无论时间场合我们都可以搜查你
Subject to search whenever and wherever.
说真的你来这儿干嘛 我知道你在找东西
Why are you really here? I know you're looking for something.
何必瞒着我呢
Why bother lying?
好吧
Okay.
我跟你玩到底
I will play along.
你兄弟
Your brother...
抢了一辆运输车 杀了两个警♥察♥
he robbed a transport van, killed two cops.
你已经知道了
You already know that,
不是吗 哈
don't ya? Huh?
听着 Kaleo
Listen, Kaleo,
我们知道你帮着策划了这事儿
we know that you helped set this thing up,
所以我们来这儿找证据证明这一点 这就是我们要做的
and we are here to prove that-- that's what we're gonna do.
请便吧
Be my guest.
嘿 你懂滴 Williams
Okay. You know, Williams...
- 神马 - 你提到了我兄弟
What? You mentioning
这勾起了我思乡之情
my brother makes me nostalgic about family.
你有个孩子 是么
You got a kid, right?
顺便问一句 她怎么样啦
How's she doing, anyway?
我女儿很好
My daughter is doing fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
相反你兄弟 Darryl
Your brother Darryl, on the other hand,
就不行了 他死了
he's not doing so good. He's dead.
喂
Hey.
看我们找到了什么
Look what we got here.
手♥机♥
Cell phone.
你设的套 这不是我的
You planted that. It ain't mine.
我敢肯定手♥机♥上全都是你的指纹
I'm sure your prints are gonna be all over it.
所以告诉我
So tell me...
你就是用这个安排了这次运输车抢劫
is this how you arranged the transport van's hijacking?
是吧 不是吗
It is, isn't it?
有问题等我律师来了再说
You got questions, run them by my lawyer.
好滴 没问题
Okay, no problem.
听着 嗯
Listen, um,...
你知道 上次碰面
you know, last time I saw you...
我打烂了你的脸 是吧
I broke a couple of bones in your face, right?
你要是再敢提我女儿
You ever mention my daughter again...
我向你保证我一定会再回来
I promise you I'm gonna come back here,
把你全身上下每一根骨头都打断 好吗
I'm gonna break every single bone in your body, okay?
听清楚了吗
You understand?
把他关回去
Put him back in his cage.
有趣了
Interesting.
这解释了
This explains
为什么这批钻石没有报失
why these diamonds were never reported missing.
据其品质来看
Based on quality,
我敢说
I would say...
这批宝石来自于
that this stone comes from
利比里亚共和国
the Republic of Liberia.
你确定 世道变了
Are you sure? Things change.
- 我是说 你被关了30年 - 别说30年了
- I mean, you've been locked up for 30 years. - 30 years,
一千三百万年也不变 这是形成于
13 million years, this is an allotrope
高压与高热环境下的
of carbon formed at high pressure
碳的同素异形体
and high temperature conditions.
这从不改变
That never changes.
这块宝石 亲爱滴
This stone, my dear,
来自非洲
comes from Africa.
让我不禁联想这可能是一颗
Which leads me to believe that is is probably...
冲突钻石
a conflict diamond.
血钻
Blood diamonds...
在黑市上卖♥♥掉
sold on the black market,
为非洲海岸上的自♥由♥战争
and used to finance civil wars
与种族灭绝提供经济支持
and genocide on the Africa coast.
你有没有跟利比里亚人做过生意
Have you ever done business with people from Liberia?
没有
No, no.
但是
But...
我在游戏中学习
I'm a student of the game.
游戏从来不会变
The game never changes.
变的只是玩家
Just the players do.
嗯 这也解释了
Well, then that would explain
绑匪的口音 是啊
the kidnapper's accent. Exactly.
所以 如果我是你
And that's why, if I were you,
我会查查拿着临时签证在这儿逗留的利比里亚人
I would check out Liberians here on temporary visas.
好滴
Okay.
真的很谢谢你的帮助
We really appreciate the help.
最起码这让我们对绑♥架♥Angela的人有了点头绪
This at least gives us an idea of who's holding Angela.
祝你好运
I wish you luck.
任何时候都可以来找我
And feel free to call on me anytime.
再见
Bye.
Mr. March
Mr. March.
怎么
Hmm?
我得拿回那颗钻石
I'm gonna need that diamond back.
什么钻石
The diamond?!
还你吧
Here we go.
试试又不犯法
Can't blame a guy for trying.
Kaleo的手♥机♥打出去的
All the outbound calls
所有电♥话♥都是给他兄弟Darryl的
off of Kaleo's cell phone are to his brother Darryl...
除了
with the exception
这一个
of this one.
好吧 这是打给谁的
Okay, who's this one to?
美国运输安全管理局
TSA security line.
喂 看那个时间戳
Hey, look at the time stamp.
Mary被抓前30分钟
30 minutes before Mary was arrested.
所以Kaleo打电♥话♥导致Mary被抓
So Kaleo made the call that got Mary arrested
钻石被扣押
and the diamonds seized.
告诉他兄弟运输车的样子和路线
He told him the description of the van,
所以他们能完成抢劫
the route, so they could hijack it.
但是我们还有一个疑点一点尚未解开
But the part of the puzzle we don't have is how they know
就是他们怎么事先知道利比里亚人的走私计划呢
about the Liberian smuggling operation in the first place.
我找运输安全管理局问问 我列出了利比里亚人的名单
I reach that with TSA. I worked up a list of Liberians
都是持临时签证
that are on the island
在岛上逗留的
on temporary visas.
人不多
It's not extensive.
是他
That's him.
左下角那个
Bottom left.
就是绑♥架♥Angela那个人
That's the guy that kidnapped Angela.
Jordan Nevins
Jordan Nevins.
他三天前到这儿
He landed on the island three days ago.
好滴
Okay, well,
看来他没有在运输安全管理局的入境表上动手脚
it looks like he didn't lie on his TSA entry form.
刚确认他住在顶楼套房♥
Just confirmed he's staying in the penthouse suite.
走去拜访一下他
Let's go pay him a visit.
哦 哦 哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
哦 哦
Whoa, whoa!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
拿我的防弹背心
Getting my vest.
不行 我帮你拿 呃 Chin
No, I'll get your ve... Uh, Chin?
- 帮一下他 - 喂 喂 Steve
- Help him with the thing. - Hey, hey, Steve,
过来一下
come on over here a second.
你们在说神马
What are you talking about?
这是神马
What is that?
你的生日蛋糕
That was your birthday cake.
我打算把它带去办公室
I was planning on taking it by the office.
被这案子耽搁了
Got sidetracked by this case.
这就是
Is that why
今天一大早我一走进办公室
you guys all stopped talking
你们就闭嘴的原因
when I came in the office this morning?
是啊 跟往常一样 你总能找到法子毁了所有事
Yeah. Like usual, you figured out a way to ruin everything.
谢了
Thanks.
黄油忌廉
It's butter cream.
我的最爱
Butter cream's my favorite.
进去
Move in!
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表