夏威夷语的自♥由♥之家 为离家出走的孩子们
House of Freedom-- for runaway kids.
等一下
Hold on a second.
我听说过这个
I heard about the charity.
他们为这些孩子提供住宿并给予法律援助
They put the kids up and give them legal help
使他们可以摆脱家长管教并获得合法的权利 对吧 对
to emancipate themselves, right? That's right.
Raines也参与了 哦 对 乐在其中
Raines was involved in that? Oh, yeah, big-time.
为什么 这个慈善项目有什么特别的
Why? What's so special about this charity?
我猜Bobby还是个孩子的时候 他父亲
I guess when Bobby was a kid, his dad was
曾经做过
a piece of work.
习惯了不管手上有什么
Used to knock him around with
拿着对他就是一顿毒打
whatever the hell he had in his hand.
并且 嗯 总之 不好就对了
And, uh, well, anyway,it was bad.
因此 有一天 他逃了
So, one day, he ran away,
一路向前 自己决定自己的人生
never looked back.Made something of himself.
并且 嗯 我猜他想照顾那些孩子
And, uh, I guess he wants to get back to the kids.
就在这 看到了吗
It's here... Here you go.
就是这样
Here you go.Here you go.
这就是那个大莴苣
There's your head of lettuce right there.
让我看看
Let me see that.
但为什么你要带着这张照片
Why'd you take this picture anyway?
嗯 我猜是什么人的父母吧
Uh, I guess somebody's parents,
他们认为Raines ...
they thought that Raines was, you know,
插手了他们的家务事
getting in the middle of some of their family business.
他们不喜欢这样
They didn't like it.
因此 他们联合起来想要抗♥议♥
So they got together and they wanted to protest.
我 我带着这些照片
Me, I wanted to take pictures,
只是以防他们再次越线
just in case, you know,they crossed that line again.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
嗯 一些这种类似的慈善机构
Well, some of these runaway charities--
被摧毁了
they've been vandalized.
只是 你知道 财产损伤
Just, you know, property damage
有点废话 嗯 对
kind of crap.Well, right,
直到现在
until now.
这就是Raines为什么会买♥♥枪的原因
Is that why Raines bought the gun?
不
No.
是我让他买♥♥的
That would be me.
我告诉他得提防着点
I told him he should be strapped,
以免遇上危险
in case something happened.
我猜这对他还是有点帮助的 对吧
Guess it did him a lot of good, right?
得了吧 你不知道
Come on,you didn't know
这些神经病会去
that these whack jobs were gonna go out
拿烟花中制♥造♥炸♥药♥吧
and make bombs out of fireworks.
对 对 听着 好吧
Yeah, yeah. Look, all right.
让我们查到这人的身份然后找出凶手
Let's put a name to this face and find our killer.
Doug Leland
Doug Leland
税务记录显示他在北案
Tax records show that he works at Taka's Farm
Taka的农场工作 但当我们联♥系♥他们时
on the North Shore,but when we reached out to them,
他们说他这几天都不在
they said he hadn't been there in days.
有什么不对吗
Is something wrong?
嗯 这是台电脑
Uh, this is a computer.
哇哦 手段毒辣啊 侦探先生
Wow, that's pretty good,Detective.
对了 我叫Kono
I'm Kono, by the way.
嗯 我叫Anthony
Uh, Anthony.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Pleasure to meet you.Pleasure.
我希望你这好感与日俱增
I hope to enhance that feeling as time goes on.
好了
All right,
我们知道Leland住哪吗
do we know where Leland lives?
嗯 知道
Uh, yeah.
我们找到了住址 但是假的
We got a home address,but it's bogus.
那里根本就不是一栋住♥宅♥
It's not even a residential building.
看吧 嗯
See, uh...
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道什么 你在想什么
What don't you know?What are you thinking?
我认为那个人根本没做
I'm thinking that this guy didn't do it.
对吗
Is that right?
对
Yeah, that's right.
说详细点
Care to elaborate?
