瓦胡岛南岸
翻唱史提夫·汪达名曲《迷信》
卢克 这边
Hey, Luke, over here!
伙计你去哪儿了
Dude, where the hell have you been?
卢克你总算来了 怎么这么晚
Luke, finally. What took you so long?
我有点事儿
I was busy, okay?
放轻松 伙计
Lighten up, man.
大概又和艾米丽吵架了
Probably fighting with Emily again.
说起来她在哪儿
So where is she anyway?
被禁足了
Grounded.
真的 怎么回事
Seriously? Why?
没怎么回事 她爸是个疯子
There is no why. Her dad's mental.
他对她搞关塔那摩这套总有原因吧
Something must've made him go all Guantanamo on her.
来 咱们去解救她 来啊
Hey, let's go liberate her. Come on!
柯特妮 别多事
Courtney, leave it alone.
你只会帮倒忙而已
You'll just get her in more trouble.
再说她老爸已经够讨厌我了
Besides, her dad hates me enough already.
好吧 你待在这
Fine, you stay here.
杰克别 你会弄醒她老爸的
Jake, no! You'll wake up her dad.
到底是谁会弄醒她老爸啊
Yeah, I'm gonna wake him up?
我瞄准了她的窗
I was aiming for her window.
哪个
Which one's hers?
上面 半开半闭的那扇
Up there. The one that's kind of open.
那个吗
That one?
我的天 不是吧你
Oh, my God, seriously?
怎么了
What?
-艾米丽 -嘘
- Emily? - Shh!
一二三 一起"嘭"
Okay, "boo" on three.
一...二...三...
One... two... three.
-嘭 -嘭
- Boo! - Boo!
艾米丽起来啦
Emily, wake up!
国际抵达
嘿 乔
Hey, Joe.
我猜你要搭车
Thought you might need a ride.
这是你两个月内第二次去日本了
It was your second trip to Japan in two months.
该说什么好呢
What can I say?
我太迷卡拉OK了
I'm a sucker for karaoke .
你以为呢
Something on your mind?
西村弘
Hiro Noshimuri.
火奴鲁鲁警局有证据他是被谋杀的 乔
HPD has evidence that he was murdered, Joe.
我没有直接参与调查
Now, I'm not directly involved with the investigation,
但我听说他们盯上你了
but I'm told they're starting to look at you.
西村弘不是我杀的
I did not kill Hiro Noshimuri.
我们谈过话
We had a conversation,
之后他就走掉了
and when it was over, he walked away.
如果他死了
If he's dead,
火奴鲁鲁警局应该调查吴法
HPD should be looking at Wo Fat
吴法为什么要杀死日本黑帮的老大
Why would Wo Fat want to kill the head of the Yakuza?
因为舍伯恩
Shelburne.
西村告诉你舍伯恩是谁了吗
Did Noshimuri tell you who Shelburne is?
没 但吴法可不这么想
No, but Wo Fat might think otherwise .
问题是 大家都看到你
The problem is, you were the one
拿枪指着西村弘
who was seen taking Noshimuri at gunpoint.
火奴鲁鲁警局不会放过你的
HPD isn't gonna just let this go.
很显然黑帮的人也一样 我们有伴了
Apparently, neither is the Yakuza. We got company.
坐稳了
Hang on!
什么情况
Hey, what have we got?
被害人是17岁女孩艾米丽·温特
Victim's a 17-year-old girl, Emily Winter.
法医认为她是被别人
M.E. thinks that she was smothered
用她的枕头闷死的
with a pillow from her own bed.
17岁 才上几年级啊
17 years old, what does that make her,
刚上高一吧
a junior in high school?
对 阿♥拉♥莫阿纳学院
Yeah. Ala Moana Academy.
我讨厌这活儿
I hate this job.
手腕上有淤青
Yeah. Bruising on her wrists.
应该是被摁住了
Like she was restrained.
可能有人压在她身上
Probably pinned down.
死亡时间呢
What's the time of death on this?
艾米丽父亲晚上十点半看她
Emily's dad saw her 10:30 p.m.
