嗨 老大
Hey, boss.
- 你还好吗 - 还行
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
我磕掉颗牙 撞断了几根肋骨
I chipped a tooth, cracked a couple of ribs.
嗯 没事 告诉我你拿到了血样
Yeah, fine. Tell me you got the sample.
给Max了 正在处理
Max has it. We're running the match now.
好的 这个要是不行 我们一切努力都是白费
All right. Without it, we got nothing.
你明白了吗 Chin呢 他出来了吗
You understand that, right? How about Chin? Chin get out?
还没
No.
- 打扰一下 - 那就这样吧
- Excuse me. - All right.
州长来了
Governor's here.
快走 快走 快走 这里交给我
Go. Go, go, go, go, go. I got this.
我不就是我要找的人么
Just the man I was looking for.
长官
Sir,
我为今天小组的行动负上全部的责任
I take full responsibility for the actions of my team today.
这次重大失误也就是你所谓的行动
And by "actions" you mean the international incident
你打算算在我头上
you just dropped in my lap?
让我从头跟你解释
Let me take this from the beginning.
我只是想谈谈 Dennis 好吗
I just want to talk, Dennis, okay?
我不想谈了
I am done talking.
她走了
She's gone.
她不要我了
She's gone,
- 她再也不会回来了 - Dennis
- and she's never coming back. - Dennis,
听我说 Dennis 听着 听我说
Listen to me. Dennis, listen. Listen to me.
嘿 嘿 别 别 别跳
Hey, hey, no, no, no!
嘿 Steve Steve
Hey, Steve! Steve!
给你俩聊10块钱的
I leave you alone for two seconds...
嘿 我问你一个问题 Dennis
Hey, I asked you a question, Dennis.
你为什么要这么做
Why'd you do it?
我什么都没做 好吗
I didn't do anything, all right?!
April背叛了我
April did this to me.
我看到她跟伴郎偷♥情♥
I mean, I caught her with a groomsman.
你想 伴郎啊
You know... a groomsman.
真是悲哀
Such a cliché.
好的 嗯 所以
Okay, um, so, um,
你杀了她因为她劈腿了
you killed her because she was cheating on you?
等等 你到底
Wait. What are you...?
你说杀了她是什么意思
What do you mean, "killed her?"
你 你到底在说什么
What are you... what are you talking about?
你是说April已经死了
Are you saying that April's dead?
嘿 清醒点儿
Hey, sober up
仔细看 Dennis
and look hard, Dennis.
快看这张照片
Hey, look at the photo right here!
什么
What? What?
看这个 这个女人是April吗
Look at this. Is this woman April? Hey!
这个 这个是April吗
Is this... is this April?
不
No.
不是她
No, that's not her.
哦 嗯 等等
Oh, uh, wait a minute.
这就是说April还活着
Does that mean April's alive?
听我说
Listen to me.
把你的注意力集中在这张照片上
Just focus on this picture right now.
因为你是她死前
Okay, because you're the last person
最后一个见过她的人
to see this woman here alive.
她是谁
Who is that?
啊 我想想
Uh, wait a second.
嗯
Um...
这是电梯上那个女的
This is the-the chick from the elevator.
但是听着 我发誓 她只是
But listen, I-I swear, all she did
带我回房♥间而已
was help me get back to my room.
那个房♥间满是血迹
The room with the blood
被撕坏的衣服扔得到处都是
and the clothes torn up, thrown all over the place.
哪些是April
Those were April's
的衣服
clothes, okay?
我
I...
说真的 老兄 我当时失态了
Look, man, I lost it.
我拼命地打镜子
I punched the mirror
因为我无法忍♥受看我自己
because I couldn't stand to look at myself.
这就是当你发现女友背着你
That's how you feel after you see
跟别人搞时的感觉
your girlfriend banging some other dude.
反正 这就是为什么
Anyway, that's why
我上了天台
I went up to the roof.
你在哪儿遇到电梯里
The woman from the elevator...