对 嗯 Leland是个胆小鬼
Yeah, um... Leland's a coward.
你看 当夏威夷警方到达现场
See, when HPD rolled up,
和他一起的抗♥议♥者们
the protestors he was with,
都挽着彼此胳膊坐了下来
they all linked arms and sat down.
但这个人不是 他跑掉了
But not this guy; he just ran.
对 他跑了是因为他有所隐瞒 这才说得通
Yeah, he ran because he had something to hide. Makes sense.
嗯 你认为是个嫌疑犯而我认为是个懦夫
Well, you see a suspect,I see a coward.
这个下午你不戴眼镜什么都看不见
This afternoon, you couldn't see anything without your glasses.
嘿 看看这个
Hey, check this out.
根据这个显示
According to this,
Leland在Colorado(美国落基山区一州)一个矿山
Leland worked demolitions
做了五年
for five years
爆破员 这能证明他懂炸♥药♥
at a mine in Colorado.That means he knew explosives.
你是不是还觉得他没做
Do you still think that he didn't do it?
我 我只是说说
I'm-I'm just saying,
总觉得与什么不对
there's something about it don't feel right.
但他有动机 有手段
But he has motive;he has means,
这意味着他有嫌疑 我们必须查查
which means he's a suspect,so we will check him out.
同时 我们对他那个未知合伙人了解了多少
In the meantime, what do we got on his known associates?
嗯 警♥察♥扫描了面试卡
Well, HPD has Field Interview Cards
抗♥议♥者与Leland有关
on the protestors associated with Leland,
他们大部分都在岛外工作居住
and most of them live or work off-island;
有几个进了监狱 除了一个
couple of them are in jail,except one:
Karen Whitfield
Karen Whitfield.
找她去 看看她知道些什么
Let's go talk to her,see what she knows.
拿他怎么着
What do I do with him?
Tony 嗯
Tony.Hmm?
谢谢你的配合 现在你可以走了 好吧
It's been a pleasure, and you're free to go, all right?
走 我要走去哪
Go? Go? W-Where am I going?
我是去海边喝杯媚态(一种热带鸡尾酒)吗
What, am I gonna go to the beach, have a mai tai?
杀了我朋友的人
There's some guy running around there
还在逍遥法外
that killed a friend of mine.
我不这么想 朋友 我不这么认为
I don't think so, pal.I don't think so.
你没得选 看吧 你不认识我
You got no choice.Look, you don't know me.
我也不认识你
I don't know you.
但我认识Bobby
But I knew Bobby.
我欠他的
And I owe him.
我欠他不少
I owe more than one.
所以 我求求你
So I'm asking you, please,
请让我协助你们一次
please let me help you with this one.
Doug告诉我他由于
Doug told me he was losing his son due to
Raines倡导的解放计划失去了孩子
the emancipation program Raines supported.
嗯 自♥由♥之家
Uh, the Hale Ku'oko'a House?
对
That's right.
而我认为这不对
And I didn't think it was right.
某个搞电台的家伙插足别人的家务事
Some radio guy getting in the middle of family problems?
Doug正在和他儿子和解
Doug was trying to work things out with his son.
坐吗
Want to sit?
嗯
Okay.
不用了 谢谢
No, no, thanks.
我站着
I'll stand.
我几年前换的膝盖
I got, uh, two new knees a couple years ago--
肯定过期了
warranty expired.
你怎么认识Leland的
So how do you know Leland?
我在一次抗♥议♥活动中认识他的
I met him at one of the protests.
你有孩子吗
Do you have children?
我12岁那年摔断了胳膊
When I was 12 years old,I broke my arm.
就在我从车上摔下来后
And that was right after I'd just gotten stitches
害我缝了几针
after falling off my bike.
我有个老师认为我被我父亲虐待
One of my teachers thought I was being abused by my father
想把我送进收♥容♥所♥
and tried to put me in a home.
然而当我试着告诉他们实情
And when I tried to tell them the truth,
他们只是认为我很害怕所以在撒谎
they just thought I was scared and lying.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表