进了房♥间
when she came to her bedroom,
她朋友凌晨1点发现她的
and her friends found her here at around 1:00 a.m.
她父亲在这儿
Her dad was here?
他整晚都在 什么都没听到
Yeah, he was here all night. He didn't hear a thing.
没有强行闯入的痕迹 但窗户是打开的
No sign of forced entry, but we have an open window.
进出都很容易
Easy access in and out.
希望凶手留下线索
Hopefully, the killer left evidence.
可惜就算凶手留下了
Yeah, but even if he did,
也可能已经不见了 看来
it might not still be there; it turns out
这窗户比大门要受欢迎
this window was more popular than the front door.
发现她的两个孩子也是从窗户钻进来的
The kids who found her snuck in through it.
他们还报告说艾米丽昨晚本该
They also told a uni that Emily was supposed to be
参加一个派对 但是没有去
at a party last night, but she didn't show
因为被禁足了 没人知道原因
'cause she was grounded, but they don't know why.
那几个孩子还在吗
Those kids still here?
他们在门廊 我正准备找他们谈
They're on the lanai. I was just about to go talk to them.
很好 她父亲那边呢
Good. What about her dad?
我从没想过我会说这话
I never thought I'd say this...
但我很庆幸她妈妈没白发人送黑发人
I'm glad her mother didn't live to see this day.
艾米丽十岁时 她死于癌症
She died of cancer when Emily was ten.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
需要我打电♥话♥给谁或是做点什么吗
Is there, uh, anyone I can call or anything I can do?
我妹妹要来
My sister's coming over.
她...正在路上
She's... on her way.
艾米丽是我的一切
Emily was everything to me.
她总能微笑面对人生
She always looked at the world with a smile...
无论发生什么
no matter what.
也非常聪明
Smart, too.
她拿全奖上阿♥拉♥莫阿纳学院
She had a full acamic schorship at Ala Moana.
听起来她是个非常出色的女孩
She sounds like a very special girl.
你好 我是五零特遣队的史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
Excuse me. Sir, I'm Steve McGarrett, Five-O.
-请您节哀顺变 -谢谢
- I'm very sorry for your loss. - Thank you.
如果你不介意 我需要问几个问题
I just need to ask you a couple questions if that's okay.
先生 你能想到有谁
Sir, can you think of anybody
会对你女儿做出这种事吗
who'd want to do something like this to your daughter?
没有
No.
大家都很喜欢艾米丽
No, everyone loved Emily.
每个人都如此
Everyone.
她从来不惹麻烦
She'd never been in any kind of trouble
除了...
except...
除了什么
Except what?
她以前从来没做过这种事
She'd never done anything like this before, ever.
几星期前 她从我钱包里偷了一张支票
A couple of weeks ago, she-she stole a check from my wallet.
然后兑现
She made it out to cash:
五千美金
$5,000.
你...你找她谈过没
Did you... did you confront her?
她承认是她拿的
She admitted taking it,
但不肯解释原因
but she refused to say why.
她不愿说出这笔钱的用途
She wouldn't tell you what the money was for?
她说她需要钱去帮一个朋友
She said she needed it to help a friend;
我非常肯定跟卢克脱不了干系
I'm sure it had something to do with Luke.
卢克是谁
And who is Luke?
卢克是她男朋友
Luke is her boyfriend.
他傲慢自大 自视甚高
He's arrogant, he's, he's entitled.
说他怂恿艾米丽偷钱我都不会惊讶
I wouldn't put it past him to convince Emily to steal for him.
我们需要查下这个男朋友
All right, we should really check out the boyfriend.
得了 我是说哪个老爸
Come on. Really, I mean, what father actually likes
会喜欢他女儿的高中男朋友
his daughter's high school boyfriend?
你什么意思 我爸就喜欢
What are you talking about? My dad did.
他肯定不喜欢
No, he didn't.
他真喜欢 我妈妈也喜欢 他超棒
Yeah, he did. My mom, too. He's great.
怎么 他是太监
What was he, a eunuch?
听着 根据发现艾米丽的孩子的供词
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表