那个女人的 是在婚礼上吗
where'd you meet her? You meet her at the wedding?
没有 是我在休息室里遇到的
No. I met her in the... lobby.
嗯 我当时很颓废
Um... I was wasted.
你懂的 只想上楼回到自己房♥间 然后
You know, trying to get back up in my room, and-and...
她说她忘带钥匙了
she said she forgot her key.
她还说什么了吗
She say anything else?
没有 她一边打电♥话♥
No, she was on the phone with someone,
嗯 一边把我扶到电梯里去
uh, while she was helping me to the elevator.
好像是她要见谁
Someone she was going to meet.
- 见谁 在哪儿 你那一层吗 - 不是
- Meet, uh, where? On your floor? - No.
我觉得不是
No, I don't think so.
我是说 她下电梯完全是因为要确保
I mean, the only reason she got off was to make sure
我能安全走到我房♥间 你懂的
I made it to my room okay, you know.
她是个好人
She was nice.
好吧
Okay.
我想 被害人利用这个人
Okay, I, uh, I think that either Jane Doe used this guy
坐电梯上楼去
to get up to a higher floor...
是啊 但问题是 她上楼去见谁呢
Yeah, question is, who was she going up to see?
嗨
Hey.
- 嗨 嗯 你查处死者的身份了吗 - 没有 她的指纹
- Hey. Uh, did you get an ID on our vic? - No. Her prints
不在系统内 但是Chin和Kono在十二楼的
weren't in the system, but Chin and Kono found blood
洗衣通道发现了血迹
in the laundry chute on the twelfth floor.
好的 让夏威夷警方挨个搜查十二楼的房♥间
Okay, have HPD do a room-to-room search,
然后清点那一层的
and give me a body count
所有房♥客
of everyone booked in on that floor.
- 5-0 开门 - 等等
- Five-O! Open up! - Hold up.
我从安保那儿搞到了万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
I got the master key from security.
这是谁的房♥间
Whose room is this?
一个公♥司♥包的 叫做Garlin国际
It's reserved by a company called Garlin International.
是他们在这层订的六间房♥之一
It's one of six rooms they booked on the floor.
很多公♥司♥都为募捐人准备了房♥间
A lot of companies held rooms for the fund-raiser,
但经常都用不上
but wound up not using them.
宾馆办这种活动的时候 这种情况经常发生
Happens all the time when hotels host events like this.
不错 这间房♥很干净啊
All right, this room looks completely clean.
没有打斗过的痕迹
No signs of a struggle.
不对 你闻到了吗
No. You smell that?
嗯 漂白剂
Yeah, bleach.
没有毛巾
No towels.
也没有床单
No sheets, either.
你发现还有什么不见了吗
You know what else is missing?
我搜过的每个房♥间都有个方形的玻璃花瓶
Every room I've searched had this square glass vase
- 就摆放在桌上 - Max说死者的头部被
- right on this table. - Max said our victim was hit
一个有方形边缘的物体砸伤
in the head with something that had a square edge.
凶手肯定把花瓶处理掉了
Killer must have dumped it.
很明显 凶手在这里
Signs are obvious. Someone killed
将被害人杀害 然后想毁尸灭迹
our victim in this room and tried to cover it up.
好的 让夏威夷警方彻查这个房♥间
All right, let's have HPD process this entire room
看能不能找到什么指纹
top to bottom, and see if we can get any prints
或者其他线索
or any trace evidence.
我跟Garlin国际公♥司♥打个电♥话♥
I'll get on the phone with Garlin International,
找下谁在这间房♥呆过
find out who stayed here.
看看这个
Look at this.
这可是要我一个月的工资啊
It's like a month's pay.
呃 我能有挣像你那么多钱么
Uh, can I have your salary?
因为这得花掉我两个月的工资
'Cause that's like two months pay for me.
嗨
Hi.
- 我可以帮你吗 - 是啊 我们希望
- May I help you? - Yeah, we were wondering
你可以协助我们调查
if you could help us with an investigation.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表