去内陆探亲了
My roommate is visiting family on the mainland.
你俩穿的尺码几乎相同
You two are approximately the same size.
谢了老兄
Thanks, buddy.
是谁
Who is it?
-放心吧 -麦克斯 不要开门
- It's all right. - Max, don't get the door.
没事的
It's all right.
麦克斯 别去开门
Max, don't answer the door!
你♥他♥妈♥脑子进水 是吧
What the hell is the matter with you, huh?
脑袋被门挤了吗
What is the matter with you?!
先是越狱 又去袭♥警♥
Breaking outta jail, taking out a cop?!
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
你干嘛吼我
Why are you yelling at me?
我没有对你吼
I'm not yelling at you!
事实上 你的嗓门跟马教主有一拼
Actually, you were expressing yourself in a very loud manner.
闭嘴 小日本 你疯了吗
Hey, zip it, Kermit, okay? Have you lost your mind?
我别无选择 丹尼
What choice did I have, Danny?
你别无选择
What choice did you have?
那是什么意思
What does that even mean?!
你还好吧
You all right?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表