But when I autopsied, the lungs were clear.
也就是说撞车前他就已经死了
Meaning he was dead before the accident.
是的 血液中同样有高浓度的氯♥胺♥酮♥
Yes. Also found high levels of ketamine in the blood,
头部还有可疑的外伤
as well as suspicious amounts of head trauma
与车祸本应造成的伤口不符
that didn't match the amount of damage done to the vehicle.
有人在有计划的
Somebody is systematically
除掉海豹第九队的成员
knocking off the members of SEAL Team Nine.
夏威夷海军陆战队基地泳池
搞什么鬼 托尔文
Hells bells, Tolvin,
在我的泳池里加把力
put some stick on 'em in my pool!
这可不是水上芭蕾
It's not synchronized swimming.
给我死命地游 小伙子们
Swim or die, boy. Swim or die.
年纪大了你变温柔了 韦德
You're getting soft in your old age, Wade.
你跳下去给他们示范一下 怎么样
Why don't you jump in the pool and show 'em how it's done?
韦德 史蒂夫 这是韦德·古奇斯指挥官
Wade. Steve, this is CO Wade Gutches,
隶属SD第一分队
SD Team One.
史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校 指挥官
Commander Steve McGarrett. Commander.
对你和你的特遣队早有耳闻
Heard a lot about you and your task force.
彼此彼此 长官
You, too, sir.
你有时间吗 我们聊聊
You got a minute we can talk?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
怎么了
What's up?
有个案子需要你的帮助
Hoping you can help us with a case.
跟海豹突击队有关
It involves the SEALs.
宪兵队有参与调查吗
Is MP, provost marshal involved in the investigation?
只有五零 长官
Just Five-O, sir.
有两名队员已经死亡
Two teams guys have already shown up dead.
一名被伪装成自杀身亡
One was made to look like a suicide,
另一名被伪装成车祸身亡
the other a car accident.
海军士官加西亚
Petty Officer Garcia
没有自杀
didn't kill himself, though.
他是被谋杀的
He was murdered.
那另一名海豹突击队队员呢
And the other SEAL?
海军士官杰姆塞克
Petty Officer Jamsek.
他于昨晚被杀 长官
He was killed last night, sir.
两人都是海豹第九队的队员
Both men were members of SEAL Team Nine.
队伍驻扎在岛上进行隐蔽训练
Platoon is stationed on the island for covert training.
长官 我们有理由认为
We have reason to believe, sir,
他们之所以被杀
these men are being targeted
跟他们是海豹九分队队员有关
because of their involvement with SEAL Team Nine.
你比任何人都了解他们
You know these guys better than anyone.
有无可能某名队员背叛组织
Is it possible that a team member has gone rogue
为一己私利杀害其他队员
and is out there killing off SEALs?
除了你没人知道他们的真实身份
Nobody else knows who they are, so...
海豹突击队员不可能是幕后黑手
No, there's no way Navy SEALs are behind this.
正因为如此 我们才需要
Okay, well, that's why we need the names
海豹九分队所有队员的名单
of all the men on that SEAL team.
你知道我无权给你这些信息
Oh, you know I'm not at liberty to give you that information.
这是机密
It's classified.
长官 你如需向上级请示此事我能理解
Sir, I understand if you have to run this up the chain of command,
但我需要交叉对比队员的行动后报告
but I need to cross-reference their after-action reports
好弄清是谁以及他为何要杀害这些队员
so I can work out who's going after these boys, and why.
恐怕我爱莫能助
Afraid I can't help you.
韦德 我们得在下一个被害人
Wade, we need to end this
出现前了结此案
before another one of these men dies,
没有你的帮助我们是做不到的
and we can't do that without your help.
这是我们欠他们的 长官
We owe them at least that, sir.
还记得上次你来的时候
Oh, you know that tiki bar
我带你去过的那家波西尼亚风情酒吧吗
I took you to last time you were here?
当然记得
Sure do.
晚上八点整 在那儿见
Meet me there, 20 hundred.
可别迟到
Don't be late.
好了 姑娘们
All right, ladies,
给我潜到池底 开始吧
bottom of the pool, let's go.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
走吧
Come on.
怎么 我们是来取你老板衬衫的吗
What, are we picking up your boss's shirts?
你真幽默 我说真的
Oh, you're funny. Really.
等等
Hold on.
枪交出来
Guns.
给你两张 弗兰克
Two to you, Frank.
封牌
Fold.
卡拉克瓦警官
Officer Kalakaua.
或者我该叫你前任警官卡拉克瓦
Or should I say, ex-officer Kalakaua?
叫科诺就行
Kono's fine.
我是弗兰克·德拉诺
Frank Delano.
我想你知道我是谁
I'm sure you know who I am, though.
听过你的大名
I've heard a few things.
我们开始有名气了 是吧 雷
We're starting to get a reputation, huh, Ray?
得好好整顿一下了
Gonna have to do something about that.
我听说你当过警♥察♥
I heard about you on the force.
那是成年往事了
That's ancient history.
常言道 我另谋"高"就了
Moved on to greener pastures, as they say.
"高"得很呢 来吧
Much greener. Come.
坐
Sit.
想喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我不信任不喝酒的警♥察♥
I don't trust cops who don't drink.
特别是前任警♥察♥
Especially ex-cops.
所以来一杯吧
So have a drink.
敬弗莱尔警监
To Captain Fryer.
别担心
Don't worry.
弗莱尔和他内务部的喽啰们
Fryer and his IA rat squad
是不会有好下场的
will get theirs.
希望这一天早日到来
Not soon enough.
听我说 科诺
Listen, Kono,
我可不想在这整天做些偷鸡摸狗的事
I don't want to sit around all day and play footsie.
像你这样既有能力又有经验的人
A person with your skill set and job experience has
在我的行当中可是很有价值的
a certain value in my line of work.
你所说的行当指什么
And what kind of work is that?
和警♥察♥做的工作差不多
It's kind of like police work.
只不过被我们抓到的坏人
Except the bad guys we take down,
我们不念米兰达权利
we don't read Miranda.
而是将他们的油水搜刮干净
We just take their money.
这么说你们是做公益事业的
So you provide a public service.
可以这么说吧
Something like that.
那要我做什么
So, why am I here?
我有份差事要找人做
I have a job opening.
什么样的差事
What kind of job?
我觉得要慢慢来才行
Think I'd like to ease you into it first.
给我们提供有关即将进行的
Provide us with some information
火奴鲁鲁警局搜捕行动的信息
about an upcoming HPD raid,
我们是视情况再定夺
and... we'll see how that goes.
你凭什么认为我能帮你弄到这些信息
How do you expect me to get you that kind of information?
你是个
You're a...
足智多谋的女人 科诺
resourceful woman, Kono.
你会想到办法的
You figure it out.
韦德
Wade.
先前我态度强硬 我很抱歉
Sorry about having to shut you guys down earlier.
基地布满了海军情报人员
Base is crawling with navy intel.
你不需要道歉
There's no need to apologize.
最近发生了一次严重的安全系统泄露
Had a serious security breach recently.
海豹九分队的队员身份
And SEAL Team Nine's identities got compromised
在这次事件中遭到泄露 对吗
in the security breach, didn't they?
泄露的不止这些 不过你说的没错
Among other things, yeah.
但我们认为黑客就是
But we think the hacker
冲着这些名单来的
was targeting this information specifically.
而你们的调查证实了这点
And your investigation confirms that.
好吧 这是什么时候发生的事
All right, when did this happen?
一周前
A week ago.
情报官员正在追查黑客的下落
Intel brass is trying to run down the source of the breach.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表